World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Character update this chapter:

Spoiler:

After letting the Pokemon rest up, N and his sisters had now entered the gym, where Burgh was ready to battle them. Anthea and Concordia stood outside of the battlefield, watching, as N was about to begin his gym battle. Victini was watching with them, since he wasn't in fighting condition.

“You're the boy who could speak to Pokemon, from Pinwheel Forest!” exclaimed Burgh.

“That would be me, yes.” said N.

“That was quite impressive, how you called over those Gurdurr to carry the skull back to Nacrene City.” said Burgh.

“I didn't come here to talk, I came to win the badge.” said N.

“Not much of a talker, eh? Very well then. Go, Dwebble!” said Burgh, sending out his Pokemon.

His Pokemon looked like a crab, with orange skin, and a big rock for a shell.

“Servine, you're up. Brace yourself.” said N.

Servine slid down from N's shoulders, and stood on the battlefield, facing Dwebble.

“Servine, start things off with Leaf Tornado!” commanded N.

“Dwebble, Withdraw!” commanded Burgh.

Servine spun around, creating a tornado made out of leaves, and sent it spinning towards Dwebble. Right when the attack was about to hit Dwebble, he withdrew his body into his shell, protecting him from the attack.

“Servine, use Growth while he's hiding!” commanded N.

“Dwebble, now, use Smack Down!” commanded Burgh.

As Servine began increasing his attack power, Dwebble came out from hiding, and created a decently big rock, then threw it at Servine. The impact knocked Servine several feet back, and sent him crashing into one of the walls.

“Servine!” cried N.

“Now, Dwebble, use X-Scissor!” commanded Burgh.

“Servine, counter attack with Slam!” commanded N.

Dwebble rushed over to Servine, and as he prepared his claws to slash at Servine, Servine wrapped his tail around Dwebble's body, picked him up, and slammed him down on the battlefield.

“Servine, again, use Slam!” commanded N.

“Dwebble, use Withdraw!” commanded Burgh.

Dwebble quickly withdrew his body back into his shell, as Servine wrapped his tail around Dwebble, picked him up, and slammed him back down on the battlefield.

“You can't stay in there forever!” exclaimed N. “Servine, use Leaf Tornado!”

“Dwebble, X-Scissor!”

As Servine began spinning around, to create his tornado of leaves, Dwebble popped back out of his shell, then quickly slashed at Servine, crossing his claws, as if they were a pair of scissors. Servine shrieked in pain, then fell down, defeated.

“Servine....” said N, as he picked Servine up, and carried him off of the battlefield.

When N returned to the battlefield, Zorua hopped off of his shoulder, ready to battle.

“Dwebble, use Smack-Down!” commanded Burgh.

“Zorua, use Fury Swipes!” commanded N.

Dwebble threw a big rock at Zorua, but Zorua jumped in the air, and began slashing away furiously at the rock. After several swipes at the rock, it was cut into a dozen small pieces.

“Now, Zorua, use Faint Attack!”

“Dwebble, Withdraw!”

Zorua attempted to sucker punch Dwebble on the head, but Dwebble withdrew back into his shell, leaving Zorua's attack hitting the hard shell.

“How can N beat him if he keeps using Withdraw?” asked Anthea, biting her fingernails.

If I was out there, I'd just burn Dwebble's shell off!” exclaimed Victini.

“Burgh has two Pokemon left, other than Dwebble, so the numbers game isn't in N's favor either.” said Concordia.

“Zorua, back up!” commanded N.

Confused, Zorua ran three feet away from Dwebble.

“I see you've figured it's useless to attack my Dwebble's shell. I guess we strike now, then! Dwebble, use Rock Blast!” commanded Burgh.

“Zorua, dodge, and use Faint Attack!” commanded N.

Dwebble popped back out of his shell, then began blasting multiple rocks at Zorua. Zorua, while running towards Dwebble, dodged each rock by sliding under them and jumping over them. Then he was right next to Dwebble, and before Dwebble could use Withdraw again, Zorua sucker punched him in the head, not holding anything back. Dwebble collapsed, unable to continue battling.

“Dwebble, return.” said Burgh, returning his Pokemon.

“Zorua did it! He managed to win!” exclaimed Anthea, with a big smile on her face.

Heck yeah!” exclaimed Victini, giving Anthea a high five.

“Settle down, the battle isn't over yet. Burgh still has two, unscratched Pokemon. Let's hope Zorua can manage to win, somehow.” said Concordia.

“Whirlipede, go!” said Burgh, sending out another Pokemon.

This Pokemon was in a purple, wheel-shaped shell, with red circles on its body, and two horns on it's head.

“Whrilipede, use Steamroller!” commanded Burgh.

“Zorua, dodge!” commanded N.

Whirlipede tucked his horns in, and began rolling towards Zorua at amazing speed. Zorua ran off to the side to avoid it, but Whirlipede quickly changed directions, and rolled right over Zorua, crushing his body.

“Zorua, hang in there!” cried N.

“Whirlipede, once more, use Steamroller!”

“Zorua, fight back with Fury Swipes!”

Whirlipede came rolling towards Zorua again, but Zorua got up, and, once Whirlipede was close enough, Zorua began slashing at Whirlipede's rolling body, which managed to halt his attack to a stop.

“Zorua, now, use Pursuit!” commanded N.

“Whirlipede, use Iron Defense!” commanded Burgh.

Zorua jumped at Whirlipede, but Whirlipede instantly hardened his body, causing Zorua to bounce right off of him, falling back down.

“Zorua, don't give up! Use Pursuit once more!”

“Whrilipede, use Rollout!”

Zorua jumped at Whirlipede again, but this time, Whirlipede rolled at Zorua, colliding into his body. Zorua was knocked several feet back, crashing into a wall.

“Whirlipede, finish this with one more Rollout!”

“Zorua, dodge!”

Whirlipede quickly rolled towards Zorua again, and once he was a few feet away, Zorua jumped to the side, causing Whirlipede to crash into the wall, knocking bits of debris and piles of dust down. Zorua took advantage of this opportunity, and used Illusion to disguise himself as a pile of dust.

“Oh? Where did your Pokemon go?” asked Burgh.

“I would tell you, but that would ruin the plan.” said N.

“Wow, Zorua's surely mastered his Illusion ability!” exclaimed Anthea.

“I wonder if it will be enough to beat Whirlipede though.” said Concordia.

Kick his butt, Zorua!” shouted Victini.

“Whirlipede, Zorua could be anywhere, so prepare yourself by using Iron Defense!” commanded Burgh.

“Now's your chance, Zorua! Use Fury Swipes, right on Whirlipede's eyes!”

Whirlipede began hardening his body, then Zorua came out of hiding, and jumped at Whirlipede once again, slashing away furiously, on his eyes. Whirlipede cried out in pain; his eyes began bleeding.

“Whirlipede, use Steamroller!”

“Zorua, use Pursuit!”

Whirlipede could barely see, so he rolled off in a random direction, crashing into another wall. Zorua chased after Whirlipede, then slashed his back, as hard as he could. Whirlipede fell down, defeated.

“Whirlipede, return.” said Burgh, returning his Pokemon to it's Pokeball.

“Yes! Zorua's the boss now!” exclaimed Anthea, grabbing Victini's hands and spinning around with him.

“He may have beat two Pokemon in a row, but three is a much more difficult challenge.” said Concordia.

“It's all up to you, Leavanny!” said Burgh, sending out his final Pokemon.

This Pokemon was very thin, and had a round, yellow head, with two red eyes, two long antennas, arms that looked like blades made out of leaves, dark green legs, that looked like pants made out of leaves, and yellow feet sticking out.

“Zorua, use Faint Attack!” commanded N.

“Leavanny, use String Shot!” commanded Burgh.

As Zorua rushed over to Leavanny, Leavanny blew white silk out of her mouth, wrapping Zorua in it. Zorua could barely move now.

“Zorua, tear the silk with your claws!”

“Leavanny, use Leaf Blade!”

While Zorua cut himself free from the silk, Leavanny ran over to him, and sliced down on Zorua's back, using her arm as a sword. Zorua screamed in pain.

“Zorua, keep fighting! Use Fury Swipes!”

“Leavanny, end this with Leaf Blade!”

Zorua tried to begin slashing away at Leavanny, but she simply picked him up with one arm, and Zorua was now flailing about, trying to get down. Leavanny then sliced Zorua's back once more, using her arm as a sword. Zorua fell out of her grip, defeated.

“No, Zorua!” cried N.

“This is terrible...” sighed Concordia.

“No way! Did N actually just lose?” asked Anthea, completely shocked.

Before anyone could argue over it, and before the battle was deemed over, Victini flew onto the battlefield, prepared to fight Leavanny.

“Victini....?” asked N, as he picked Zorua up.

“Oh, looks like the battle isn't over just yet!” said Burgh.

N knew he didn't have any other choice other than to let Victini battle.

“Victini, use Blue Flare!” commanded N.

“Leavanny, String Shot!” commanded Burgh.

Leavanny tried to trap Victini in her silk, but Victini quickly engulfed her in an intense, but beautiful, giant blue flame. Leavanny shrieked in agonizing pain, as she fell over, unconscious.

“Leavanny, return!” said Burgh.

“I know N wouldn't lose!” exclaimed Anthea, clapping her hands, happily.

“Victini certainly is impressive.” said Concordia, as she and Anthea walked onto the battlefield.

I won the battle for you, N! I told you I'm not hurt that bad!” exclaimed Victini.

“Not that I don't appreciate it, but that was very foolish, and risky, Victini.” said N.

Burgh then walked over to N, and gave him the badge.

“That battle was insectible! You certainly earned the Insect Badge!” he said.

N held the badge up, examining it. It was shaped as a heart, green on the inside, with golden sides and edges.

Three badges....just five more and I'm qualified for the Pokemon League.” N thought to himself.

“My turn now!” said Anthea, ready to battle Burgh.

“Uh, hold on, if you girls also want to challenge me, you're going to have to wait until my Pokemon are healed and rested back up.” said Burgh.

Several hours later, both Anthea and Concordia had also won the badge, and the trio was now headed leaving Castelia City, heading towards Route 4.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:07 pm

i gave it 6 out of 10 good job p-w
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 19
Page 1 of 1