World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsumaki Haru
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tatsumaki Haru

Achievement Points : 0

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 1   My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 1 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 pm

~My Girlfriend is The Devil~

It is said that High school is the time of your life where you get to have the most fun. Parties everyday and zero worries about "tomorrow". However, that's only true for the popular kids. Normal people don't party everyday and don't have zero worries. A bunch of stupid kids who think that they're hot sh*t because they talk cool, look cool, and can break any law without consequences.

As always i was hanging out alone in the school's library, pretending to read a book that i just randomly grabbed from a nearby shelf, and waited for the dismiss bell to ring. My thoughts drifted away to the events that had happened the day before.

You see, my life hasn't always been perfect. Wait, my life has NEVER been perfect. My long hair about to cover my eyes, skinny look, and dead gray eyes kind of set me apart from everyone else. People whisper behind my back at how i always seem to be glaring at them. It's not my problem that my eyes naturally do that.

Anyways, going back to track, these past few months my life had suddenly done a U-Turn. This super cute 1st year girl named Suzuki Yui suddenly started to hang out with me. At first i wasn't used to having a super cute girl around, with her large blue eyss, long black hair, and super cute smile, tho she didn't have much in the chest area...if you know what i mean, but as time passed i got more used to hanging out with her. It came to the point where she would start talking to me about some guy she liked. (As most of you can guess my mind went into overdrive and started fantasizing about the possibility of her liking me.) That's when i decided to make my move. I asked her out yesterday and to my surprise she said she'll think about it and give me an answer today.

Having fallen to the curse of a high school crush. I could not get a single wink of sleep in the entire night. When i arrived to school i found out that my mini-insomnia attack was for nothing as Yui didn't come to school that day.

"So much for that..." I spoke to myself.

That's pretty much how i ended up in this Library, skipping most of my classes, and just thinking about life. I let out a big sigh and returned the book to it's shelf.

"Guess i let my hopes up for nothing."

"Tatsumaki-kun!" screamed someone behind me.

I turned around and noticed the Librarian making signs at me. She pointed at the door and then made an X with her arms meaning the library was about to close. Grabbing my backpack I leave the library and start to wonder the halls. Class seems like something very minuscule when you're worried about something. In fact, everything seems minuscule except for your problems.

"First Year Student, Tatsumaki Haru-kun! What are you doing out of class?" spoke a lady behind me.

You know, i always wandered why all the workers (except the janitors) were women. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it just seemed a bit sexist to me. I already knew who the voice belonged to so without turning around i said:

"I had to go to the restroom..."

"With your Backpack on?"

"I don't trust this school's Toilet paper."

"Good try, Haru-kun"

"Hey! Don't call me by my first name." i thought to myself. "We're not friends or anything so don't get too comfortable around me."

A hand grabbed my shoulder and i was forced to do a 180 spin. As expected the face in front of me was one i was too familiar with and not in a good way. School Hall Monitor 2nd year student, Sasaki Miyu. She had long blonde hair that reached half her back, big green eyes, and a face that made most boys beg her to be their girlfriend not to mention that she was known for having some of the biggest boobs in school, but don't think that I'm always thinking about that kind of think... Most people didn't know how much of a ***** she can be, but luckily i can count myself as one who does (sarcasm).

"What do you want Sasaki-san?" i tried to sound as monotone as possible

"Ah, Haru-kun (Haru's Thoughts: B*tch don't call me by my first name) since we're friends (Friends? When did this happen?) i'm gonna let you go this one time but if i ever see you outside the classroom without permission or i'm gonna have to take you to the principal (My god...she's so lame)"

"Thanks Sasaki-san, i'll make sure to keep that in mind."

I began to take my leave when i remembered that Sasaki and Yui are friends. Maybe she knows what happened to Yui.

Before i even began to call out her name, she called out to me first.

"Haru-kun! (God damn, i'm going to kill her one day) Yui-chan wants you to meet her in the science lab after school. She has something to say to you."

My heart involuntarily skipped a beat when she said that. Seems like she WAS here after all.

"All right! Thanks!"

It was 5 minutes till the bell and it was a 7 minute walk to the Science Building. I considered arriving there right at the 7 minute mark to be fashionably late like all the heroes do. without thinking i began to make my way to the science lab...my pace increasing with each step.
Back to top Go down

My Girlfriend is The Devil Prologue Part 1
Page 1 of 1