World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walang Buhay Hari: Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Walang Buhay Hari: Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: Walang Buhay Hari: Prologue    Walang Buhay Hari: Prologue  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Prologue

Fire...fire all around me, the buildings, the trees..the...the people are on fire too. My head, it also burns, is it on fire as well? Yes, my whole body is on fire yet I don’t react the way the others do, the others run and scream yet I, I feel some pain, a lot actually, but I don’t run or scream, I don’t really know what to do. I don’t know why I’m here or why the town is on fire but I feel I must do something, fast. The area around me is all gone to fire but there is an opening to my right. I jumped through as fast as I could. The area behind fell to the flames, those screams..they get to me. They sound familiar somehow. No time to think it over though as the buildings fall around me.

I run down the road, the screams, the sound of a little girl screaming comes from one of the houses to my left. I as I hear it again I notice something from the top of the building. The little girl, she screams from the rooftop trying to get someones attention for help. She doesn’t seem to realize it’s hopeless for one of the town folk to go up and save her. She must have noticed me because now she is looking right into my eyes, I can see her make out the word help. Well I don’t see why not, I don’t seem to be affected by fire like the others and I can just leave her there to die, even if I don’t know who she is. I bust through the door and run up the stairs. Then it hit me, I’m still on fire, if I try to carry her she’ll just burn to a crisp. I quickly look around for someway to put myself out. A bucket is on it’s side in the washroom, perfect I think to myself. I dash over to the washroom and grab the bucket and fill it with water. I splash the water on me to get the fire out and that’s when I notice something, myself.

I can see myself from the mirror in the bathroom. My body has become deformed, my face looks half melted because of the fire and there is a hole in the side of my face exposing the inside of my mouth. It’s a wonder the girl didn’t just scream louder when she saw me on fire.

Aw shit the little girl!

I rush up to the roof and she was right where I saw her last. She was at the edge of the rooftop and fire was inching ever closer to her. She turned and saw me, she screamed for me to help here. No time to think I dash towards her. Thankfully the water from earlier keeps me from catching on fire again. I grab her and hold onto her. No chance of going back, there is so much fire that she would catch on fire. The fire is also crawling towards us. I try to find anyway to escape this situation, a bazaar catches my eye. I go back a few steps.

“What are you doing?”, she asks.

“You don’t want to know, hold on!”, I shout.

I take a deep breath and run for it. At the last possible moment I leap from my firey tomb and soar through the sky. I can feel her tighten her grip on me, clinging to me so she won’t fall to her doom. I seem to have made a far enough jump, maybe too far. I can see the tent going under me and the stables heading for me, or me heading for it as the case may be. I turn my back to the stable and hold on to the girl. If the fire didn’t do much to me then better it be me to hit the stables instead of her. Even though I can take pain better, it still hurt like a bitch. I hit the stables full on crashing through the roof, lucky for me we landed in a pile of hay, who knows what might of happened if I fell on the cart of supplies. Even though I felt like shit the girl seemed well enough. I get up and put her on the ground, she is well enough to walk so I tell her

“We need to get out of here, we’ll go out the back.”, I told her.

She seems to agree although she has gone quiet now, can’t blame her she has been through a lot and unlike me she remembers what once was and is now no more. We run out the back way of the stables and into the woods. We make a great deal of distance from the town when we find a small clearing of the trees. We decide to rest here since it’s most likely the safest place to be right now.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

Walang Buhay Hari: Prologue
Page 1 of 1