World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results Empty
PostSubject: FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results   FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:26 am

FGN

Here is Fighting Game News or FGN back because of boredom. Instead of one topic I decide to just give a couple of topics instead.

5th Ultra Street Fighter 4 Character is Female
As some may know Ultra Street Fighter 4 is the newest game of the Street Fighter series and in Street Fighter fashion is coming out with new characters. While we know four new characters; Posion, Hugo, Elena, and Rolento, we don't know who the fifth character will be. All we know is that there is a fifth character and, thanks to Yoshinori Ono telling us at Capcom Cup, that she is female.

During the Capcom Cup Stream, Yoshinori Ono came up to talk a bit about Street Fighter and thanking all that attended and helped out. He later put a few of the rumors of who the fifth character is to rest. He said that the fifth character is not Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Haggar, not Street Fighter Alpha 3's R. Mika, and not Street Fighter 1's Retsu. All he confirmed was that the fifth character was going to be female.

Kings of Cali 3 Results - Huge Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament
The west coast's largest Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament! This is a 220 player event, and some of the Melee community's best! All of heart and soul was put into this from the competitors and the hype was real! Here are the results of the tournament:
1. CT|Mew2King (Peach, Sheik)
2. Fly Amanita (Ice Climbers)
3. Shroomed (Dr. Mario, Sheik)
4. Axe (Fox, Young Link, Pikachu)
5. PewPewU (Marth)
5. OXY|Westballz (Falco, Captain Falcon)
7. Silent Wolf (Fox)
7. Bladewise

That's all for today but keep a look out for more Fighting Game News. If there is a certain topic you want to be put into FGN just tell me what it is and I'll consider it. Combos, character bios, story (or lack there of) and bios of tournament level players in the Fighting Game Community (FGC).
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results   FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, that sure is nice. Hoping it's a hot female too. Also, I thought Poison's a pretty old, well known SF character? I mean she/he appeared in SFxT or something...

Anyways, maining Sakura if/when I get the game.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results   FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm

danna45 wrote:
Well, that sure is nice. Hoping it's a hot female too. Also, I thought Poison's a pretty old, well known SF character? I mean she/he appeared in SFxT or something...

Anyways, maining Sakura if/when I get the game.

Most of the female characters are good looking in some sort of way so I doubt they'll make this unattractive especially since they have been hyping this character up for so long.

When I said new characters I meant new to the Street Fighter 4 Series. If we went by when the characters originally were created Poison would be one of the oldest characters  younger only to Ryu and Ken.

Interesting choice for a main, Sakura is generally pretty easy for new players to get used to and she is a bit on the overpowered side as of right now (She might of gotten nerf'd in some sort of way in the new USF4 but she most likely will stay the same). Also here, have some Sakura gameplay from probably the best Sakura player out there, AGE NYChrisG:

Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results   FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: SF's 5th Character and SSBM Results
Page 1 of 1