World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed   FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 pm

FGN
SkullLeoSis is a curse for girls I hear.

Skullgirls' Japanese Publisher, CyberFront, is shut down

Skullgirls cannot catch a break can they? Setback after setback and what next? Another setback. CyberFront was shut down earlier by their parent company, Kaga Electronics. Kaga owned half half of CyberFront back in 2010 but because of some financial issues, Kaga Electronics has claimed all ownership of the company and in turn, shut them down. The creators of Skullgirls was shocked jst as much as the fans were about this situation and is in talks with CyberFront to confirm and is also in talks with Autumn Games about their next move.

FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed Logo_Skullgirls_Small

That was the only bit of news today that stood out. FGN tomorrow as always. Have a good day and don't let the curse get you!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed   FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:32 am

Would've sworn they were also delisted from XBLA and PSN a little while back too due to a breakup with them and Konami being their publisher...

They really can't catch a break. xD; Guess this gives me another chance to get Squiggly for free though, since my PS3 YLOD'd during the time she was free.
Back to top Go down

FGN: Skullgirls Is Cursed
Page 1 of 1