World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)

Go down 
+2
danna45
Reikan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) Empty
PostSubject: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) 862e228dbc2892585be8fe820a771af31387772485_full

-Golden Time (ep 12)

Me: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) Tumblr_lxpbrn3HC01rn95k2o1_250

I have never been so satisfied to see a slap before.

Share some of your favorite anime moments of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 pm

For me personally,

Non Non Biyori. Goddamn I wish I followed it while it was airing. It's just downright amazing, most fun I had in a very long while. Hotaru is a miracle of the universe, and yeh, all that.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:52 am

What's so good about kill la kill?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
What's so good about kill la kill?

You've been on a streak posting in old topics now. Please do check the date next time and make sure not to necropost (which is basically posting in old dead topics).
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 am

Considering this is on the latest topics list because of Ryuuji, I'm going to take this moment to make a small comment.

Reikan wrote:
Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) 862e228dbc2892585be8fe820a771af31387772485_full
I have never been so satisfied to see a slap before.
Because nothing says satisfaction like a rich girl slapping someone in a maid costume who's also hanging out with a succubus.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 am

I'm sorry.. Didn't know there was an expiration date on posts... Does it bother you?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 am

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
I'm sorry.. Didn't know there was an expiration date on posts...  Does it bother you?
To be fair that's how the vast majority of forums work. I'd have a hard time finding a forum where I would post in a bunch of dead topics at once and get no mod on my case. As to whether it is bothering him, it is more him doing his job: it is a wda rule as shown here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t1-forum-rules and as staff he is enforcing it. If the question is on the purpose of the rule, that would be that an old discussion is no longer relevant as no one is discussing (in fact it is no longer a discussion, that requires multiple participants) so in many cases, posting in such a topic (or especially in multiple such topics) can be considered spam. If a discussion is too old it is adviced to rather make a new topic instead if possible.

p.s.: writing this with a virtual keyboard was a massive pain
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
I'm sorry.. Didn't know there was an expiration date on posts...  Does it bother you?
To be fair that's how the vast majority of forums work. I'd have a hard time finding a forum where I would post in a bunch of dead topics at once and get no mod on my case. As to whether it is bothering him, it is more him doing his job: it is a wda rule as shown here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t1-forum-rules and as staff he is enforcing it. If the question is on the purpose of the rule, that would be that an old discussion is no longer relevant as no one is discussing (in fact it is no longer a discussion, that requires multiple participants) so in many cases, posting in such a topic (or especially in multiple such topics) can be considered spam. If a discussion is too old it is adviced to rather make a new topic instead if possible.

p.s.: writing this with a virtual keyboard was a massive pain

I read that in the rules after hearing it but the real question is whats considered dead. It's only bean a month and Golden Time/other anime's are still very popular.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:44 am

Depends on type of topic and answer, in this case it is a topic about a specific scene originally while your post was irrelevant to everything in the topic. At the same time there are other newer anime topics on the current season so 1.5 months is enough to consider it necroposting and/or spam.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Depends on type of topic and answer, in this case it is a topic about a specific scene originally while your post was irrelevant to everything in the topic. At the same time there are other newer anime topics on the current season so 1.5 months is enough to consider it necroposting and/or spam.

And now i suppose it's time for the final question in my question trilogy. Why are we discussing this here~Doesn't this count as spam? ( I said bean lol :3 )
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:

And now i suppose it's time for the final question in my question trilogy. Why are we discussing this here~Doesn't this count as spam? ( I said bean lol :3 )
Because this is where you asked and also where you received the warning. Only 2 posts here were spam, your first kill la kill comment and your latest post as the answer to the question was obvious and you posted it just because.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)   Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best of Fall 2013 Anime (SPOILER ALERT)
Page 1 of 1