World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking back on fall anime season

Go down 
+3
Reikan
danna45
Al-Bhed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Looking back on fall anime season Empty
PostSubject: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:56 am

I sat, I watched, I reviewed. Sort of. Since the season is now over though, let's go over some anime that happened. Conveniently the ones I watched. The season was certainly mediocre but rich in my opinion, as was speculated in the beginning, but with a couple of moments of goodness here and there. Most of all though, I'll focus on the bad, because that's what Christmas is all about.

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio:

BlazBlue:

Galilei Donna:

Golden Time:

Kyoukai no Kanata:

Freezing Vibration:

Infinite Stratos 2:

Kakumeiki Valvrave 2:

Kuroko no Basuke 2:

Log Horizon:

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai:

Monogatari Series:

Outbreak Company:

Strike the Blood:

Tokyo Ravens:

Walkure Romanze:

Yusibu:

White Album 2:

Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:47 am

White Album 2 was a really enjoyable ride, and it definitely is one of my higher favorites of the season, was a Toumafag but I'd be fine with either heroines winning at the end, hoping for S2 or VN to be translated soon. Same with MonoS2 because dat Kaiki badassness and best monogatari OP. Valvrave was enjoyable, but season 2 doesn't have the jingle bells magic, and doesn't answer that many questions, yeah. Walkure, I dropped and am now earnestly waiting for an OVA like princess lover(yes i know what you mean). Everything else I didn't follow or I agree with without any comments to make.

Personally though, AOTS would be...Non Non Biyori. I don't get it. /a/ was hyping the hell out of it. Many places were hyping the hell out of it. Yet, when I watched it...I can actually agree with them. There are many aspects in which other shows this season did better, but overall Non Non Biyori is just that fun and all. Still lolibait and moe though I guess so take it as you will.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Lets talk about Kill la Kill, please. I talked with Al about Golden Time for a bit, fun stuff. I hear that its actually like somewhere around 20-26 episodes if that's right?
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Kill la Kill was rather meh, aside from the fanservice, really.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:43 pm

White album looks pretty good
=w=
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Looking back on fall anime season Anime-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82-328781
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 am

Silver wrote:
Looking back on fall anime season Anime-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82-328781
Google Suggestions gets a lot of things wrong.
Looking back on fall anime season HDDLuLm
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking back on fall anime season   Looking back on fall anime season Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking back on fall anime season
Page 1 of 1