World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)

Go down 
+3
Nour Force
Reikan
rjuto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) Empty
PostSubject: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Because Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories was...too gud.

The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) SxwMIxP

As you already know, Martha is our goddess. She gave birth to every single creature in this place, and created the Millennium Items to seal the darkness that attempts to take over this territory since the beginning of times.
Several years passed since Martha gave these items to her most trustful servants. They were isolated from the rest of the mortals and condemned to live their inmortality in natural sanctuaries, very well hidden:

- The High Mage of the Deserts, Martis, protecting the Millennium Scale with the help of stone hard and vicious sinister creatures.
- The High Mage of the Forest, Anubisius, who was entrusted with the Millennium Key, and sworn no other being would get pass his army of arthropods.
- The High Mage of the Mountain, Atenza, wielder of the Millennium Ring, ruler of ancient fearless creatures and fearsome winged beasts.
- The High Mage of the Oceans, Secmeton, ready for his sex change operation after he saw himself at the mirror while carrying the Millennium Necklace. Do not be fooled, those who inhabit the ocean are determined to protect their master and his precious by any means.
- The High Mage of the Grassland, Kepura, losing an eye in battle was no impediment for him after receiving from Martha the Millennium Eye. Honorable, disciplined gentleman will always be by his side.

However, once in a thousand years, the dark forces become strong enough to blind these demi-gods, making them wreak havoc on our homeland, in their search for the ancient sealed millennium tomb.
Its been more than a year now after a not so dark, but rather colorful force destroyed what used to be our world. This time, we will have to be prepared to face the worst, in the name of Martha.
(You might be asking why she's unable to help us right now...she's kind of busy taking care of lots of kids in a distant place called Satellite).

1 Item was apparently banished from this earth, stolen decades ago from his resting place by a misterious man. It shall see the light of day once again.

After being entrusted with the Millennium puzzle, its your duty to face these powerful Mages, and gather all the millennium items, to destroy them, and seal this menacing darkness forever.

-------------------------------o------------------------------

(Claps Claps Claps).

Now for real (yes, seriously!): There will be soldiers walking among you, in the forum or the chat. If beaten, these men will hopefuly drop a map leading to any of these sanctuaries, where you'll have to face the high mages and retrieve a Millennium item.

Achievements:

M1: "On the way".
Collect your first map. (1 AP)

M2: "Deja vu".
Collect your third map. (1 AP)

M3: "Always watching".
Challenge and duel 3 different soldiers in less than a week, collecting 2 maps at least. (2 AP)

M4: "Skilled collector".
Defeat 3 soldiers in a row. (2 AP)

M5: "Taste of your own medicine".
Defeat a desert soldier using a Rock type deck (at least 75% of your monsters must be Rock type). (1 AP)

M6: "Not so threatening after all".
Defeat a mountain soldier without losing any Life Points in the whole match. (2 AP)

M7: "Drowned".
Take the Ocean soldier's Life Points down to 0 in one single turn (applies to a single duel). (1 AP)

M8: "That smell of freshly cut grass"
Win a duel against the Forest soldier after a "Forest" field spell card was destroyed. (1 AP)

M9: "Corrupting the incorruptible".
Take control of one of the Grassland soldier's monsters, and win a duel by attacking with it. (1 AP)

M10: "Destined for greatness".
Collect your first millennium item. (1 AP)

M11: "Call me Shadi".
Collect the Millennium Scales and the Millennium Key. (2 AP)

M12: "Millenium wielder".
Collect 3 Millennium items. (3 AP)

M13: "Martha's envoy"
Collect 5 Millennium items. (4 AP)

M14: "Godlike"
Collect the Millennium Rod. (5 AP)

M15: "Nope, still blind".
Win a match against High Mage Kepura after using (includes summoning and activating) 5 "blind" cards. (2 AP)

M16: "Enlightened".
Win a match against High Mage Martis by using a Light Fairy deck (75% of your monsters must be LIGHT/Fairy). (1 AP)

M17: "You're Mocking me, aren't you?".
Win a match against High Mage Anubisius including 3 copies of "Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth" in your main deck (you're not allowed to side out this card). (1 AP)

M18: "This is the closer I can get to Tele-MOM".
Against any of the high mages, summon "Shapesnatch" and inflict battle damage with it before wining a duel. (1 AP)

More achievements to come.

Spoiler:

Last edited by rjuto on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 pm

32 AP and an (obviously) well thought out plot for an event made by the staff? Im down.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Gengar wrote:
The High Mage of the Desserts, Martis, protecting the Millennium Scale with the help of stone hard and vicious sinister creatures.
I like this Martis.
I-I have to duel, right? I'm in anyway. :3

Oh yeah, when does it start?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Ditto wrote:
Gengar wrote:
The High Mage of the Desserts, Martis, protecting the Millennium Scale with the help of stone hard and vicious sinister creatures.
I like this Martis.
I-I have to duel, right? I'm in anyway. :3

Oh yeah, when does it start?

Shit. Need to work on my english.

Will start soon, prolly tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 pm

I like you, you get a congratulatory hand touch.
So are the guardians going to be listed or a secret?
Back to top Go down
Millenium Soldier
WDA Member
WDA Member
Millenium Soldier

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 am

It begins now.

1 member will be sent to hell (shadow realm if you watched 4kids show) for 5 days each week you refuse to take care of your responsabilities.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 am

The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) Im9Lp

Code:
http://i.picresize.com/images/2014/01/22/Im9Lp.png
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

Plot?!
Plot has me interested. Now where's my duel disk?
Back to top Go down
Millenium Soldier
WDA Member
WDA Member
Millenium Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 am

I've taken care of two of your comrades. A record of the matches will be kept in the first post. Happy slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Millenium Soldier
WDA Member
WDA Member
Millenium Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:10 am

Will be online in DN for some time, name is WDANPC, PM me if you want to be next.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:21 am

M1: "On the way".
Collect your first map. (1 AP)

Claiming
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm

I'm in when does this start exactly?

Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:

It's been going on for a month now. I'm the only one who's made progress.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Reikan wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:

I was afraid of that..how do i progress
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
Reikan wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:

You wait for Rjuto or the WDANPC account to appear on chat or DN and then you duel them. They will give you a clue about finding a sanctuary and then I assume after that a clue to find a millennium item. Going off a whim here, but I haven't done much myself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Reikan wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:
Reikan wrote:
Ryuuji Takasu wrote:

You wait for Rjuto or the WDANPC account to appear on chat or DN and then you duel them. They will give you a clue about finding a sanctuary and then I assume after that a clue to find a millennium item. Going off a whim here, but I haven't done much myself.
Ok thanks, how far did you get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)   The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge) Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Martha compels you (millenium challenge)
Page 1 of 1