World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2   FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 pm

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 PfFyUwT
I can't wait to show senpai my sweet dance moves!

Rise Kujikawa confirmed as a playable character

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 QPHucf1

Thought Persona 4 Arena couldn't get any crazier? Think again! Looks like everyone's (mostly everyone's) favorite strategy informant has left the backseats and decided to do the fighting herself...with her freakishly-awesome dance moves!

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 P4ua_thumb

Two days ago, several websites such as Siliconera covered how the latest Famitsu magazine in Japan confirmed Rise in this week’s issue, while also mentioning that more news concerning the title is yet to come. Famitsu also stated that Ken Amada was also rumored to appear in the game as well. Well, isn't that just a bundle of surprises? Now add Koromaru and Adachi to the game and I'll be the happiest Persona fan ever.

Today, Atlus released this trailer showing Rise in all of her glory. It looks like she'll be using a stage microphone for her melee weapon, and her Persona Himiko or something else that looks like it, for the Persona attacks. This all seems pretty to the eye. Let's hope she doesn't end up being another Kokonoe though.

Oh, and she still does get her Shadow alternative. While we're on the topic...

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Will Hit Japan On August 28th

As Siliconera reported here, claiming that this was also announced in the latest Famitsu magazine as well. There’s speculation that the game’s story will somehow connect to that of Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I guess Atlus wanted to make sure that everyone would buy that, even if you dislike Rhythm games in general.

Additionally, the game now has a new Golden Arena mode, which is P4U2's version of BlazBlue's Abyss Mode. Famitsu also claims that 150 different skills will be available. If you don't know what that is, basically you go through waves of enemies until you reach floor 999, and at the beginning you go to a shop to purchase special skills which give you buffs, and you collect more as you progress further by defeating bosses.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will be available on PlayStation 3 in Japan, but North America will get the game on both Xbox 360 and PS3 this Fall. Must be good news for all the people whom were worried about the game not hitting the 360. Oh, and if you have a European console and the game ends up getting region-locked again, either you'll have to wait for a loooong time for it to come or it'll end up like BlazBlue Chronophantasma and become digital only. Either way, you have my deepest condolences (I'm actually going to be affected by this myself if it happens).

EDIT

Well, speak of the devil. Looks like Atlus really did end up giving us another update for the game later today.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Has A DLC Story

As reported by Siliconera here, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will have an additional scenario available as downloadable content, according to mega retailer Rakuten. This will be a bonus included with the first print of the game in Japan. Oh, sure, a DLC, big whoop. What's so special about it? You wanna know? Well, guess who also decided to grace the stage with his presence.

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 QnLcpvG
FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 UCOon6n
FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 Ouh43yf

Get hyped. Get VERY hyped!
Welp. Guess this means I'm on the road to being the happiest Persona fan ever. Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen, for more FGN!

[Please don't kill me Leo]

Last edited by Kimo Force on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2   FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
[Please don't kill me Leo]

It's fine, do FGN on games like these if you want since I don't pay much attention to them.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2   FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Fuuka when
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2   FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:16 am

danna45 wrote:
Fuuka when

You'll get your Fuuka when I get my Ken first.
Now siddown son, and wait.

Anyways, that aside. I updated the news above with some more news that was announced at a later date today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2   FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: Everyone's Favorite Popstar Hits the Stage in P4U2
Page 1 of 1