World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Empty
PostSubject: FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend   FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:10 am

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend PfFyUwT
Arf arf!

Ken Amada and Koromaru confirmed as a playable character

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend KenClose
FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend KoroClose

Remember what I said last time on FGN?

Kimo Force wrote:
Ken Amada was also rumored to appear in the game as well. Well, isn't that just a bundle of surprises? Now add Koromaru and Adachi to the game and I'll be the happiest Persona fan ever.

Ah. How I love the massive influence of Persona 2 on video-game rumors (if you don't get it, in Persona 2, there was an effect that made rumors come true). Well, as you know, half of my wish was hinted to be a DLC, and the other half was just announced by Atlus. Thing is though, both Ken and Koromaru will be one entity, and not separate fighters. You can probably expect something very similar to how both Carl and Nervana from Blazblue fight together, or maybe even Mega man and Rush (which I don't hope for, because I want Koromaru to be the center of the stage along with Ken).

Given the unique playstyle behind Persona 4 Arena fighting games and how unique they've been at what they do so far, I'm hoping to see something unique that breaks the ice a little. For instance, Ken could be responsible for the A button with Koromaru for the B button, or vice-versa, and then have the opposite for both the C and D buttons, or sacrifice the D button to instantly switch between Koromaru attacks and Ken attacks. There's a lot of interesting possibilities behind this, and I am all the more excited. Either way, I would like that both Ken and Koromaru would end up being that orthodox character of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, because while the game does have a very nice variety to its roaster, there's no particular character that stands out completely as being too extremely different in terms of control, such as BlazBlue's Hakumen or the first Marvel vs. Capcom's Zangief. Now I'm not sure if Naoto counts, although she probably does, but something that deviates a little bit more from the norm please. It's the major factor to why Persona 4 Arena was so enjoyable.

This was reported by Siliconera, whom have confirmed that this was reported in the latest Famitsu magazine (basically, if you don't know what it is, it's a gaming magazine in Japan). Nothing else has been provided so far, but Siliconera claims that further details will be available, so if so, I shall edit this post once Siliconera does.

Now...I can't shake this feeling, but somebody's missing. I mean, we've probably added everyone from both SEES and the Investigation Team, but I can't help but feel like someone is missing....hmmm....I wonder who...

Spoiler:

EDIT: Like I promised, screenshots are out now, although I got them from different sources. Thumbs up to Danna for notifying me of this. Anyhow, here they are:

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Famitsu-p4u2-kenkoromaru-edit

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Persona-4-Arena3

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Persona-4-Arena

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Persona-4-Arena2

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Persona-4-Arena5
Shadow Ken obviously

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend Persona-4-Arena6
And Shadow Koromaru

Screenshots provided by Dual Shockers. Will update again when Atlus reveals their reveal trailer.
Back to top Go down

FGN: P4U2 Gets a Shota and Man's Best Friend
Page 1 of 1