World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots Empty
PostSubject: FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots   FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:08 pm

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots PfFyUwT
Screenshots. Screenshots everywhere

Introducing Sin Kiske, Son of Ky and Dizzy

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f913f873_thumb

Remember this guy? Of course you don't! None of you have played Guilty Gear 2: Overture, well, except for both Ali and EW maybe, but that's beyond the point.

And it's just as written above. He's the son of the famed Ky Kiske and Dizzy. Boy, wonder what drove Dizzy to have the hots for Kiske. Hang on, wouldn't Dizzy be somehow underage, even as a mother? I'm assuming 5, or 6. But anyhow, our big boy is finally going to join the cavalry as his own fighting game character. I guess we saw that coming somehow, seeing as he already appeared in one of the screenshots for the game (although I didn't point out that it was Sin, seeing as I haven't played Guilty Gear yet and plan on starting with the Xrd installment).

Now for how he fights, apparently he's using a signature flag of some sorts to carry out his melee needs. It also seems like he'll be able to do specials a whole lot more easier than the other fighters too (sounds like a guy up your alley, Ali. Haha. Alley, Ali, yeah I'm gone), at the cost of a hunger meter which will reduce his fighting capabilities if it runs out. He'll need to eat mid-combat for his bar to replenish itself again. Oh, and his attacks seem to have a good chunk of range too. He'll also have a couple of Ky's move in addition to his own.

Have some screenshots.

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f91e395d

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f9013591

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f8c2dfd7

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f8827eb2

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots L_53bb6f920b080

Source from Siliconera.

A look at Dengeki Bunko's Story Mode

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots DBFC-Console-Screens

Yeah. That's all you're getting out of me today for Dengeki. I know there's a special topic for Dengeki stuff, but I'm too lazy to dig it out right now, so have some Dengeki along with the rest of my FGN article for the day (Danna would have killed me if he were still around).

About the screenshot, people have been complaining about showing a screenshot of Kirino and not of someone else. I guess the developers have a taste of their own? Anyhow, it looks like style-contradicting chat sprites are a thing in this game

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots W6yzMIH

Also, I don't know why, but this smirk REALLY ticks me off, and I for one don't dislike Kirino (I dislike Kyosuke).

Source from Gematsu.

That's all for the day folks. It's still early, so if I catch wind of something else, I'll be sure to put it in here.

EDIT: That is not all for the day. Apparently, Atlus had an announcement to make. You know what? Forget about all the new characters, forget about the new modes, forget about the new Shadow character. This, which I am about to say right now, is ten times more important. Honestly.

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots Persona-4-arena-ultimax-06-06-014-1

If you haven't seen it already, this is the box art of the game in Japan.

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots BsMuPKEIcAABmJW

And here it is again for the American release. I'm glad Atlus decided not to change the box art. Here's to hoping that Europe gets the same box art too. By the way, the same box art goes for the Xbox 360 version of the game, in case you were wondering.

But no. That still isn't the surprise, I was only filling in with that box art to hide the announcement. Are you ready? Here it goes:

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots Tumblr_inline_mfkps8lYzC1r36b4y

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots Persona3Movie063

Atlus confirmed that Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will not be region-locked

HALLELUJAH! TOSS THE CONFETTI! BANG THE DRUMS! THIS IS A MIRACLE! HALLELUJAH!

Yeah, it's that big of a deal. No matter how great the games that Atlus make, they always, and I do mean ALWAYS, find a way to screw over many avid fanatics with their stupid region locks. And this hurts the European fans the most too. But oh well. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is now region free, and that's all that matters. Here's the tweet from Atlus USA itself.

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots 1fgTGuE

I honestly had a stressful day, but man oh man, does this make up for all that. Anyhow, that's all for today, this time for reals. If there's anything else, I'll make a new FGN topic for it tomorrow.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots   FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:03 pm

overture is being acknowledged here...?!
for those of you who don't know, it was an attempted GG RTS game.
Back to top Go down
Judgement Princess
WDA Member
WDA Member
Judgement Princess

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : JDPrincess

PostSubject: Re: FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots   FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:18 am

Never seen this game before it looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots   FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:06 am

Made some edits and added in one last tidbit of news. It was worth the edit though, so check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots   FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: New Guilty Gear Character + Dengeki Bunko Fight Climax Console Shots
Page 1 of 1