World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: The Fall Of An Empire?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: The Fall Of An Empire? Empty
PostSubject: FGN: The Fall Of An Empire?   FGN: The Fall Of An Empire? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:14 pm

FGN: The Fall Of An Empire? 0rlpnw2
Even the "Triforce" couldn't save this empire...see what I did there!? I'm clever I swear.

Empire Arcadia Members Leave

So you guys should know who Empire Arcadia are. They have many of the FGC's greats among many games...I should say had many of the FGC's greats. In just one month FOUR members have left EMP, players Michael 'IFC Yipes' Mendoza, Sanford Kelly and brothers Kevin 'Dieminion' Landon and Chris 'Kreymore' Landon. These are big names in Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter community and all of them leaving in pretty much one week isn't by chance.

So maybe that will spark more EMP players to leave. All you Smash fans should know Jason 'Mew2King' Zimmerman and Adam 'Armada' Lindgren are EMP and they are not getting anything out of it. No one wants to partner with EMP and the sponser is really not doing anything for them, one of them mentioned he didn't get payed in two months so since a lot of the big names have left maybe even more big names will leave which will hurt EMP but then again, EMP hurt itself.

More Smash News...MSN?

Since I like to do at least two topics for FGN here is some Smash news. Lucina with have the exact same moves as Marth (...Yaaaay) but her damage will do the same amount now matter where her blade hits unlike Marth where the max damage is at the tip of the blade. Lucina also has a Guile type of taunt which makes her put on a mask and she can also start the match with the mask on, nice bit of detail they did.

Robin has quite a bit of info.

Robin's Forward Smash
This move strikes your opponent with Robin's Thunder Sword. However, as you can only use Robin's Thunder Sword attacks a certain number of times, once you've run out of uses, this attack will hit with a regular bronze sword instead.

Forward air attack
When performing this move, if you were to smash the analog stick in the forward direction, Robin will attack with his Thunder Sword for additional electric damage. But like all of Robin's Thunder Sword attacks, you can only use the improved version a finite number of times.

Down+B: Nosferatu
Purple-black smog in the shape of a snake appears right in front of Robin when this move is used. If your opponent is hit by it, he or she will be "cursed" by the spell. When a cursed opponent is hit, Robin's health meter will recover. What's also interesting is that if the cursed opponent is struck from the back, the amount of health Robin recovers will be larger.

Neutral B: Thunder
Hitting the button once will activate a charging period for Robin's Thunder spell, and hitting it again will cast it. The amount of time Robin charges will determine the version of the spell cast (Thunder, Elthunder, Giga Thunder, or Tron).

While charging, you can also hit the shield button to cancel the move and store the charge -- the next time you hit the B button, Robin will resume charging from wherever you left off previously.

Up+B: Elwind
When this special move is performed in the air, Robin produces two green projectiles that he sends flying downwards, which simultaneously propels him upwards. However, you can only use this move a limited number of times. Once you've exceeded the number of uses, Robin will not produce the projectiles or jump higher.

Side+B: Giga Fire
Robin produces a projectile that flies diagonally downwards. When the projectile comes into contat with the stage, an opponent, or an item, it will generate a pillar of fire that spreads upwards, and deal area damage to anyone nearby.

And Captain Falcon is still the same great Captain Falcon.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

FGN: The Fall Of An Empire?
Page 1 of 1