World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Banner Representitives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Future Banner Representitives Empty
PostSubject: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:14 am

We're thinking way ahead on this one granted but we'd like to get some ideas for characters to represent the forum's interests for our next banner in the forseeable future. We're sticking with the one we have for now (it's not going anywhere for a long time, don't worry) but we'd like to be ready for our next one just in case. That and I have some time now so I might pitch in this time around.

Anyways, each character needs to get a banner that represents our interests on the forum. I've been talking with Al and Dan and here's what I believe are our current interests for the time being:

- Anime
- Fighting games
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Mobage
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (it has to stay)

Future Banner Representitives MYe42S5

I made this Taokaka banner that could potentially be on the roaster if people are fine with it (tbh I'd really appreciate it but at the same time I know I'm not that active so what I want has to come after what everyone else wants). If yes, we have a nominee for fighting games. If no, we'll come up with something else.

Al, Dan and I have been brainstorming and here's what we've come to thus far as potential nominees.

- CC (Anime, she is eternal)
- Taokaka (Fighting games, if everyone agrees although Dan wanted a Melty Blood representative while Al was interested in Zero Suit Samus)
- Kanna (Dungeons & Dragons, Al insisted we keep a loli so this fits the bill perfectly)
- Some FGO character maybe Nictoris but idk I don't play it (Mobage)
- Idk maybe someone from YGO Brains or w/e (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

As for colors, green is out of the question because of CC, and if Tao passes then she'll cover yellow. YGO could stay red (unless someone really wants Nero) while blue and purple would depend on who people decide on for D&D and Mobage. I suppose Kanna would work well with purple as would Nictoris so it could go either way really. We can leave colors out for now.

We're still in the brainstorming phase so let's talk about what we'd like to see because we are a democratic institution that values freedom of speech and choice. even though I completely did that Taokaka banner completely on my own but hey let's not focus on that.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:40 am

With CC forever being on the banner, green and anime are always covered. The other four categories are ones I came up with on my own since I feel those cover the widest amount of interests that people here have. Al wants lolis and I'm sure JJ wants pokemon and if enough of demand from people other than them pop up I'd be fine with replacing one of the other 3(ygo is also eternal). ygo i'm fine leaving serena in charge cuz she's cute, so she covers either red or purple, either way...

the 3 remaining categories are the ones we have the most options to choose from. I'll list some scenarios I can think of here:

1. A Melty Blood character for the fightan slot: It covers fighting games AND Type Moon(including but not limited to FGO) so that covers a shit ton of members(aka me, ali, nour, earl, earl, RD), although the association with FGO is a bit weak. This allows the mobage option to be filled by Lucina(Blue) which also covers smash but not maylay. Actual character options for fightan include:
Ryougi Shiki (strongest association to other type moon material by literally being a TM character crossover, also me and ali(and maybe al?) saw and liked ryougi's movies AND she's obtainable in FGO. Covers either blue or light pink(void), red is taken by ygo girl but is also a possibility).
Sion/Eltnum (covers more fightan because she also appears in Under Night In-Birth which leo and I play. Covers purple.)
Arc (my waifu. covers yellow).

2. A Smash waifu for fightan. Covers Supa and Al and to a lesser extent, me and leo. If we don't go with a FE waifu(covers nour and poof too) then the mobage option has to be FGO-related, but in which case it won't need the TM association as much, just go with whoever the community favorite FGO servant is.
Options for Smash includes:
Lucina (Not maylay but is sm4sh. Covers blue, also coincides the most with our current population's interests).
Any other smash waifu (No real advantage over Lucina in terms of covering a wide amount of interests, but colors are flexible.)

3. Taokaka or another arcsys waifu Covers Kimo and if not tao, covers me for fightan.  If not a BB character at all but a GG character, includes Leo as well. Mobage is flexible but will likely be FGO. Listing options here is kinda pointless since me leo and kimo can just discuss it. For reference if its GG I want May(orange AND covers loli) and if its BB I want Mai(blue or red, also sorta covers the trans/genderbend tags i guess). No real preference on which series I lean on since I like both equally.

4. Dragon-related FGO character for Dungeons and Dragons. Artoria and clones come to mind, but other options like Liz(covers daughteru) exists. However, association with dragons is kinda weak overall BUT this allows mobage to cover FEH which allows either lucina for mobage and extreme flexibility for the fightan, or a non-lucina character for mobage and something smash-related for fightan.

hahahaha witness my power to type when its something this meaningless
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:05 am

danna45 wrote:
1. A Melty Blood character for the fightan slot: It covers fighting games AND Type Moon(including but not limited to FGO) so that covers a shit ton of members(aka me, ali, nour, earl, earl, RD),

Ryougi Shiki
Sion/Eltnum
Arc (my waifu. covers yellow).

I don't even know any of those characters. I know Shiki is a 5-star Assassin. Was it 4-star? Anyway, Danna pls, your Melty dreams won't come true.

EDIT: Wait! I know Arc from this image!
Future Banner Representitives O5Ye4bG
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:22 pm

that's why i said the association to FGO is a bit weak. also ryougi is both a 4* in her normal ass form and a 5* in her void saber form. its a bit unlikely but i'm saying, its an option beyond just voting for the community fav. fgo character.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:54 am

Anyways I made a Kanna banner because I was bored. Just throwing this out there.

Future Banner Representitives AL9uamS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Banner Representitives   Future Banner Representitives Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Banner Representitives
Page 1 of 1