World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!

Go down 
+3
Fish
RCbobo
The Cynical Duelist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Recently I've been looking at the new cards from photon shockwave and have seen some interesting cards. Back in the 09 era I was a dedicated synchro Cat player, loved the deck, loved everything about it then it got banned. T-T

THEN! I saw this...

SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! 300px-RescueRabbitPHSW-JP-R

and my heart missed a beat. So I looked up every normal level 4 or lower TUNER and normal monster and got to this idea... Genex controller will be awesome with this card. along with the Rank 3 exceed Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel and my mind exploded.

Okay guy's this will be my best article yet,

In this article I will be covering the competetive aspects of Rescue Rabbit a watered down variant of our favourite Kitty of formats past. RESCUE CAT!

Its effect is as follows:

Spoiler:
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. During your Main Phase: You can banish this face-up card; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase. The effect of "Rescue Rabbit" can only be used once per turn.

Obviously rescue rabbit isn't out yet but I'm still going to cover what cards work amazingly well with it and what decks you should look out for it in, and what it can be run in effectively and also to bring the best out of this cute little bastard. (THINK MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL POWERFUL)

From just reading his effect initialy you can see that you can make ANY exceed monsters from between ranks 1 & 4 respectively, aside from this there's the DOUBLE ANDAL SCANDAL, where you can summon two gladiator beast andal and Tag out for Essiadari the gorilla in the chariot for a massive 2500 beastick at barely any cost/effort. There the Bunny signal combo where you get 2 vanilla HERO monsters and either miracle fuse OR poly for an Omni HERO card, in X-sabers there's the PIRANHA PINCH where you can summon 2 anhu piranha and then have the field presence to slap down a faultroll to start off your saber combos. OR like in my deck, the genex engine with Controller and fishborgs for mega plays... where you can go into two 7 coloured fish OR Mad Lobster, so you can exceed a level 3 OR you can synchro your fish to make hyper librarian and so on and so forth... OR get two aqua spirit if you already have treeborn and make a formula synchron... but really this is what fishborg is for... OR you can have fishborg, 2 7 coloured and treeborn which = YOU GUESSED IT, out favourite lady, TRISHULA. The lobster play gets out otehr favourite lady... Blackrose dragon. OR even more alternatively, go for Kabazauls, and summon the Evolkaiser Exceed which can negate like a judgment at the cost of 2 exceed materials.

Spells that can be used with the BATTLE BUNNY are Unicorn beacon, remove a rabbit in hand to summon a rabbit from out of play for a loop or just summon rabbit, you can DDR it also, making EQUIP RABBIT very viable. For draw you can use WHITE ELEPHANTS GIFT to draw 2 cards making rabbit a huge PLUS from just one normal summon, finally symbols of duty, to send a normal monster to summon back ANY monster from your grave.

This is pretty much all I have for now... but he is amazing. I could talk of his ability to be used in gravekeepers to get 2 arcanites... and so on and so forth...

We have a new version of synchro cat. EXCEED RABBIT! Now, I don't know how broken this deck can be or what potential it has, however... it can exceed AND synchro A LOT! and from my proxy testing I can tell you the meta better be ready for this bad boy, so here we go.

Firstly to get the synchro engine going, I decided to adopt the "UNDINE ENGINE" into it, as this makes getting genex controller to hand easy but also makes it less dependent on Rabbit SO!

2x Genex Undine
1x Fishborg Blaster
2x Treeborn Frog
3x Genex controller.

Then I decided to look at other normal monsters which can be easily used in decks today that are flexible and also a viable tuner that can be used with rabbit that were around level 4 there weren't any... so i thought, hey what what dark monsters can be searched that would be interesting in this deck to help the flow? So I decided on 2 hunter dragon because its a good beatstick and is dark so it fits with the deck, then the water monsters chosen we're of course water based to fit the theme... so mad lobster was also added, this allows for better synergy with fishborg as its a level 3 water monster so abuse is made better. and again is a brilliant level 3 beater.

3x Hunter dragon.
3x Mad lobster

Now you're thinking, "BUT HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK!?! there's no search..." Well i have that covered too, TOUR GUIDE! This card is amazing in this deck... it allows for fantastic search for itself for level 3 exceeding, or for sangan to have it be abused for its effect to search for Rabbit. So...

2 tour guide from the underworld
1 sangan

after this I have some room for other cards... so I added in some interesting "techs" of my own...

2x caius, the shadow monarch
1x dark armed dragon

Then of course 2 rescue rabbit so the list so far with the deck is as follows.

2x Genex Undine
1x Fishborg Blaster
2x Treeborn Frog
3x Genex controller.
3x Hunter dragon.
3x Mad lobster
2x tour guide from the underworld
1x sangan
1x dark armed dragon
2x caius, the shadow monarch

so here we have 24 monsters which all work well together in a deck that is incredibly versatie and also can do lost of things in a single turn. There is a chaos variant of this deck but I found this version to be much more versatile and effective compared to that of other build Idea's I've had.

So what about spells? Well... theres the obvious staples... reborn, dark hole, trunade etc etc... but thats boring...

so I mixed it up a little with some interesting ideas.

#1 CREATURE SWAP! using this card to get controller and steal an opponents monster for a synchro/exceed summon is the nuts! Not only this but it combo's well with Tour guide.

#2 Enemy controller, with treeborn in this deck, you will have nothing to fear using this card to control your opponents monster line up.

#3 Moray of greed: With so many water monsters you DONT want in the hand moray of greed is a good way of putting them into the deck for re-use and also a more consistent play within the deck.

#4 D.D.R. Different Dimensional Rebirth: With this card Rescue rabbit is just as spammable, and with a discard cost, its not much of a loss getting back your rabbit, because he gets you two monsters anyway and at one along with Leviath, its a very powerful card in this deck to kick combo's off!

So the spell line up is as follows:

2 pot of avarice
1 monster reborn
1 dark hole
1 giant trunade
1 D.D.R Different Dimension Re-incarnation
1 moray of greed
1 creature swap
2 enemy controller
1 mind control
1 book of moon

WHICH makes our line up come to 35 cards so far!

This leaves the traps... now trying to be clever here... because you're rabbit removes itself... Limit reverse isnt advised this is also the case because you play treeborn frog as the draw engine within the deck... SO!!! What do we use? Well... its rather simple.

1 mirror force
1 torrential tribute
2 common charity
1 solemn warning

This allows for draw power and the final flow of synergy between the removal in this deck and also the amount of hand and grave control you can have.

Finally we have out extra deck! YAAAAY this is what you've been waiting for isn't it haha. Well it was a long process but its sorted after 3 weeks of proxy testing...

EXCEEDS = 4

2 Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel
1 Number 17: Leviath Dragon
1 Number 34: Computer-Beast Tera Byte

Synchro = 11

2 formula synchron
1 T.g. Hyper Librarian
1 Orient dragon
1 brionac, dragon of the Ice barrier
1 Gungnir Dragon of the Ice barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 scrap dragon
1 stardust dragon
1 thought ruler archfiend
1 trishula, dragon of the Ice barrier.

well thats the whole deck, I hope you like it and test it in the future, NOT ONLY THIS but constructive criticism is advised to make this deck flow better, but for now it seems to work very consitantly.

there is debate over using ryko and hamster over the tour guides, but the extra darks makes this deck really good at getting DAD for a guaranteed GG but let me know what you think

THE CYNICAL DUELIST

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
RCbobo
WDA Member
WDA Member
RCbobo

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : RCbobo

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

He is already out on DN.
Have fun kids :D
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

He isn't as cute as rescue cat was
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Fish wrote:
He isn't as cute as rescue cat was

Yeah....yeah he isnt.AT ALL. but his effect is nice,instant Xyz,getting 2 tuners out,anu piranhha to faultroll,lotsa potential here,but personally i think that potential is better on XYZ.i guess konami splashing in a normal monster in new archetypes really is helpful.

Empty space sea serpent can be used for looping a lot huh.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Can anyone say, Broken? :P
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
WDA Member
WDA Member
3E-hero neos

Waifu : 3E-hero neos

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

This card is awesome! What about Rescue Gems?
I think this card is not just for Xyz, if you Special Summon 2 non-Tuners you can return one for Genex Ally Birdman :D.
Amazing card but not anywhere near broken, nobody wants to randomly run Normal Monsters in each deck.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 am

*coughvanillacoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 am

Fish, what did you say? You want some vanilla? That isn't gonna help your cough!
*Stuff 20 unopened bags of cough drop into Fish's mouth*
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

*munch munch munch*
Thank you very much :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!   SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT! Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING SOMETHING... RESCUE RABBIT!
Page 1 of 1