World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean Floor Explorer

Go down 
+22
Leo
WDA Bot
AlterDevil76
Destined777
Ness
Unknown
Katarina
IronicTrout
Seluna
Vaati
Nour Force
Kimo Force
Supasmash
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Red
Minako
RD
Al-Bhed
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

The harbour, a usually quiet place, kept afloat many small fishing vessels, and the usual high-flier of the dock was a medium-sized yacht owned by a wealthy family living in a large house on top of a hill near the harbour town.

However, this day, a huge, pearl-white hull dominated the attention of passers-by. The gargantuan cruiser was pristine, with a long streak of blue, lining the upper deck. Hundreds of windows bedded themselves in the ship's bodies, offering poor fishermen and members of public an enticing glance at a life of luxury. A large metal staircase attached itself to a walkway, where guards wearing smart blue uniforms, complete with white officer's hat and gloves, stood watch over the gangway, and half a dozen more stood around the boat itself. The cruiser had, painted in large letters across its bow;

The Ocean Floor Explorer

A sign posted next to the ship asked for all duelists to keep their passes ready, to board the ship, and to settle down in their given rooms quickly: they would be leaving in just a few days. The duelists were to be fully accommodated, from boarding to departure and eventually to arrival.

The invitations to Duelist Empire, a large island owned entirely by one mysterious man, had been received by many duelists, but all of them were well-known to the world. It was rumored that these duelists were hand picked by the owner of the island, a huge dueling enthusiast, for a massive event that would take place on the whole of the island itself. Boarding passes had already been handed out to all duelists participating in the event, and enclosed with those had been the time of boarding and departure.

----------------------------------

In front of the vessel, the captain conversed leisurely with a member of the harbour administration, who was obviously in awe of the ship.

"So Captain... Papandreou, was it? Yes... I notice that the ship is an S-Class Cruiser, capable of travelling at up to 35 knots. A tour one of your fine young men gave me revealed that the luxury is so great, it even has on-board dueling facilities!"
The captain chuckled "Yes, my friend, yes it does."
"But I have one question, Captain."
"Oh?"
"Why is it named The Ocean Floor Explorer? As far as I can tell, it's no submarine."
The captain gave a short, sharp bark of laughter . "It is an ironic name", he politely responded, "The man who named it recognised that everything must eventually sink, and so he named this fine vessel after the one thing he knew it would, at some point, do."
The man laughed heartily. "I do hope it doesn't sink any time soon!"
"Oh, we'll see about that", Captain Papandreou replied with a face of stone, "we'll see about that indeed."

-------------------------------------------

Sailing

If you weren't to look at the water below it you'd think this ship were standing still on the unchanging scenery of the open sea, a cruiser of its class shows no disturbance as it speeds along the ocean, even as it goes at massive speed , easily surpassing common transport ships, sea travel for the normal men and women.

Enjoying the abnormal serenity of their vessel, the chosen duelists, the seekers of adventure, almost waste the serenity and elegance as they spend that precious time of peace as they will before reaching their destination.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 pm

"Oh.... H-hi Core.... I just.... Dueled a guy who.... b-brought back b-bad memories...." Chad told Core. He then bit his hot dog in half. "I th-think I'm over it though." Chad then got up, and finished off the rest of his food. "I think I better f-find someone to d-duel. B-bye!" Chad yelled to Core. He then walked off to the Dueling Facility.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Sure, a move sounds nice! Angela heard Sentan, and the sound of his knocking. Just a sec. She then went to see what's going on Yeah...? She said that while being just a bit nervous
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Sentan pulled made sure the door was fully shut before he started talking.

"ater, ATER , YOUR A ATER AND YOU THOUGHT A SIMPLE NOTE WOULD DO. do you know where I came from? Eh , DO YOU. I came from the slums , the deepest darkest corners of domino city because me and myfamily got saved from that place... That aters where the biggest pile of scum around .... The biggest bunch of thieves to ever roam those parts. and you think a simple not through the door would suffice for you being one of them.... I thought you was alright short stuff , but I guess I was wrong . you kept a big secret... Now tell me . HOW CAN I KNOW YOU NOT GONNA STAB SOMEBODY IN THE BACK. because if you just gonna be like your parents , your no better than them, scum , a disgrace to the slums... Tell me how I can trust you... Now."

Sentans voice was icy cold and his face was stern . He wasn't joking around now

Last edited by bakura normal on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ness
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ness

Waifu : ness002

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Quote :
Sure, a move sounds nice! Angela heard Sentan, and the sound of his knocking. Just a sec. She then went to see what's going on Yeah...? She said that while being just a bit nervous

Ness saw Sentan through a gap between the door and Angela, just before he shut the door. He got very nervous, as he didn't want anyone to know he liked Angela. he had to think quickly.......Suddenly, he realised the only way he was going to stop Sentan from seeing was to just bolt out the door, and hope that he didn't see him. He slipped his hood on, and crept up behind Angela. He left a note on the table. It read: Dear Angie, i am sorry for running out on you like i just did, but i don't want anyone to know i like you...there i confess. So i want you to meet me 2morrow, at my room. *lists position of Ness's room*. He bolts out the door, past Sentan...and slips on a bit of water around the corner of the hallway. His cards slip out of his pants holder and they all fall into the puddle of water. "...my cards...they are ruined....and Sentan might have recognised me from that duel i had earlier today." Ness just ran even faster back to his room. He locked the door and ripped open his bag. He seemed very angry...and was trying to find something....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/ness0002
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 pm

While Sentan was yelling at her she was as scared as F---. I-I-I She couldn't speak up, but then she started to yell I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD THE POLICE TO PUT THEM IN JAIL, IS THAT "TEST" ENOUGH FOR YOU?! JUST ASK THE DOMINO POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THEY"LL TELL YOU A SMALL LITTLE GIRL IN RAGGEDY OLD CLOTHES IS THE ONE WHO PUT THEM IN JAIL!!... Now, if you don't mind. Angela locked the door, and started collecting Ness's cards, even though they were wet.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Sentan punched the wall so hard a crack appeared

"crap hope I don't have to pay for that" he thought

Then he open'd his mouth

"listen Angela , I'm watching you from now on, you are to much of a threat , not in duelling, but in the well being of the people on board"

He turned to walk but then remembered something he had held back

"and if you dare do anything wrong , I now know a way to make you pay, I saw your new right hand man, his name is ness correct, ? Well if anything happens to any passenger on this ship and I can't get to you, I will find a way to make .. You .. Pay.. Have a nice day" the lat sentence sounded evil even to Sentan , but he knew he had to do it .. Someone like her could not be trusted

Last edited by bakura normal on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:50 pm

"Ok, I think I left something at my room." Core noticed he forgot to bring his jacket. "I'm freezing..." He started walking towards his room.
While in a corridor, he bumped into Sentan. "Hey Sentan, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

..Wait, did that guy ACTUALLY threaten a 12-year-old? She thought. She wasn't worried because she knows she won't do anything. What's the worse that can happen? He's just a grumpy guy. I don't even care about "Angela" or "Diabolus".. H..Hold on a second! She thought. Angela, or as we now know Diabolus, ran after Sentan, when she finally met him she said Hold on a second. So your blaming ME for what MY parents did?! She yelled.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I went back inside,stopped by my room for a minute,then went off to the Dueling Facility,on the way there,I was thinking more. You see I think a lot. And by a lot,I mean a looooooot. It was quite a while ago,so I can't remember what was it about,it was related to some Millenium Item event in Domino City my cousin was related with. I heard that he was posessed,I didn't really believe so,but Core or Hunter said so,I can't remember who. Lets put that aside. I arrived at the Dueling Facility,looked around,wondering if I could catch a duel.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

As Core spoke to Sentan, Angela (Diabolus) ran up to Sentan, yelling. Hold on a second. So your blaming ME for what MY parents did?! Core butted in, "Wait, what's going on between you and Sentan? You both seem highly distressed."
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Sentan barged into core during his rage, core tried to say something by Sentan dismissed it

"sorry man now is not the time , I'm angry as hell and I just want to be alone"

Sentan then saw Angela coming complaining that he was blaming her for what her parents did

"yes yes I am, now leave me alone."

Sentan ran around the ship untill he found a nice little spot all on it's own, he sat down and looked out at the open see.

"how easy would life be, if we were just like the waves, flowing , uniting , not a care in the world."

He feels a speck of rain on his face

"f. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

Sentan lays down and looks at the sky's. Memories from the past flooded his thoughts. The shadow games , his house. One tear trickled down his cheek. Life wasn't fair , but Sentan already learned that the hard way
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

"I- uh- what?" Core said in confusion. "Sorry man now is not the time , I'm angry as hell and I just want to be alone" Sentan said, in a angry tone. Core replied, "Uhh. Ok." He wanted to talk to Sentan, but he didn't want to piss him off. 'That's it, I'm following him.' Core ran off after him. He said to Angela quickly, "I'm sorry for what ever Sentan saiiiiddddddddd!"
He finally found Sentan, sad, lonely, grumpy. Core looked up and felt rain drops, he didn't mind though. He sat down next to Sentan. "Ok, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Daniel was already at the Deck leaning over the rail looking out to the water when the ship started moving.
'Man this ship really is busy,' He thought to himself referring to the yelling and the dueling.
'But I guess that is what it is.......hmm I am hungry'
Daniel got off the rail and started trying to remember where exactly the food court was.
When he finally got to the food court he got himself two slices of pizza and a bottled water. 'For a food court on the water this isn't half bad,' he thought.
"Man I should go look for a duel." He said while throwing away his bottle of water. So Daniel once again searched his memory of where the Dueling Facility was, until he finally found it.
He looked over and saw a guy looking around, He had short dark brown hair and looked about 16. So Daniel thought why not?
He walked over to him. " Hello there friend, My name is Daniel..Daniel Brooks and I came over here to challenge you to a duel, if your interested." He said while slapping his dueldisk on and holding his hand out for a handshake with a friendly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ness
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 pm

After a few minutes searching, Ness finally came across the thing he was looking for. He pulled out a black deck box, with blue lining. "This deck box.....it reminds me of my father....i wish he was still with my family". He reached into the duel box, and pulled out a deck of Duel Monsters cards, in Black covers and with blue lining, just like the Deck box. And in the front, was where he kept his most prized position. Obelisk the Tormentor! Although he wished he could use this great card.....he feared that people might find out about it, and try to steal it. He attached the deck box to his pants, and headed off to the Duel Facility, looking for a duel to un-wind with.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Angela was angry. No, frustrated. She thought that after what Ness said, people wouldn't care about what her parents did or who they are. She was even a little angry at Ness. She went to watch the ocean waves. She stood there for around 2 seconds then she noticed Sentan, when she noticed Sentan she also noticed the tear on his cheek which made her think that maybe he DOES have feelings and perhaps a heart. She then walked a small bit away from Sentan and she looked like she was about to cry too as she also had a tear down her cheek...
Back to top Go down
Ness
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ness

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Ness sat down at one of the benches outside Duel Arena 2. He wondered if what he did was the right choice, Running out on Diabolus, and not speaking to her about how he really feels. He wondered what he should do now, and sat there for ages, Watching all the duelists go by and dueling or practicing, testing new builds or new decks. He pulled out the deck box he had stored away in his bag. "I remember when I built this deck, back when Duel Monsters was very popular in Melbourne" Ness said to himself. He remembered when his Best Friend said that maybe his Frognarch deck might not cut it here, so he suggested Ness built a back up for safety measures, To make sure that he didn't get kicked out of Dueling Empire right before it started. He wondered if maybe testing the deck would be a good morale booster, and maybe gives him the courage to tell Diabolus how he really felt about her.

Ness put in the commands into his inbuilt duel disk communicator (also where he puts commands that the disk can respond to). After he put in the command, the duel disk responded:

"DUEL DISK ON STANDBY MODE, READY TO DUEL, MASTER NESS"

He sat and waited for someone to come along, so he could test his deck....
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

Destined777 wrote:
Daniel was already at the Deck leaning over the rail looking out to the water when the ship started moving.
'Man this ship really is busy,' He thought to himself referring to the yelling and the dueling.
'But I guess that is what it is.......hmm I am hungry'
Daniel got off the rail and started trying to remember where exactly the food court was.
When he finally got to the food court he got himself two slices of pizza and a bottled water. 'For a food court on the water this isn't half bad,' he thought.
"Man I should go look for a duel." He said while throwing away his bottle of water. So Daniel once again searched his memory of where the Dueling Facility was, until he finally found it.
He looked over and saw a guy looking around, He had short dark brown hair and looked about 16. So Daniel thought why not?
He walked over to him. " Hello there friend, My name is Daniel..Daniel Brooks and I came over here to challenge you to a duel, if your interested." He said while slapping his dueldisk on and holding his hand out for a handshake with a friendly smile on his face.

''Hello there!'' I accepted the friendly handshake since I am a friendly guy myself. ''I am Marko,nice to meet you,Daniel. A duel it is!''

I prepared my Duel Disk and stepped back. It was time to throw down.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 am

After a tiny tiny while, Angela went near Sentan, still looking at the waves. "Why do you care so much.. And why are you crying?" She said softly in a quiet voice, because she was still upset.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 am

sentan saw core first, asking what was wrong. sentan looked at him glumly.

"it brings back the past core, to when we where in the slums, when IT was happening, dark days, i lost everything, i lost the clothes on my back and i even lost what i called home. Id tell you what She has but , even im not the evil"

then he saw her, coming towards him, he let her speak before replying.

"why do i care? because your parents ruined lives in the slums, after my house was burnt to a crisp, they didnt help, i lost everything that day, them, like scavengers, came and took the pickings. and if you wana know why im crying, you can ask core, nobody should ever feel what we have felt,lost friends, i lost my home, i dont wish that on even you."

sentan steps up and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"now you know my story, im being a ass because of that, but trust me, you would be the same if you was like me."

Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 am

Juno leaned against the railing on the deck of the ship at the bow of the ship. He was munching on a PB&J sandwich that he got from the food court before heading up here to get some fresh air and relax while listening to the other duelists. Shortly after the paging system woke him up from a nap he grabbed his things and left his room to get some food. He had only eaten candy since he got on the ship and that wasn't enough anymore. Upon leaving his room he ran into a few kids fighting over some girl's parents or something. It seemed pretty stupid so he just ignored them and headed to the food court. On the way there he passed by many people talking about some of the duels that were happening on the ship. That and rumors about several duelists acting like brats on the ship. Raging at their opponents, throwing tantrums, talking as if the world were against them. He rolled his eyes as he collected his food from the food court. After eating a couple sandwich and drinking a soda he decided to get one more of each and eat up on the deck.

As he finished off his last sandwich one thing kept nagging at his mind. Several duelists he passed spoke of a celebrity on the ship. A few mentioned champions from Canada, France, and Germany. A few duelists spoke about winning nationals and locals but Juno had never even competed anywhere. Neither had a few of the other duelists from what he could tell...so how did they get invites? How did he get an invite...it makes no sense.

"Hmm..." Juno wasn't sure if he should talk to some of the other duelists about this or just lay low and see how things went from here.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 am

No.. I wouldn't be the same as you.. I'd feel even worse, alot worse.. I feel sorry for you.. Is there anything I can do for you? Angela suddenly remembered that she left the same note at Heero's place W-Wait, what would Heero do if he saw the same note I gave you?!
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 am

sentan looked at her.

"no , there isnt anything anyone can do. also heero's reaction is not certain, i dont know how he will react to this but you better watch out angela."

he lifts his hand off her shoulder and sits back down.

"today has been long."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 am

Core looked around confused. 'He looked at Sentan, then back at Angela. 'Did they have some secret history? Hm... I'll just ask.' "Ok, I know why Sentan is mad. But why is Angela mad?"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah.. I'm gonna go..Cya.. Angela looked at core and said. I.. Can't tell you. Angela went to her room, she read the note that Ness left her that says Dear Angie, i am sorry for running out on you like i just did, but i don't want anyone to know i like you...there i confess. So i want you to meet me 2morrow, at my room. Angela then tried to sleep, but couldn't. It's been a while and she couldn't sleep. ..Gah, I can't sleep. Maybe I should have some food instead.. Yeah, I am a little hungry.. She thought.

Angela went to the food court. She ordered some Sushi, and ate it while watching some people duel. When she was done, she went to her room, grabbed her duel disk, and went to a huge crowd of people.
Anyone here wanna duel?! She said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Floor Explorer
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next