World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean Floor Explorer

Go down 
+22
Leo
WDA Bot
AlterDevil76
Destined777
Ness
Unknown
Katarina
IronicTrout
Seluna
Vaati
Nour Force
Kimo Force
Supasmash
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Red
Minako
RD
Al-Bhed
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

The Ocean Floor Explorer Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am

The harbour, a usually quiet place, kept afloat many small fishing vessels, and the usual high-flier of the dock was a medium-sized yacht owned by a wealthy family living in a large house on top of a hill near the harbour town.

However, this day, a huge, pearl-white hull dominated the attention of passers-by. The gargantuan cruiser was pristine, with a long streak of blue, lining the upper deck. Hundreds of windows bedded themselves in the ship's bodies, offering poor fishermen and members of public an enticing glance at a life of luxury. A large metal staircase attached itself to a walkway, where guards wearing smart blue uniforms, complete with white officer's hat and gloves, stood watch over the gangway, and half a dozen more stood around the boat itself. The cruiser had, painted in large letters across its bow;

The Ocean Floor Explorer

A sign posted next to the ship asked for all duelists to keep their passes ready, to board the ship, and to settle down in their given rooms quickly: they would be leaving in just a few days. The duelists were to be fully accommodated, from boarding to departure and eventually to arrival.

The invitations to Duelist Empire, a large island owned entirely by one mysterious man, had been received by many duelists, but all of them were well-known to the world. It was rumored that these duelists were hand picked by the owner of the island, a huge dueling enthusiast, for a massive event that would take place on the whole of the island itself. Boarding passes had already been handed out to all duelists participating in the event, and enclosed with those had been the time of boarding and departure.

----------------------------------

In front of the vessel, the captain conversed leisurely with a member of the harbour administration, who was obviously in awe of the ship.

"So Captain... Papandreou, was it? Yes... I notice that the ship is an S-Class Cruiser, capable of travelling at up to 35 knots. A tour one of your fine young men gave me revealed that the luxury is so great, it even has on-board dueling facilities!"
The captain chuckled "Yes, my friend, yes it does."
"But I have one question, Captain."
"Oh?"
"Why is it named The Ocean Floor Explorer? As far as I can tell, it's no submarine."
The captain gave a short, sharp bark of laughter . "It is an ironic name", he politely responded, "The man who named it recognised that everything must eventually sink, and so he named this fine vessel after the one thing he knew it would, at some point, do."
The man laughed heartily. "I do hope it doesn't sink any time soon!"
"Oh, we'll see about that", Captain Papandreou replied with a face of stone, "we'll see about that indeed."

-------------------------------------------

Sailing

If you weren't to look at the water below it you'd think this ship were standing still on the unchanging scenery of the open sea, a cruiser of its class shows no disturbance as it speeds along the ocean, even as it goes at massive speed , easily surpassing common transport ships, sea travel for the normal men and women.

Enjoying the abnormal serenity of their vessel, the chosen duelists, the seekers of adventure, almost waste the serenity and elegance as they spend that precious time of peace as they will before reaching their destination.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 am

I travel a lot, but no matter how much travelling experience I have accumulated I still hate it. One could say that a relaxing transition from point A to point B could be enjoyable so long as it's not done on your own two feet, but that is only the case when it is done in luxury, and by luxury I mean anything from a bed to your own privacy or the luck of being only among friends. However after a certain point the seat of a bus or the aircraft seat of a ship can become unbearable. And the point I'm getting at is, I'm exhausted, I'm pretty certain the hours of sleep I've had in the last 72 hours are not in the double digits and all of them were while sitting on a chair.

Of course I will not say it was not worth it. I was surprised when I saw mail actually managing to find me, which should be impossible considering how much I move, but the invitation inside was even more surprising. By now card games earn me money instead of draining them, and while it is not something one can live by, it is some welcome spending money. I'd say though that between free cards, cash, game consoles and anything else that I have gained from my hobby this is probably the best to date. Free travel to Duelist Empire with full accomondation, this is my very needed and well deserved vacation time at long last. Even though I find travelling a pain this time is different, very different. Just thinking about traversing the seas on a soft bed for the first time almost brings tears to my eyes.

And so, along with my few belongings, all with me, I board the Ocean Floor Explorer early, headed for the promised "given room" and the rest it could hopefully offer me.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 am

"Name - Heero Riser.....
Country of Origin: United Kingdom........"

"I'm from america not England..... I have false information on my ID card...... and worst of all I can't believed i was picked....... You go to a game store and win and you're suddenly top guy material...... What a drag!"
Heero moves the wall of his room closest to the porthole and just stares outside of it.
"This really is a drag having a whole trip but having nothing to do...."
Heero pulls out his deck and stares at the top card.
"You guys haven't failed me yet so let's do this. I have a couple of hours i'm going back to bed because of the time changes......."
Heero puts his deck on his room's table, locks his cabin's door, and heads to bed.

Last edited by Raging Darkness on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

The truth was that Juno didn't travel much....at all. He'd moved around a lot as a kid with his mom, but not really. They went from house to house but they never went far enough from home for him to even have to change schools. Boarding a boat like this by himself made him nervous. He was practically an adult but he felt he'd be much more comfortable if his mom was coming with him. He hugged and kissed her goodbye before he boarded the large vessel but that memory from a couple of moments ago was starting to get him choked up. He decided it'd be best to push back his thoughts and focus on finding his room. He picked up his bag and began looking for his room.

After finally asking one of the ship's staff for help he was able to find the rooms. The woman helping him was even kind enough to take him to his room. He probably thanked her a half a dozen times on the way but he thanked her again before she left him to go back to her duties. He quickly made himself at home. He hid his bag and backpack under his provided bed. He was sure his belongings were safe but he couldn't help feeling he should be careful. Instead of exploring the ship and probably getting loss, he decided to lay down and relax. Juno put his headphones on and pulled out his gameboy to make sure to keep his mind from wandering to much. His mp3 scared him half to death when it came on full blast but quickly drifted into the world inside his game despite that.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:55 pm

During the day Chad got his invitation to his island, his mother basically pushed him out the door to leave. He was conflicted about the whole situation. The duelist's he heard that were invited were well heard of in his school, and he was a low class duelist with a stolen deck.

He kept quiet about it as he entered the ship. He looked back and waved, expecting to see his mother there, but there was nothing. He walked in disappointingly. What do I expect? Has she ever done anything important for me? Chad thought. A woman smiled happily as she took his bags and lead him to his room. He gave her a small smirk as he got there.

In his room, he pulled out his deck, looking at his cards. Sometimes he felt that his cards was the only thing that understood him. He then realized that they were cards, and had no emotions. Even if they did have emotions, they would just blow away in the wind, like everything else I loved. He layed his head back and took a nap, hoping to wake up realizing that his father's death, and everything else, was just a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 am

Sentan always moved alot but he never been on a boat, so on the morning of the trip he was kind of nervous but then he took one look at the deck he had in his holder, the insects on steroids people called them, Sentan called them family, he had those cards since he started to play the game and they were his soul now, Sentan whent downstairs And kissed his parents good bye, he left the front door and used a taxi to get to the harbour.

Sentan came in with his usuall White jacke that agent down to his legs, he walked around the harbour a sec and finally found the ship he was looking for "the ocean floor explored ey, just another place to show what these insects can do"

He show'd his pass and was taken to his room, there he unloaded his luggage and sat down on his nice bed, he flickerd through some channels on the tv, he decided to watch a bit of a tournament that was being held. After that finished he grab his deck holder and spread out his deck on the bed , he looked at his deck deciding combos afte combos . He stayed there for a while
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 am

16 year old Core Sabershrown stood in his room, laying motionless on his bed. I can't believe I was chosen. The invitation said all the duelists chosen was known to the world. Wait, I was known? He shifted off his bed. Core pulled out his deck. At first, I thought this was just a game. My first deck, my X-Sabers saved me from losing my soul many times...

Last edited by Dragonclaw on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 am

Heero wakes up and looks around. He then gets up and heads to the top deck. With the sun shining down and the wind in his face, everything seem peaceful. Heero leans over the rail and just stares off in the distance.
"This is really peaceful... To bad i might not get to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah,yeah,ocean...good old ocean. I always went to the beach myself,back in Croatia,or took the ferry with my grandparents,since my parents,brother and sister get seasick incredibly fast. The first time we found out my little sister is seasick,is when I was 13,she was only 7 back then. Wow,there was vomit all over the place! I couldn't believe that a person could throw up so much... I really couldn't. After that,my brother got seasick from... naturally the sea but from seeing the vomit too then he started throwing up as if he had a gallon of Jack Daniels. Then my mom started to feel sick... damn,and my dad was seasick since the start of that trip. Not to forget to mention the trip was like... not even a mile off the coast in my hometown,geez. So I had to clean the entire boat by my Goddamn self. Ever since then,whenever I go to a boat trip,I just go with my grandparents,so I don't have to carry a mop,in case of the obvious and most likely.

Oh look at me,I've been talking about nonsense the entire time. Silly me. So,I was invited to some Duelist Empire thingy. Probably some big tournament is going on,with powerful players from all around the world. Scouts probably recognized my power to draw some fantastic cards. People never believe that its NOT pure luck,or cheating. Its definately from Above! But,lets talk about that some other time. Like I was saying,I was invited to Duelist Empire,and had to travel by boat,which made me very happy because I got to travel by boat... with no family! What a blessing. Of course I've been living without my family for quite a while so its normal to travel alone,but still... boat,no family,heaven! Anyways,I didn't provoke any public attention with some great duels in the open or anything,but a real scout looks everywhere and anywhere,right? I am honored to be invited. I rushed to the harbor,to make it on the ship in time. Oh that ship looked great! It said ''The Ocean Floor Explorer'' on it,if my memory is sharp enough. Still,great ship. I took some of my stuff,such as some clothes,some First-Aid and survival items... I have no idea what I did that for,I felt like I was going to the Marine Corp. Oh yes,I also took my most valubale: My duel disk and Deck. I boarded the ship I think pretty early,but some duelists were going at the same time as me,so I didn't feel like an idiot.

''My pass? Where's my pass??'' I was panicking at the entrance,then I remembered! ''Oh yes... its in my pants back pocket... silly me.'' And I boarded the ship,but I had no idea where's my room,so I wandered around for a while,hoping for someone to assist me. I always had trouble finding stuff,they just seem to hide from me in the smallest hiding spots on the planet!
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 am

Looking back in time, I never really understood as to why my father never took the time to spend a portion of his life with me. He did so with my bastard of a brother, seriously my brother has it all good. He was their favorite. All my dad was throughout my life was a face on a screen, a signature in letters, gifts, roses and money. It’s rather pathetic and lame if you ask me. I cringe when I hear from any of my own family—I crave to start a new family of my own. The only family I have is with my maid and butler Koaru Izumi (meaning Fragrant Fountain; she is 19 years old, really beautiful as well and has a fine structure) and Manabu Hisashi (meaning Learn and long-lived, he is 25 years old and has also been a business partner with my father.) Koaru and Manabu always talk with me, take me to school and back, they’re basically my second parents since my real ones are always absent.

I woke up to see Koaru lying on my bed with breakfast on a tray telling me “Aika-no kimi, your breakfast is ready and you have a big day ahead of you! Wake up!”

Seeing her or Manabu first thing in the morning always brightens my day every day. Eating my over-easy eggs with bacon below the eggs in a semi-circle really shows Koaru’s sense of humor and love for even the likes of me, a brat. After I finished brushing my teeth, washing up and curling my hair, I changed into my clothes and walked out the door and held Koaru and Hisashi’s hands and walked out with them to the hallway. On the way to the main deck a couple came up to us and said,
“What a lovely daughter you have! I have a 7 year old daughter too!”

I kicked the man where it counts and stormed off, Koaru of coarse apologized and Hisashi explained my age and caught up with me.

“Aika-dono, you mustn’t go around attacking people for every time you are insulted. It’s impolite and it’s considered illegal to do so.”

I pouted and replied, “Well if people weren’t such inconsiderate jerks they would understand where I’m coming from.”

“Still, you have to show people that you’re really nice, Hisashi and I both know you are a good person.” I said nothing and looked out into the sea, wondering why I’m even here on the boat.

“Hisashi-Sama, why are we on this boat anyways?”

“You have been invited to attend the prestigious event that is Duelist Empire. I was instructed by your father to-! “

“Yea, yea, take me there and it so happens to be convenient when I decided to leave Tokyo. To what extent does my father pretend to love me? He knows I despise him and reject his fake love, so why even bother…”

There was silence for the remainder of the hour. I listened to music on my iPod, specifically listening to Kansas’ Dust in the Wind and decided to sing along to it shamelessly,
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind.
” As I listen to this song, I feel lost in myself and all I could say was “I am empty…”

Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 am

Heero was still on the deck and he turns around finding a guy with dark green eyes and short dark brown hair with a very lost look on his face.
"I'm going to help this guy"
Heero walks over to mystery man.
"Hey, you look lost you need some help? Maybe it's you're room, from the way you look your probably on my level of the ship. I'm on Deck C room 54. Can i see your invite?"

Last edited by Raging Darkness on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 am

Interesting enough,some guy approached me,he seemed pretty...average. He didn't seem like a guy who knew where does everyone on the ship stay,but who knows? Don't judge a book by its cover. ''Oh hello,indeed I am lost.'' I gave one of those fake smiles,damn it looked convincing,the reason it was fake is because the situation really annoyed me,I felt pretty tired and wanted to sleep,so I was cranky. ''Judging by the way I look? Nevermind. Here is my invite.'' I was digging in my backpack for a while,I found it after a good 15 seconds of digging. To be honest,I was worried more about my luggage than sleeping,but those are 2 vital things for the trip. ''So,Bob,what room am I in?'' I like to make jokes so I called him Bob,I didn't catch his name yet so I had to think of something,and calling him something other than a name is pretty rude. ''I hope you don't mind me calling you Bob. What is your name anyways? I am Marko. Enough for now.'' I usually love telling stories about myself and my past,but I wasn't in the mood.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 am

"The name's Heero, Heero Riser and let me look at this."
Heero takes the invitation and looks at it.
"Yeah just as i thought you're on Deck C room 5. Lucky for you room 5 is just down the stairs over there. Yeah odd number rooms are on the left side of the halls so yeah just down the stairs on the left. Nice meeting you Marko. Hope to see you in the Dueling Empire."
Heero points out the stairs and then wves good bye.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Chad decided to leave his room and explore the ship. He learned many different things about ships at school, but never saw a real size ship. He put his deck in his pocket and left his room.

After leaving, he headed towards a staircase. Chad accidently bumped into a guy about his size and age with short dark brown hair. Chad knocked himself over. He looked up and said
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" Chad didn't know this guy, but because they were on the same boat going to the same place, he thought he would get to know him. He looked away out of embarrasment.

Don't be mean, don't be mean.... Chad thought in hope.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Sentan piled his cards and put then in his deck holder , duel disk in his backpack he put on the white jacket and headed toward the main deck , he looked around at the few Duelists who had came, competition ? Maybe, threat? possibly, gonna be able to kick his but left right and center now that was a different matter, even if they gaine the upper hand , the deck Sentan had would regain advantage in a instant given the chance, he just grabbed a lounge chair and sat down surveying his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Heero goes back to walking around after helping Marko and he sees a guy with a white jacket.
"Hey, you with the white jacket. Since you're here i'm assuming you're going to the Dueling Empire? Well I want to test my skills you mind playing me? Oh, Yeah the Name is Heero Riser."
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Sentan saw the guy who asked him for a duel before he had fully walked up. He surveyed the guy for a second before getting up, he took off his jacket revealing a black t shirt with a viper on it. He grabbed his deck and looked the guy in the eye

"heero riser eh? Well man nice to meet you , now let see what you got " Sentan put his deck into the duel disk and activated it, the hologram disk flew to each side and he waited for heero to do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

''Thank you,Heero.'' I replied to the all-of-a-sudden-lifesaver. I noticed how he challenged a guy to a duel,even though I didn't know where would they duel... Didn't seem like much space around. ''I will catch you later.'' I took off to C5. It was very close,so I saved myself from the trouble. ''Ah,there's my luggage! What a relief.'' I was glad some thieves didn't grab my stuff first,because Croatia is a country full of them. True story. I wanted to sleep,but the fact that someone is dueling... I couldn't ignore that. I didn't feel tired all of a sudden so I returned to where Heero and the other guy are,to see if they will duel. ''I am back guys,oh good you already started!''
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

"I am in great debt to your generous support and remarkable help in showing me the way to my room, Miss..."
I was walking along the main deck of the ship, along with a lovely young mistress of short curly brown hair, dressed in the formal suit designed for the ship.
"Sarah, Sir," she continued.
"Ah, what a remarkable name you have, Miss Sarah," I replied. I could easily see that her cheeks did quite redden a bit.
Earlier today, I arrived before most of the attendants for the grand tournament. I was escorted by the lovely Miss Sarah to my room, and after two hours of unpacking and writing my notes, I simply walked up to the main deck, and by chance, bumped into her once again.

"I'll let you be now, Miss Sarah,"
I said, "I don't want to hinder your own progress as a guest attendant for this ship, not to mention that I have my own work to do now."
"Yes, Sir. Thank you. Please excuse me," she answered back before heading off. I simply stopped and did not follow her, but I did take a good final glimpse at her before my attention was snatched by the mechanic sound two unfolding Dueldisks emitted. I turned to my right and saw two young fine gentlemen preparing for a duel. Their left arms, which carried the devices, were held up, both were in that kind of stance you would normally find in two Roman warriors preparing for battle, and each with a smirk on their faces. One of them seemed like a punk of immense human build and unusual spiky hair, with the other being a teenager of ordinary height, fair build, and blond hair.

"This is my chance!" I spoke in my own conscious. With a sleight of hand, I pulled out my notebook tucked into a hidden pocket found in the right side of my vest, and unfolded it open. I had already used my black ink pen's hook as a marker to indicate where I had last left off in my own journal. I picked up the pen and pulled off the cap, safely tucking it back into my hidden pocket. I held my own pen up and began taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:28 am

Angela starts to look for her room. on the way She sees the two duelists and Harold, and decided to watch. She stands next to Harold watching the duel. As she sees the peoples' clothing and actions, She quietly says to herself, but still slightly loud "I need to find some friends" As she continues looking for her room.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 am

Chad walked up on the deck, after the scuffle with the guy. He saw people preparing for a duel. This'll be a good opportunity to see my competition. Chad thought. He stepped over to the crowd, and was looking for the duelist's. He found them and was waiting for them to start.

Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:47 pm

"Hey you this isn't the time or the place. Find me when we reach the Empire."
Heero puts down his dueldisk and walks through the crowd of people who just showed up to watch. Heero jumps on the ships rail grabs a post and yells
"The names Heero Riser! Best for you all to remember it."
Heero jumps down and disappears to his room
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Chad saw the guy walk off. Darn, he looked powerful too. Perhaps I'll duel him on the island. Chad walked off as well, looking for a good place to explore. Perhaps I could sneak into the boiler room? Or check out the rudder? I'll just explore whatever I find first. Chad walked to the back of the ship, passing by and ignoring Heero.

Chad found the edge of the boat, and started by watching the rudder, and then decided to look for dolphins and whales. There doesn't seem like much animals around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Floor Explorer
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next