World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean Floor Explorer

Go down 
+22
Leo
WDA Bot
AlterDevil76
Destined777
Ness
Unknown
Katarina
IronicTrout
Seluna
Vaati
Nour Force
Kimo Force
Supasmash
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Red
Minako
RD
Al-Bhed
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

The harbour, a usually quiet place, kept afloat many small fishing vessels, and the usual high-flier of the dock was a medium-sized yacht owned by a wealthy family living in a large house on top of a hill near the harbour town.

However, this day, a huge, pearl-white hull dominated the attention of passers-by. The gargantuan cruiser was pristine, with a long streak of blue, lining the upper deck. Hundreds of windows bedded themselves in the ship's bodies, offering poor fishermen and members of public an enticing glance at a life of luxury. A large metal staircase attached itself to a walkway, where guards wearing smart blue uniforms, complete with white officer's hat and gloves, stood watch over the gangway, and half a dozen more stood around the boat itself. The cruiser had, painted in large letters across its bow;

The Ocean Floor Explorer

A sign posted next to the ship asked for all duelists to keep their passes ready, to board the ship, and to settle down in their given rooms quickly: they would be leaving in just a few days. The duelists were to be fully accommodated, from boarding to departure and eventually to arrival.

The invitations to Duelist Empire, a large island owned entirely by one mysterious man, had been received by many duelists, but all of them were well-known to the world. It was rumored that these duelists were hand picked by the owner of the island, a huge dueling enthusiast, for a massive event that would take place on the whole of the island itself. Boarding passes had already been handed out to all duelists participating in the event, and enclosed with those had been the time of boarding and departure.

----------------------------------

In front of the vessel, the captain conversed leisurely with a member of the harbour administration, who was obviously in awe of the ship.

"So Captain... Papandreou, was it? Yes... I notice that the ship is an S-Class Cruiser, capable of travelling at up to 35 knots. A tour one of your fine young men gave me revealed that the luxury is so great, it even has on-board dueling facilities!"
The captain chuckled "Yes, my friend, yes it does."
"But I have one question, Captain."
"Oh?"
"Why is it named The Ocean Floor Explorer? As far as I can tell, it's no submarine."
The captain gave a short, sharp bark of laughter . "It is an ironic name", he politely responded, "The man who named it recognised that everything must eventually sink, and so he named this fine vessel after the one thing he knew it would, at some point, do."
The man laughed heartily. "I do hope it doesn't sink any time soon!"
"Oh, we'll see about that", Captain Papandreou replied with a face of stone, "we'll see about that indeed."

-------------------------------------------

Sailing

If you weren't to look at the water below it you'd think this ship were standing still on the unchanging scenery of the open sea, a cruiser of its class shows no disturbance as it speeds along the ocean, even as it goes at massive speed , easily surpassing common transport ships, sea travel for the normal men and women.

Enjoying the abnormal serenity of their vessel, the chosen duelists, the seekers of adventure, almost waste the serenity and elegance as they spend that precious time of peace as they will before reaching their destination.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 am

Luso smirked at the girl.
"Meh, suspicious how? Seems to me like it's just a dueling enthusiastic millionaire after some publicity and duels. Besides, who said I would have less fun with you than with anybody else?"
Luso winked flirtatiously - The kind of wink, he realised, that would seem awesome to the person doing it, but everybody else would think he was a douche.
Damn. Don't blush.
Don't go red, don't say anything, don't blush, she'll just forget it.
Luso blushed.
Damn.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 am

White ceiling... Bucharest?
nah, 3 months too late. Let's see... cards, island, ship... cabin...
I'm in my cabin...
What time is it?
Wooooooohooooooo!!!!!! 31 hours of sleep!!! New record!! I didn't wake up ONCE in the meanwhile! This is the best morning ever!! Yes, my mouth is so dry I can no longer make coherent speech, I have all kinds of bathroom needs piling up, I'm hungry to the point of adopting canibalism if need be, I think my limbs are underfunctioning BUT this amount of rest is all worth it!

Ok, priorities in order, most things I need are in the cabin, what am I missing here. Food, I shall go in search of food even if I have to kill a man to get it, this shall be an adventure. Gimme me your foods ship!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 am

A quick "Ding-Dong" chimed throughout the ship as the microphone system awakened. "Good evening, passengers", the captain's voice rang aloud, creating an eerie echo on board, as the darkness of the sea at night battled against the lights of the luxury cruiser. His echo had an edge to it that was not there when the ship announced it would be leaving soon: Tonight, his voice sounded sinister, although most would say that after meeting the captain he came across as sinister quite often.

"I'm happy to reveal that tonight, we're hosting a special dinner to celebrate the coming tournament and to promote friendships and bonds between the participants of the tournament. If all duelists would congregate in an hour for our special party, in the main assembly hall, it would be greatly appreciated. Do not arrive late, you may be barred from entering. I shall personally be there, and a list of lucky duelists will be given seats at my table, where, I assure you, conversation will be quite interesting. A list of seat-holders will be given shortly. For our dinner we are holding an all-you-can-eat buffet, given to us from the kindness of the head chef's heart, so please be sure to pass on your compliments as the night progresses. The food has 5 stars and the head chef has personally seen to almost all aspects of the meal, so I'm hoping nobody has had much to eat beforehand. This has been your captain speaking, and I'll see you all tonight."

The intercoms grew silent for a few seconds more, before the new, slightly bored tone of one of the ship's staff took over.
"Duelists eating at the captain's table tonight will be:
Alexandre Belenus
Angela Kaelem
Sentan Senna
Heero Riser
Aika Amaretsu
Chad Phaux
Core Shab... Shaber... Shabershrown?
Marko Mar... Maj... Marko Majsto... Steve.
Luso Aben... Thank god for easy names.
Jessie Dixon
Ness Chaser
Annnd Jake Jabber. Oh, hey, Jake Jabber is on board? Aweso-!"
The intercom cut off instantly, an oppressive silence breaking out on board before quiet music started playing in some of the quarters designated for dancing, and life on board the ship returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 am

I heard that message. ''Wow. Is it so hard to pronounce my name? I thought people on this ship are educated... ok then. To the dinner table it is!'' I rushed there. When I arrived,I was pretty surprised at what I saw. What a cool room to eat in. It was a shame that I couldn't duel that Daniel guy right away,but that could have waited.

Last edited by psychoturtle on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 am

Angela was watching the ocean waves again when she heard the captain's announcement. She was very happy to hear her name! YES! She yelled. Wait a second, my friends Hmm Let's see.. A new person called Alexandre... Good t'know. Me, Sentan.. Good.. Heero... Aika? Core.. Marko.. Luso? .. Jessie.. YES! NESS! She ignored the fact that Jake was on board when she heard Ness was invited. So, let's see what I have to do..
1-See how Heero will react when he sees the note.
2-Help Sentan, and cheer him up about what the Aters did.
3-Meet Ness.
4-Go to that special dinner
That shouldn't be too hard.
She looked at the ocean, as she took out a coin. She quietly said ..I want Sentan's life to be better.. Or atleast the same as it was before the Ater's came.. No wait, I want Ness..No, I can't let Heero know.. But what if something happens at the dinner?

I want everything to be great.. She threw the golden coin into the ocean, even though she knew it may seem stupid, but she still did it. She then just looked at the ocean. I Gotta get to that dinner! Angela ran to that dinner, wearing her duel disk.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 am

In my desperate journey of survival my thoughts are interrupted by the ship speakers. I understood that this is the exact thing they said:
"Blah, blah, blah, dinner, blah, blah, blah, assembly hall, blah, blah, blah, all-you-can-eat buffet-"
Then the sound cut off, along with every other enviromental sound. Really, it did, why would I lie.
I guess this would be an excelent time to check if I still have the ability to run.
And I do, perfect, now everything around me is a blur, and it's not from hunger, I think.
But seriously though, I did hear what they were saying, something about the captain's table and my name and then something about Justin Beiber, so yeah, I guess I'll have to find the captain once I head inside. Although I don't get what Justin Beiber has to do with all of this...
Ok, open hall, tables, food. It's probably here. Now to find the captain. Quick, quick, come on, things that a captain should have...
Parrot on the shoulder? No one.
Eye patch? Yes! Wait, no, that's a waiter.
Hook for a hand? Dammit! no one...

Oh, it's the old guy with the white clothes and captain hat and the patches and stuff sitting at the table, of course. Since I located the guy I quickly take a seat, seeking the food.

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 am

Angela made it to the special dinner, liking what she sees. Quietly said to herself Ah, C'est magnifique! She looked around and notices she came a little early, because she only saw Marko and someone she doesn't know. Hi, everyone.. Angela ate a few appetizers, while she was waiting for everyone to come.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 am

Sentan heared the new announcment, he looked at core.

"no time to explain ill see you later"

sentan ran to his room, he grabbed the stuff he needed and had a quick change into some jeans and a random black shirt he found. He attached his duel disk to his hand and he put his deck in his holder. He headed for the dinner. He reminded himself of what was said. He also reminded himself of who was there. Mostly angela. Them two still hadnt finished yet, he still didnt trust her 100% and still wanted to keep a close eye on her.

He got there early , only a hand full of pepole where there, one he noticed was angela, sentan kept his distance and hung in a dark corner, watching .
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am

"Ah, well, I guess we'll be meeting the captain soon, anyway." Luso quickly said, hoping Jessie wouldn't notice his wink earlier. "Would you like to walk with me, if we're both going the same way? Oh, I may have to sneak into my room to dress first."

Last edited by Fish on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 am

Aside from my depression, I heard what had been announced on the intercom. I found this rather motivating rather than dull and lame. Maybe there might be some kind of conspiracy talk or whatever.

Going into the food court I saw many people in formal wear, some in casual. So I looked at my own clothes and felt the need to impress. Marching back to my room to change into my fanciest dress and apply an appropriate amount of make-up with the assistance of Koaru of coarse. The dress is just splendid: Ruched front bodice dress with beaded back designs and draping sleeve, not to mention its a majestic, navy blue! The dress complimented my sapphire jewlry and my white-leather Gucci purse! I was so excited to wear this, even though my breasts aren't all that impressive (good enough in my opinion,) it does seem rather appropriate for my physique anyhow. So in the end, I came over-dressed.

This didn't phase me one bit, I marched in there like a queen would. No shame was shown this fine night and I marched right to the Capn's table and took my seat. I ordered wine and Fettuccine Alfredo with chopped lobster (assuming the captain would know my presence through my over-expensive order.)
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 am

Jake Jabber decided to dress up along with the dress code. He came in with a tight suit. Hand made in Italy, along with his shoes. His clothings were snow white, with only a few black details. Walking with his expensive branded black pilot sunglasses he walked into the dining room.

I suppose you are from the rich Amaretsu family, seeing your jewelry?
Asked Jake when he walked towards the dining table. When he reached the table, he gallantly kissed Aika's hand. I hope this seat isn't already taken. Said Jake when he sat down next to Aika.

When the butler came for his order, Jake ordered a Pinot Noir with a carpaccio. Would you like Parmazan Cheese on it? Asks the butler. Only if you have the best Parmazan was the only answer Jake gave.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 am

Seeing this pompous looking man sit next to me I was slightly phased by his get-up. I did appreciate his efforts to make himself fit for the occasion on the other hand. I fluffed my curled hair and dusted off my dress for some odd reason and said, "Why hello there. I don't believe I know your name?" I calmly looked him in the eyes while asking this.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 am

As soon as I took my seat I urged the waiter for food. I took a steak, because let's face it, no matter what I ate right now I wouldn't exactly savor the taste, and the sooner I could pronounce the name the better, although from the bits I remember it was surprisingly good. Once I attact the waiter's attention
"Yes sir? Would you like a second serving? Or perhaps another dish"
"Do I look like I would say no to ANY food? At all? Please bring me whatever is the fastest, and fair warning, if you take too long I may end up eating the small person with the excessive jewelery here, people are made of meat you know."
The waiter baffled gives a broken 'yes' before he left.
I may be a little rude here, but I hardly care to be honest, only after I finish recharging will I be able to return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am

Chad didn't pay much attention to the intercome until it announced his name. He quickly asked people around him what the last part of the announcment was. After a man explained it to him, Chad yelled out in excitment. "I get to eat with the captain!" I didn't think I would be so special! And Aika will be there too! Darn it mom, why did you never buy me special clothes? Whatever, I'll just be their casually.

Chad quickly ran over to the food court. Don't be late, don't be late, don't be late, HERE! Chad rushed in, and saw that he may have even been early. He didn't care though, there was some people there. He grabbed a plate, and looked at all the food. Too..... Much..... To..... Decide..... From.... He pretty much had 2 of everything by the end, having his plate topped off to the sides.

After finally getting everything, Chad sat down. He looked around him and quickly realized he was sitting next to Aika, who was sitting next to Jake. "Oh... H-hello again you t-two.... You look.... n-nice Aika....." That's the best compliment I could come up with? Whatever, I'll just try to be polite while eating. Which Chad tried to do, but unfortunatly, he never really learned how to eat politley.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 am

Immediately I heard a voice from not too far away say something about my size! Enraged, I responded with a smile, "Excuse me sir, do you care to repeat that last bit again? I'm sure everybody would love to hear your rudeness, and do care to eat my fists too." I saw people stare at me, I didn't really care at all.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 am

Sentan lurked in his dark corner studying untill the guests began to look like a group. He stepped out and walked towards the table, He looked at the pepole who where at it .

sentan thought a sec when seeing a girl. "wait wasnt that the girl from the deck shop".

sentan did care he was just curious, anyway he put that thought away and sat down at a section of the table that was not yet full, he had nobody next to him yet. He put his arm on the table and rested his head on his hand, he surveyed the group again.
there was that girl
+ angela +the rich guy who he had no clue about, sentan couldnt care less for celebretys. there was a few other pepole aswell. The waiter came up and took his order, nothing to fancy just a usual burger (he hates that fancy stuff). after that He just sat there , waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 am

In between meals I heard a voice from down below, awwww, it's a little talking jewellery box.
"So let's say that the 'excessive jewellery' part was ok. But even with that, you chose to focus on the size instead of the canibalism? You have issues little person..."
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 am

People please. It's a dinner hear, the captain's buffet. Let's be nice towards each other. Said Jake with a raised voice. Don't try to pick on anyone, mr. I-want-food-now, or I'll make your life miserable. Now if you don't mind me, I'm talking to a lady. Said Jake to alexandre.

My name is Jake, it's a pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 am

Was he talking to me? Hmm, didn't catch all of it, I happened to miss half his name...
Wait a sec...
Oh, yeah, that popular face that keeps apearing, ends in ber... what did he say his name was... ja...
"Hmm, I'll remember it, you're... Ja... Ja... Ja...
Justin Beiber! Phew... it's finally off my mind. Ok, sorry to bother you, didn't catch all of what you said but no matter, carry on with your pedophiliac tendencies thingy, no worries, no one is judging you dude, we all have our things."
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 am

Juno entered the food court to get some food. He had eaten not to long ago but it was only a couple sandwiches. He ordered a small feast for himself as soon as he found an empty seat. The waiter whom he was able to get a hold of first quickly annoyed him when he asked Juno to repeat the order. "...I want two bowls of rice, roast beef, shrimp, some crab, a steak, mash potatoes, some corn fritters, do you guys have those drinks with the little umbrellas? Nah, just bring me a picture of iced tea please."

Last edited by Minako on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 am

Some people has manners, I guess your parents didn't nurture you. If you don't mind, I'll ignore you and I'll conversate with some other people, who actually has manners. Come on, a worn-out t-shirt like that isn't supposed to be on a dinner like that Said Jake to Alexandre
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 am

Although I was still furious at this guy, I breathed in-and-out and smiled back at Jake saying,"Nice to meet you, maybe we should just ignore the rudeness that's not our problem..." Then hearing this guy's other comment I was totally pissed off at this point, ignoring what Jake had formally said to him and i slammed the table shouting, "Hey, what's your problem? If you have issues with me then we can settle this when we get to the island, I bet you'd like that you swine!"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am

Vaati wrote:
Some people has manners, I guess your parents didn't nurture you. If you don't mind, I'll ignore you and I'll conversate with some other people, who actually has manners. Come on, a worn-out t-shirt like that isn't supposed to be on a dinner like that Said Jake to Alexandre
"Manners, Mr.Bieber, have a time and place, it is not something I particularly care about while managing my hunger before a card game tournament. Perhaps though your pre-teen companion could take a page out of your book. Regardless, I agree there is no reason for us to interract, I'd rather my next meal was not interrupted.
Oh, and it's 'have' dude, 'people' is plural."

I guess there was a noise from below again, but I ignored it as agreed this time.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am

sentan chuckled at the fight that aws issuing. He blew his hair, which was now starting to cover his eyes because he hadnt put anything there to stop it, and shouted across the table.

"calm down short stuff, you gonna blow a fuse. What happend to that quiet igrl from the deck shop?"

sentan took a sip of a drink which had just arrived. He chuckles again before streaching and he began to watch the pepole again.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 pm

"Sh-she's not short, she's....... Whatever." Chad said, not being able to think of anything to defend Aika. "And it's J-Jake Jabber, Justin B-Bieber cowers in f-fear of him." "I-I don't think we sh-should fight right now..... At least wait 't-till after dinner..." Chad suggested. Where is that captain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Floor Explorer
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next