World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing game

Go down 
+14
IronicTrout
J.J. Knight
rjuto
raye
DigiDigi
Unknown
Ness
Kimo Force
Katarina
Bakura Normal
Lupe
Fish
Nour Force
Minako
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Sharing game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

The point of this game is simple. You share something that others don't know about you. It could be as simple as a favorite food or something deeper. Of course this is not a discussion topic so don't derail this topic. If you want to discuss something in this topic then use pms or the chat. When you post, comment on the post above your post then post about yourself.

For example. I post that I like pies.
nour posts: I like pies too. Especially chocolate pie. I hate baths.
psycho posts: I have baths too. God so annoying. I hate those damn wind-up decks.

You can quote multiple people if you want and answer more than one but be sure to get the one above you too. Also please separate your reply to them and your personal sharing for easy reading please.

I'll go first. I was born Feb, 6 1988. I'm 23 years old despite what my profile says for those of you that don't know that. I'm Aquarius and I love the water. Rain, the element, everything. I'm fascinated with it because I know I'm Aquarius and it has to do with water. Point and case, I tend to carry only water pokemon on me in pokemon games if I can. I'm OG so I don't like most new pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 am

When I came back from the UK at the age of six, I was the top target for school bullies. They were of the "all bark, no bite" type, but heck, I had serious anger-containing issues back then, so I would chase them like crazy and seriously hurt them. I punched this fat kid once so hard, his cheek under his left eye swelled so badly, and this other kid whom I thought was trying to harass me, I knocked out one of his front teeth and gave him a serious black eye. Bullies were no match for me physically, so words were their only weapon. Heck, I even beat kids two years older than me when I was still in the first grade, not kidding, and almost took on a horde of kids (if not for my Chemistry teacher scolding them), but I even introduced my foot to some kid's face, leading to another black eye. I had very little close friends, and ironically, I actually did make friends out of all the kids I beat up.

By the time I went to middle school, I did my best to keep my fists away from people. However, this one kid really did tick me off, heck, he even went to breaking my own cell phone. It was the end of the year, so there wasn't anything do to (least I flipped him backwards while he was sitting on a chair). I was going to seriously beat him up badly next year if he had done even the slightest little move to tick me off, though he transferred (lucky son of a gun, I wasn't even going to pull any punches).

Nowadays, fighting is reserved for my Basketball team as a way to kill the time. Being the tallest on my team, and slightly well-built (not fat or chubby by the way), everybody just wants to see if they can take me down. Usually, it goes like this: someone grabs me by the neck and I just toss him around, and that's me not even trying. At school, I show myself as that kind of weak and tall innocent guy as a form of humor, and nowadays, I never really get into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 am

I too used to get into fights as I used to think I was so tough. I currently have 3 first degree black belts in different forms of martial arts. Which allows me to handle myself if I need too, but I usually don't let it come to fists anymore.
Also for those who said they have never eaten pumkin, it's a shame. Pumpkin bread is delicious.

I grew up until I was about 7 in Italy and them my family came to the USA where it was tough for us because even though the world have moved along so much there was still much racism towards our family (which is why I talk so properly to avoid stereotypes) and we didn't have much money so it was very tough. I remember when I was little we barely had money to eat and we often shared a can of beans or something between the 4 of us. Since then though, we have become a middle class family living fairly comfortably and I am now in college.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:38 am

I've had troubles with bullies and stuff too but I'm to tired to elaborate. Nothing special though i promise.

I strongly dislike people that talk loud. I mean people that talk to you like you are 15 feet away from them when they are right next to you. I tend to tell people to stfu (I literally say it though) even if they are my friends. That I am right next to them. In contrast however, I love listening to music at outrages levels. Don't know why.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 am

I am a pacifist when it comes to fighting thats why i never get involved and i ahve no skills at all to protect myself. If someone targets me i am a defenseless prey just waiting to get taken down by the predator. My physical endurance is enough to keep me from taking real nasty beatings but once someone pisses me off i become the devil and want to make you suffer. If someone gets in my face and startles me i will either tell em to back off or i will want to put the in an armbar and break the arm into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Typically not a violent person (except for when I play football or workout) But I usually stay calm and passive.

I have an extremely short temper, I am quick to anger and tend to bite others head's off when I am.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I don't enjoy biographies and stories, so yeah I just skipped everything that was written above me.
---
I'm at the 7th grade. There's two parts of the school, Part "A" and Part "B"
I used to be at part A from kindergarten till the 4th grade. I joined Part B at the 5th grade, so I was a new kid. It was hard to get around. There were only 3 girls in the classroom including me. The other 2 girls didn't want to be friends with me so I spent an entire school year alone. The next year there were 5 girls including me. At first they didn't talk to me but then they started teasing me, then leaving me behind at everything. Later they started to blackmail me saying "Don't talk to NAME, NAME, NAME, or NAME. Don't even look at them or we will make your life miserable!"
I got scared. But when I came back home I started wishing her a ****y day. End of story <_<
Now I'm at the 7th grade, we had a little "meeting" at the first day and we worked it out. Now I have 4 friends! .. Wow, that seemed pathetic :/

----
As you can see I panic easily.
----
I'm not good at making friends, am I?
----
I don't act the way I do in WDA as I do in real life. Not one bit.. I'm actually a little shy...
----
I don't bite. I just tell people to shut up all the time. It's bawss.
----
Part A and B are actually something else, nobody will care.

Last edited by 99nour on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Well I used to have anger management issues but then, when I was about 10, a guy pushed in front of my at a water fountain and I decked him.
So I thought to myself, this probably needs to stop a little bit.

Other than that I've always been quite a loved person? xD
At school I've always been the guy who hangs out with the middle group (i.e. the group that isn't popular, but isn't nerdy/unpopular), but is friends with everybody in the popular group. I'd probably be in that group if I were good at any sports other than fencing, or if I were good-looking. xD

Yet if people are bullying me harshly I will still get pissed off with them. An example would be that a new kid, big, complete dumbf***, now known for taking drugs and being an absolute dipshit, with the friends he'd made, tried to 'assert his dominance' on me.
So I headbutted him in the face.
At least he had the honour not to tell people -I- broke his nose. Or maybe he just didn't wanna seem weak, or a douche for picking on somebody like me.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

Well I'm in 7th grade now, but back in elementary school I got into some "fights", at least that's what the teachers called it. If you ask me it wasn't really a fight. I threw a pencil at someone and it hit him in the eye because he threw a pencil at me. I didn't mean for it to hit him in the eye though. I meant for it to hit in the the chest. Not a big deal if you ask me but whatevers. There was another time I pushed a kid against the classroom bookshelf because he said checkers was stupid. (Silly, I know) The teachers made me go to the school psychiatrist for "anger management lessons" but I didn't really feel I needed any after maybe one or two classes. I grew up in a pretty bad neighborhood with experiences of smoking, cussing, and fighting at an early age and the other kids there were always picking fights with me when I was outside. So I tussled with them a little and proved that I wasn't as weak as I looked, but yeah I lost sometimes too. Then I went through a little "fighting stage" and picked fights with a kid who was bigger than me and I got beat up. But now we are kinda friends.

In school I was always kinda the nerdy kid who always got the question right and was interested in Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I was teased sometimes for that, but I had a group of a few friends and I wasn't really hated that much until 6th grade and the people that I didn't have a problem with starting making fun of me. That stage of my life had a lot of cussing and being good at sports or being popular really separated you from the other kids. But even then I had a few "friends" that I hanged out with, but even them made fun of me for liking Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. One time, one guy gave me a Eternal Duelist Soul game to tease me, but I took it and played it. I moved from that school and currently live somewhere else, but I still keep in contact with some friends on facebook. At my new school I haven't told anyone about playing Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! and I haven't had many problem yet.

Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 am

Okay so once I was sat in class, and I tried to pass a pencil at somebody, but then he threw one in my eye. Hurt like hell.
Jerk.
Then, I said checkers sucked, and he pushed me up against a wall, I was like, woah there, what's the problem?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

Well part of the problem was he was boasting about how great he was at checkers and he could beat me so hard and then he says he doesn't like it because he says it's stupid. I think he just doesn't want to play against me in fear of losing after all his bragging.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 am

oki just thought i will join for once and for all ...

when i was a kid i was a shy dude .... ( i know ... ur reading this and u say WTF!!!!!)
i saw a bazooka on the ground with some stuff and mask while on way to school ,,, not joking
i just left it by .... u dont expect to be a terrorist when ur a kid are u ....
in grade 1 and 2 i had only 2 friends ... same school .... then i moved to another country ...
the one that i am here ... i stayed in it 5 years ,,,,, same school 50% same dudes
from grade 3 i didnt want to talk ... new country ,,, new school u know ...
i made my friends all these years from video games ... "do u have that game, have u tried that game it is awsome .... other bs"
most of my friends stayed with me all these years .... im not pick a fight dude ,,,
if some 1 is teasing me ... i dont do anything for first time or seconed ... 3rd time i only ask the teacher to shut that guy mouth .... 4th time YOU'R DEAD
when any 1 ... i mean any 1 pick a fight all the dudes around them try to split them from each
other ....

to be continued .....

but since is the first time and last ....

not to be continued .....
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 am

So last mothers day, I woke up with really bad nausea. I told my mom, and started puking black goo repeatedly (no joke), and I hadn't eaten yet that day. My mom took me to the hospital, and the doctor took me to my room. He said I was in Diabetic Keytone Acidosis (I'm Diabetic by the way). It was my first time, so we didn't know what it was like, but my mom is a nurse and knows what to do with it. All I really needed was insulin, but the doctor only would give me water. My mom took me out to take me home, and the doctor sent security guards after us and they tackled us to the ground, and dragged us into a room. The doctor then called Child Services on my mom, and my mom called the police, since they were holding us against our will. So I was in a small place, with a poison in my blood, slowly dieing. Finally, the doctor said "I signed te form, so you can have insulin now", which means the doctor had to put his name on a form so I could live. Now I hate Canadian Health Care.

Other fact: I'm Diabetic, Celiac, red-green color blind, and nearsited. I don't complain though, 'cause now I can't get drafted!
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 am

I tend to keep my room very clean. I don't like it messy at all. Even when it is "messy" it tends to be cleaner than most rooms in the house. lol
I keep my stuff put up or on display. I dislike people messing with stuff in my room if they don't put it back where it belongs. It pisses me off to no end. I put back my stuff so it won't be out and about. I don't need other people causing more work for me. >,<
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 am

I like an organized room also, but I have to share a room with my sister who isn't clean. She leaves her artwork and crafts all over the place and doesn't clean up after herself. BTW I just looked at your signature and it has the chorus to Stronger - Shadyvox, I was just listening to that XD
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 pm

My room is very unorganized, same with my locker. It takes me nearly an hour, with help, to clean out something of mine. Another thing about me: I like all generations of Pokemon except Generation 4. And in case you didn't realize from my name and what I just said, I'm a big pokemon nerd. I'm making my own pokemon hack with the help of friends, including Dragonclaw, who is spriting for me.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

My room is ordered chaos. I know where everything is, but occasionally my mom decides to clean it, then suddenly we're spending 20 minutes before I leave for school running around going WHERE THE HELL IS THIS, WHERE THE HELL IS THAT, because it pisses me off when people do that. xD
I mean if you clean it up WELL, that's good. But right now all she does is pick things up and put them somewhere I'm not likely to find it.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Not much to clean here. Tiny room shared with my dad.
-----
Let's talk games. I don't like checkers that much, I like Chess though.. I'm not a sporty kind of person, seeing as how last time I tried to play a game with "ball" in it I ended up crying, the pain was.. It's not a big deal compared to anything, it didn't break a bone or anything, and there wasn't even any blood, the pain just stopped after like 10 minutes.. But I take my body safety seriously. I'm actually quiet soft and slightly shy in real life, so I'm pretty sure you see my dilemma.
-----
There's not much to talk about in real life.. I just hang out with a friend of mine and walk around, that's all. When I call her I keep telling her to say something. I'm not sure what there is to talk about. So, I'm not that good at making friends..

Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I have an outstanding long term and short term memory when it's something that interests me. For example I can still remember very little secret to mario world but if it's something I don't give a damn about then I forget very very quickly. This is especially true for people and faces. If you don't mean anything to me then I'm going to forget you fast.

I can annoy people because I tend to remember conversations word for word and I correct people when they are mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

Like Mina, I too have that odd memory, where I could possibly remember something I've done when I was only four years old in full details, but forget what my mother asked of me to do in the last ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 am

Same here. I forever remember how much I adored a certain sign that says "Speed bump ahead" when I was 5, but I can't seem to remember what happened 10 minutes ago. I once made an account for a game, and I forgot the pass in like 2 minutes. I had to make a yahoo account.. I verified and I forgot my yahoo password... Sometimes I just remember what I want to remember without even trying.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 am

I actually think I have a really good memory because I can pass quizzes easily without any studying. But, like Nour, I seem to forget passwords and usernames easily.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:57 pm

I have recently realized that I have a very sensitive stomach and now can never eat fast food again. The consequences if I continue to eat any fast food, soda, or junk food excessively, is that I might end up with my father: without a Gall-Bladder and far worse heart burn. I find it odd though, I've noticed I've had problems with my stomach and have much more personal issues concerning it, but I've never been conscience of how surreal the consequences of not watching what you eat.
Back to top Go down
Scott
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scott

Waifu : TruthxRiku

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

I thought I had crohnz disease, but that's more of a hypochondriac thing, than I stomach thing.
I used to work at wendy's and when I was done work I had to throw up, I ended up quitting, but the grease really made me feel terrible.
I'm very feminine when I'm alone.

TMI??
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Life is good 'cause I've never even seen a Wendy's.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm very feminine when I'm alone.

So.. Are you always Alone? I mean.. Did you even look at your signature?
Sharing game - Page 2 1zqpjxc
-----
I've been losing my friends lately.. My best friend is starting to get bored of me, I believe.. WDA means a lot to me because your friends are there with you no matter what. Luvya!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next