World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing game

Go down 
+14
IronicTrout
J.J. Knight
rjuto
raye
DigiDigi
Unknown
Ness
Kimo Force
Katarina
Bakura Normal
Lupe
Fish
Nour Force
Minako
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Sharing game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

The point of this game is simple. You share something that others don't know about you. It could be as simple as a favorite food or something deeper. Of course this is not a discussion topic so don't derail this topic. If you want to discuss something in this topic then use pms or the chat. When you post, comment on the post above your post then post about yourself.

For example. I post that I like pies.
nour posts: I like pies too. Especially chocolate pie. I hate baths.
psycho posts: I have baths too. God so annoying. I hate those damn wind-up decks.

You can quote multiple people if you want and answer more than one but be sure to get the one above you too. Also please separate your reply to them and your personal sharing for easy reading please.

I'll go first. I was born Feb, 6 1988. I'm 23 years old despite what my profile says for those of you that don't know that. I'm Aquarius and I love the water. Rain, the element, everything. I'm fascinated with it because I know I'm Aquarius and it has to do with water. Point and case, I tend to carry only water pokemon on me in pokemon games if I can. I'm OG so I don't like most new pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Sharing game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing game   Sharing game - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 am

There is a reaper in my kitchen that doesn't like loud noises. When someone clinks the dishes together or sets something down to loudly, he'll start screaming. As a matter of fact, I heard him screaming while writing this over someone putting dishes away.
Back to top Go down

Sharing game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3