World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014

Go down 
+10
Supasmash
Sukkito
Nour Force
Unknown
Fish
EW
danna45
Al-Bhed
Leviera
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:50 am

First topic message reminder :

It's that time of the year again, boys and girls. And you know what that means? Now as you know, a good portion of the forum is being spent on the chatbox, with little to no Yu-Gi-Oh! being involved. To accommodate, I'll be changing some of the nominations this time around.

1. Member of the Year
Like every year, there's always that one member who's always warmed our days here on the forum. Who's always made us enjoy our stay even more? Nominate that person.

2. Staff of the Year
We, the staff, pride ourselves in being very punctual and extremely loyal to our positions. Surely, though, there's a certain staff member who caught your eye based on his hard work during this year. Right? Riiiiight?

3. Gamer of the Year
Who's that one guy who's constantly too indulged in video-games? Who's that one person who's always talking about video-games half the time? Who's that person whom seriously needs to put down the controller?

4. Duelist of the Year
It's not a Yu-Gi-Oh! academy without duelists. I'm pretty sure some of you duel from time to time, so who do you suppose could be considered worthy of that title? Who truly mastered the heart of the card?

5. Drama Queen of the Year
There's always that one person brewing stuff up on the chatbox, and if not to demean that feat, at least we should celebrate. Who do you think made the biggest ruckus on chat?

6. GFXer of the Year
Okay, I know that GFX has been in strong decline lately, but it's not like we haven't done ANYTHING this year. I mean, it doesn't have to stop at just signatures. Anyhow, who do you think truly showed off his/her masterful skills in the arts of Photoshop this year?

7. Spammer of the Year
It's the guy who constantly talks to himself on chat, filling it with incomprehensible phrases and things we probably don't care about all too much. Who dared take part in such foul behavior?!

8. Weaboo of the Year
Don't mean it in any offensive way, just...who was the Japanesest of them all? Who would at first glance make you say "hmm yeah this person is a total weaboo"? It's mostly for anime stuff though.

9. Trollbait of the Year
Someone is always getting his head stuck in the gutter. Someone is constantly having jokes flying above his head. And above all, someone is usually seen as the to-go-to guy whenever they want to feed their sadistic tastes. Who could that person be?

10. Changeling of the Year
We all grow up, some of us faster than others. Who do you think changed the most this year? Who do you think has become more mature or more immature than previously? And above all, who do you think is worthy enough of a contender to EW for this title?

11. Waifu of the Year
No no, you don't nominate WDA members for this one. This is a silly idea I had, and had no other way of implementing it. Anyhow, we've had a lot of memorable anime characters in 2014, so whom would you consider best waifu for this year?

The rules are as usual:
• Nominate one person under each category.
• No need to fill in every blank; just put in what you can put in.
• If someone has nominated a person you wanted to nominate, you could always type in (Nominated) or whatever to show that said person has been nominated.
• You can't nominate yourself. Be a good sport.
• You can nominate the same person for different categories.

I'll give everyone a week to nominate whoever they want to nominate. After that, the votes will kick off for another week! Alright, people. Get to nominating!

Copy and paste this, then fill it in.

Code:
[b]1. Member of the Year:[/b]
[b]2. Staff of the Year:[/b]
[b]3. Gamer of the Year:[/b]
[b]4. Duelist of the Year:[/b]
[b]5. Drama Queen of the Year:[/b]
[b]6. GFXer of the Year:[/b]
[b]7. Spammer of the Year:[/b]
[b]8. Weaboo of the Year:[/b]
[b]9. Trollbait of the Year:[/b]
[b]10. Changeling of the Year:[/b]
[b]11. Waifu of the Year:[/b]

The prize for each winner will be...I'll figure something out once I've finished my exams.

EDIT:

And we're back!
Now there was one last category that I purposely left out for very special reasons. You see, I had to wait for a specific time of the year for this category to be relevant again.
You wanna know what that category is?

12. Couple of the Year
It's only natural for love to blossom at some point, but the true question is who's love blossomed the brightest? Now all you have to do is nominate two members of the forum as a couple, at least the ones you think were the most lovey-dovey in 2014.

Code:
[b]12. Couple of the Year:[/b]

Also you can't nominate a couple you yourself are part of. The same rules apply here as well. Nominations start today and end 9th February (would have made it a week as per usual but I have my biggest final on the 9th so I have absolutely no time to be horsing around on the day before that), and afterwards votes shall begin immediately and end on 14th February.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

nourxlesbi, couple of the year
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 am

B-but it's 2015...

Also despite all the joking around I do, I don't think coupling will ever work online so my vote goes to null.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 am

yea but.. nour's just asking for it!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 am

Alibaba wrote:
nourxlesbi, couple of the year
ihateyou

danna45 wrote:
I don't think coupling will ever work online so my vote goes to null.
It's not like we're serious about this.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:23 am

Nour X Pumpkin Row~
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Pumpkin Row wrote:
Nour X Pumpkin Row~

Kimo Force wrote:
Also you can't nominate a couple you yourself are part of. The same rules apply here as well.
Eh whatever. Ali nominated it anyways.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm

For couple of the year, I think we all know who the only legit couple are.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
And we're back!
Now there was one last category that I purposely left out for very special reasons. You see, I had to wait for a specific time of the year for this category to be relevant again.
You wanna know what that category is?

12. Couple of the Year
It's only natural for love to blossom at some point, but the true question is who's love blossomed the brightest? Now all you have to do is nominate two members of the forum as a couple, at least the ones you think were the most lovey-dovey in 2014.

Nominations start today and end 9th February (would have made it a week as per usual but I have my biggest final on the 9th so I have absolutely no time to be horsing around on the day before that), and afterwards votes shall begin immediately and end on 14th February.
What's wrong with you?
There are several things wrong here, so, I'll just sum it up. What's wrong with you?
Are we on the same forum? Did you mean to post this somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:59 pm

J.J. Knight wrote:
JJ x josh?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Alibaba wrote:
J.J. Knight wrote:
JJ x josh?
josh x josh x josh x josh? i.e
Fish x JJ x Window x Susan?

Kimo Force wrote:
Now all you have to do is nominate two members of the forum as a couple
Oh... nevermind then.

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 am

I'm nominating Supa x Restart. Doesn't seem like anyone else is nominating other couples.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:07 am

i like how you just ignored al
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2