World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endurance of Skill

Go down 
+3
Life Stream Dragon
Eco_Junkie
AsianGuy1137
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : AsianGuy1137

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 am

My Rock Stun variant which was inspired by Infernal_Darkness's D-Fissure one. I use Skill Drain to really troll my opponents.

- Monsters (17) -
3 | Koa'ki Meiru Guardian
3 | Koa'ki Meiru Sandman
3 | Koa'ki Meiru Wall
3 | Thunder King Rai-Oh
3 | Beast King Barbaros
2 | Doomcaliber Knight

- Spells (10) -
3 | Pot of Duality
2 | Smashing Ground
2 | Mystical Space Typhoon
1 | Dark Hole
1 | Monster Reborn
1 | Pot of Avarice

- Traps (13) -
3 | Skill Drain
3 | Dimensional Prison
2 | Bottomless Trap Hole
2 | Solemn Warning
1 | Torrential Tribute
1 | Mirror Force
1 | Royal Oppression

Last edited by AsianGuy1137 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 am

not very good with rock stun or anything, but imma take a stab in the dark and say -2 DCK +2 fossil dyna....or -2 of the kkm and add 2 fossil dyna(its too good to miss in a stun deck + barbaros doesnt special summon)
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

Hmm, well the fact that it becomes absolutely useless with skill drain on the field makes it somewhat questionable for me.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

yeah but you crack it out when you lose skill drain...or when you havent drawn it...it'll stop stuff like cydra, synchros and such overpowering your 1900 beaters...+ if you set it and they attack it...bye bye special summoned monsters. but yeah it is useless when skilldrain is out
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 am

Hmm, but Rai-Oh and Doomcaliber kinda have the same effect. If they try to attack, I have plenty of support to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
WDA Member
WDA Member
Life Stream Dragon

Waifu : Life Stream Dragon

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

-3 thunder king
-3 barbaros
-2 doomcaliber
-2 smashing ground

+2 fossil dyna
+1 grand mole
+1 morphing jar
+2 gigantes
+3 solidarity
+1 trunade
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 pm

My advice is to ignore all the advice you've gotten so far. Your deck looks very solid...you could remove one rai, one beast king and one fissure for two duel mode beasts and one allure but it sounds skittish even as I suggest it...if you don't mind, I'd like to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 pm

mmhh i have to disagree with minako I think 3 skill drain and 3 barbaros is too slow plus skill drain makes all your other monsters useless if you wanna focus on skill drain and barbaros there are better decks for it
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Infernal_Darkness wrote:
mmhh i have to disagree with minako I think 3 skill drain and 3 barbaros is too slow plus skill drain makes all your other monsters useless if you wanna focus on skill drain and barbaros there are better decks for it
-60 rulings points from infernal... his monsters go to the graveyard as a cost so skill drain conflicts with nothing
Life Stream Dragon wrote:
-3 thunder king
-3 barbaros
-2 doomcaliber
-2 smashing ground

+2 fossil dyna
+1 grand mole
+1 morphing jar
+2 gigantes
+3 solidarity
+1 trunade
I know rock stun is a good deck, but the point is he is trying to make a skill drain deck, now the rock stun may or may not be better, but imo
-your deck
+ six sams
is not really a fix...
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 pm

fine you proved once again my rulings are terrible -.- but still tried a similar deck with gemini instead of rock was terribly slow
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 am

Minako wrote:
My advice is to ignore all the advice you've gotten so far. Your deck looks very solid...you could remove one rai, one beast king and one fissure for two duel mode beasts and one allure but it sounds skittish even as I suggest it...if you don't mind, I'd like to try it out.

Haha lovely, thats funny XD lol you just totally knocked off the rest of the posts and told him to follow your advice instead XD :lol:
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 am

Let's all learn to play along children. Thanks for the advice everyone, but after dozens of tests, I'm come to the conclusion that although this deck is slightly slower than a classic Rock Stun deck, it still does reasonably well, can stand up to 1900+ ATK beatsticks, and makes me feel special for trying something unorthodox. Also, I just realized I originally posted 3 Dimensional Fissure when I should've had 3 Dimensional Prison... lol

@Minako, thanks, and sure go ahead.

@Al Bhed, I hate the Six Samurai with the burning passion of a thousand suns... but I do use them in a Naturia build I've been testing lol, so no thanks, I've already got that covered.
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 am

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
Let's all learn to play along children. Thanks for the advice everyone, but after dozens of tests, I'm come to the conclusion that although this deck is slightly slower than a classic Rock Stun deck, it still does reasonably well, can stand up to 1900+ ATK beatsticks, and makes me feel special for trying something unorthodox. Also, I just realized I originally posted 3 Dimensional Fissure when I should've had 3 Dimensional Prison... lol

@Minako, thanks, and sure go ahead.

@Al Bhed, I hate the Six Samurai with the burning passion of a thousand suns... but I do use them in a Naturia build I've been testing lol, so no thanks, I've already got that covered.

Six Samurai are like riggen Gladiators, they swarm like crazy and have all these stupid effects for their own cause.
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 am

Yeah, but they can synch out Naturia Beast and Barkion pretty quickly. I'm trying to see if Miracle Synchro Fusion could actually work for Exterio.
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 am

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
Yeah, but they can synch out Naturia Beast and Barkion pretty quickly. I'm trying to see if Miracle Synchro Fusion could actually work for Exterio.

Oh wow really I didnt know that :(, i always thought they were better cards out there that made better synchros.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
So long as you realize I asked no one to play six samurai I guess, was just saying to LSD fixing is not changing the decktype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endurance of Skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance of Skill   Endurance of Skill Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance of Skill
Page 1 of 1