World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infernity Deck

Go down 
+7
Eco_Junkie
Kimo Force
Al-Bhed
Destined777
xX-Saberboy
Katarina
Silver
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

Infernity Deck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Fix Now >:O

Last edited by Silver on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:17 am

Ok, let's start from the basics

Infernity is the most graveyard based decks. Their main win condition is having one of launcher/mirage (can be fetched by archfiend, which there are many ways to trigger) while they have archfiend, necromancer and avenger in grave. That leads to a set up of a hundred eyes dragon, an infernity doom dragon, an infernity archfiend and 3 infernity barriers in the backrow to ensure game. Even out of the loop the graveyard settup is a must, without a grave infernities die, simple as that.

Infernity Inferno is the fastest way to load that grave, you get rid of dead infernities in your hand along with 2 infernities from the deck. An opening of one of necromancer/archfiend/avenger, inferno and mirage/launcher/call of the haunted/monster reborn/one for one/necromancer means you will be doing your loop at about your second turn and potentially winning the game, that is because infernity inferno allows you to set up your graveyard for game instantly. Now as you see among the 3 needed cards inferno is the only one which is irreplacable, if you don't have it you will simply take longer. That is why you need your infernity infernos.

Now PoA follows the exact opposite process from inferno. Inferno Relieves your hand of infernities you want to see in the graveyard and then sends monsters from your deck to the graveyard for an instant settup. PoA instantly ruins your entire graveyard settup, since it needs 5 monsters which as you can see is quite the high count meaning you will not be left with avenger+archfiend+necromancer 95% of the time, and then risks giving you a dead hand.

On that note Plaguespreader again allows you to go off instantly without really hurting your card presence since you have so many cards to sent to the graveyard already and with it you can get 1 of your 2 monsters from your hand to the topdeck to use your normal summon and go off, which is why many people use it.

And now the reason why I believe anyone with no proper explanation of why heavy storm should be in should not be taken seriously in infernity advice. Heavy storm only works turn 1. That is because infernities set a lot, in fact infernities will most of the times set more than their opponent. Looking at the monster count you get a first proof of that, only 15 monsters. Then we have a wooping 16 traps + the fact most of their spells are set if they cannot be used, which most of the decks dont do, which makes heavy storm dead more often than not and makes many people not want to use it in infernities, just because they so often came across the case of "Aaaaand I topdeck! Heavy storm... f***... wth am I supposed to do with this at any time in this game..." . I see it as ok advice to say + heavy storm, so long as you are aware of the consequences and explain.

EDIT:
Eco_Junkie wrote:
so lets see mill through extra deck, summon trish oh wait was that warning D: guess i cant redo it...oh PoA add in loop, loop again (see what i did)
You will not loop after poa because your graveyard settup won't allow you to. Not to mention that if you managed to go through your extra deck so much then you have probably won already. The opponent will veiler/warning far before you synchro. It's too small a chance that it will be useful, a card that is 90% of the time dead, 8% ok and 2% useful is overall bad.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 am

some of u dont understand when i say that i have 3 beetles
and storm so i updated the pic
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 am

Jees well I tried to help him with his deck I should of known Mr. Al-bhed would have to say something negative >.<
At least I tried to help him and not post just to say every body's advice sucks..
But oh well I guess, have fun trying to get advice from Al, Silver .-.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:45 am

yah .... Mr.Al cant leave me alone without saying alot of ----- things
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 am

Ok silver ur deck has gone under the knife for an extreme makeover......and it hasn't turned out pretty, so for me lemme tell u what I wud do:

-1 Heavy Storm(Bhed explained it so others won't have to)
-1 Armageddon Knight(Plague seems like good tech though I have never run him in infernity before)
-1 Avenger(I always find that 1 is enough)
-1 Allure of Darkness(ur supposed to have empty hand and good grave, this won't help imo)
+ DARK HOLE(Where were u hiding this?)
+ 1 MST
+ 1 Archfiend's Roar
+1 Trap Dustshoot(Let's u see their hand, and with ur full backrow they may try to keep conserving cards)

To bump the monsters down to 13
-1 Plague
-1 Mirage
+1 Mind Crush(u have dustshoot, ur opponent will most likely add cards to hand so yh)
+1 Mind control(can remove a big monster out of the way, give synchro material, prevent monsters like roach from stopping your combos, and other stuff...but if u find a better card use that instead, right now my mind is :S) OR +1 Book of moon
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 am

frost is the best o.o he gives lot of - and + and
plus he dont give way too many negative posts....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:38 am

Silver wrote:
yah .... Mr.Al cant leave me alone without saying alot of ----- things
I'm sincerely sorry for making sure you dont end up with a f***ed up deck, I will let people be stupid and ruin their decks because it is the nice thing to do from now on, I'm sure it will help a great deal. Please, by all means, follow all of the advice I said was bad.

The reason I did not give any advice on the build itself is because people's opinions are so all over the place on this so all it's going to accomplish is give more arguements.

Oh, wait, I did give advice on this, I explained the uses of inferno, why you should never use poa and why you might want to drop heavy and what you should be aiming for when building infernities, but then again it was too much to expect people in this topic to read 2 extra lines and actually understand them. Use logical thinking? hell no, we want exact + and - because we dont even care about learning our own deck so we want to have other people make it for us.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 am

omg....Since my help sucks so hard, don't even pay attention to my help at all then.....
I am just trying but since it just completely is bad help, then pretend my post isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Ok silver ur deck has gone under the knife for an extreme makeover......and it hasn't turned out pretty, so for me lemme tell u what I wud do:

-1 Heavy Storm(Bhed explained it so others won't have to)
-1 Armageddon Knight(Plague seems like good tech though I have never run him in infernity before)
-1 Avenger(I always find that 1 is enough)
-1 Allure of Darkness(ur supposed to have empty hand and good grave, this won't help imo)
+ DARK HOLE(Where were u hiding this?)
+ 1 MST
+ 1 Archfiend's Roar
+1 Trap Dustshoot(Let's u see their hand, and with ur full backrow they may try to keep conserving cards)

To bump the monsters down to 13
-1 Plague
-1 Mirage
+1 Mind Crush(u have dustshoot, ur opponent will most likely add cards to hand so yh)
+1 Mind control(can remove a big monster out of the way, give synchro material, prevent monsters like roach from stopping your combos, and other stuff...but if u find a better card use that instead, right now my mind is :S) OR +1 Book of moon

didnt even notice there wasnt a dark hole D:
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 am

i never said that any 1 advices sucks -.-
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I just seen this and...wtf is that kcvds? Lol old skool...reminds me of old times....good times...yup
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 pm

i think that i shud remove ROTA .. cuz i have 1 warrior which is Grepher
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Yea add allure of darkness
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:34 pm

infernities needs to get no hand not adding more cards
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Then why do i see it in your picture, got you!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:28 pm

old pic.... though i will need to know when to use it
or i will get f***ed up ?? lol... and for ur info idk when to use it
so im f***ed up

Last edited by Kimo Force on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No f-words on the forum)
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:48 am

Where is your PoA?
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 am

how is it his if its not in his deck...minako..explain??
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 am

its infinty and needs monsters in grave and some dead hands so i guess i wont nee PoA
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 am

You defiantly need PoA in cause your loop fails. All the "pros" use it.

I hope Al kills me for this.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 am

Minako: I hope Al kills me for this.(in small letters)

i saw that o.o
Back to top Go down
lSpiritxReaperl
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 am

mind posting an update for this deck.?
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Wow, you guys really hate on Al for no fricken reason. He never said specifically who's advice was bad, but he said typically there's bad advice on here....which from what I see is completely true. Listen to Al's explanation on Infernities, its the best thing on this thread so far... I'm not quite sure inferno is necessary though, but thats my opinion. all these posts are just opinions though, and no one should be arguing everyone else's suggestions just because they have their own opinion on the matter.

I do use Heavy storm, but I only put it in after playing infernities for ages. My version is more control, so I usually don't play heavy back rows and I take time to set up. Even with an aggressive deck and although getting ur strategy out faster than your opponent usually means a win, you want to play a bit passive with these. Since I dont run inferno, I summon archfiends/beetles normally, let the opponent ram over them, and then overwhelm with my synchs. I usually let the opponent exhaust their cards, then unleash hell. Only need 1 LP to win anyway.

try using less traps, torrential and starlight road I'd take out. torrential would ram over your monsters too and infernities usually play with a heavy amount of monsters. Starlight road people are saying is awesome in this format cuz of both dark hole and heavy storm being out, but think about it....you're putting in a card based around negating 2 cards in your opponent's deck that they may not even draw. and then on your side of things, its one card that you have a 1/40 chance of drawing. Chances are your going to get it and not need it or you wont get it before your opponent plays dark hole/heavy storm. then you're screwed when you do draw it, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Deck   Infernity Deck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernity Deck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2