World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tee Jay Agents

Go down 
+4
Al-Bhed
mido9
Katarina
Silver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

the name is Tee Gay... but u will read it as "gay" not jay ...
i dont want my deck to be gay y'know so.....

Deck : 40

Monsters : 23

x3 Mystical Shine Ball

x2 T.G Werewolf
x2 T.G Striker
x2 Venus
x3 Master Hyperion
x3 Agent Earth
x2 Orange Herald
x1 Honest
x1 Birdman
x1 BLS
x1 Archlord K
x1 Trag
x1 Gorz

Spells : 9

x3 MST
x1 Pot Of D
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Book Of Moon
x1 Mind Control

Trap : 8

x2 D.Prison
x2 Warning
x1 Judgment
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Trap Dustshoot
x1 Torrential Tribute

Extra : 15

x1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
x1 Black Rose
x1 Scrap Dragon
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Ally Of Justice D Armor
x1 Ally Of Justice Cata
x1 T.G Wonder Magician
x1 T.G Lib
x1 Armory Arm
x1 Brionac
x1 Trishula

x1 Ganchi Ganchi
x1 Steelswarm Roach
x1 Number 17
x1 Leviair

so thats it ... Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 4087815407

Last edited by Silver on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 am

agents die easy with S/T and i know wat S/T means
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
-Dark Hole, +Lightning Vortex, dark hole destroys your own monsters as well but lightning vortex destroys only your opponent's and you can also ditch an agent for it for Hyperion
Sorry, I can't stop it... blame rjuto...
seriously now though, you do have too much s/t hate, don't be paranoid.

Was it a joke? I thought it was a good advice for a monent ._. It was genious.

Just like running LV in glads. You discard one for cost, and get it with Equeste later. Best part? u 141ed a LV wich is unlimited, and you still conserve your monsters.

That post gave a whole new meaning to LV.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:22 am

Sorry, this may or may not be spam but. what's 141.
And also Lightning vortex -1 Dark Hole +1 /post
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:27 am

Where is ur second duality?!!! Lose an MST for duality!!!
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 am

141 means one for one, like dark bribe
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 am

LF u told me to add MST the first time...
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am

lose roach for daigusto phoenix cuz well ..u dont run any lvl 4s and make wolf and venus at 3 and also add creature swap to swap your balls << for better monster your opp controles and lose the pots your deck rely on special summon too much.
and thats it ... Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 4087815407
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Silver wrote:
I wish there was a slap emoticon...
oh, wait
Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 3353035909
explain the reason why agents die to s/t more than others in this format, I dare you to explain to me how a deck with 3 hyperion and 1 bls who are +1 on summon, strikers and warwolfs to swarm special summons even if one summon is stopped, a tuner searcher +1, venus that if allowed to live +1s a gachi out of nowhere and herald of orange light with backrow invalnurability are more volnurable to s/t than the average deck when attack response traps for example are useless against the deck as a whole and the only backrows that can 141 it are the 3 solemns and therefore need a full 4 s/t hate (in addition to the 3 hyperions killing attack response backrows all day) at the high risk of it being dead, go.

xx-SaberBoy wrote:
lose roach for daigusto phoenix cuz well ..u dont run any lvl 4s and make wolf and venus at 3 and also add creature swap to swap your balls << for better monster your opp controles and lose the pots your deck rely on special summon too much.

The excuse "deck relies too much on special summon" should have been proven wrong a long time ago, I am surprised you people havent caught on to the futility of those words a long time ago. When asking a person to drop duality explain how he does not need the extra consistency and how it is impossible to make a turn for turn play when having it. As far as T.G. Agents go I wouldn't jump on duality either but because I can tell "deck relies too much on special summon" about 90% of decks in existence and most of them need duality it would be better to explain properly. The way I see it you can go duality and earth on the same turn which happens frequently and you wouldnt special summon on said turn anyways, you can also go set t.g. because you need the other t.g. to set up your play next turn and use duality. You can also make a creature swap play. Among others that is, it is a hybrid deck so the added consistency of duality doesn't sound that bad.
It's just that I am tired of the empty excuse and want actual explanation when people ask to drop duality, because people on this one http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49608521/ really go for it and the standart t.g. agent builds seem to include it as well.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm

necrovalley ... many people use GK.... basically other traps .. if they negate 1 of my summon im doomed cuz i dont get good hand ...
and if they dark hole ,,, im way dooomed ....

and i dont know how to fix it ..... if someone say +? -?
another one say
wth??!!! u dont need that ...etc....
so i just want 1 solution that u guys cant say it is wrong
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Silver wrote:
necrovalley ... many people use GK.... basically other traps .. if they negate 1 of my summon im doomed cuz i dont get good hand ...
and if they dark hole ,,, im way dooomed ....

and i dont know how to fix it ..... if someone say +? -?
another one say
wth??!!! u dont need that ...etc....
so i just want 1 solution that u guys cant say it is wrong
If one warning is auto-loss for you you are doing it wrong, if you feel like you can't do it right might as well run a deck that doesn't lose to a single trap everyone runs 2 of. And as for gks, it's called a side deck.
I gave you a link to some good t.g. ocg builds there, their builds is probably much better than the fixes you'll get here.
And there is no such thing as a universal solution. When we provide reasons you can use your judgment to figure the better choice, don't look for someone to make the deck for you while you are impartial.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 am

u didnt give me link to any T.G things
non did the deck for me ...
i just wanted to make a deck and remembered that u said T.G Agents are good
so i decided to make it .. i looked on agents monster and as always earth and venus are
the best from em ... and then i looked on T.G i found Striker and Wolf are good .. since i
can use striker like cyber dragon and then SS Wolf
while i can use wolf effect while i'm summoning balls which will give me rank 2 and rank 3
xyz ... so as u see i used some logic (for the first time) and that caused me to fail
now u guys see that i learned 1 thing here ... is to right a wall of texts like al :D
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 am

Silver wrote:
u didnt give me link to any T.G things
Al-Bhed wrote:
Silver wrote:
I wish there was a slap emoticon...
oh, wait
Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 3353035909
explain the reason why agents die to s/t more than others in this format, I dare you to explain to me how a deck with 3 hyperion and 1 bls who are +1 on summon, strikers and warwolfs to swarm special summons even if one summon is stopped, a tuner searcher +1, venus that if allowed to live +1s a gachi out of nowhere and herald of orange light with backrow invalnurability are more volnurable to s/t than the average deck when attack response traps for example are useless against the deck as a whole and the only backrows that can 141 it are the 3 solemns and therefore need a full 4 s/t hate (in addition to the 3 hyperions killing attack response backrows all day) at the high risk of it being dead, go.

xx-SaberBoy wrote:

The excuse "deck relies too much on special summon" should have been proven wrong a long time ago, I am surprised you people havent caught on to the futility of those words a long time ago. When asking a person to drop duality explain how he does not need the extra consistency and how it is impossible to make a turn for turn play when having it. As far as T.G. Agents go I wouldn't jump on duality either but because I can tell "deck relies too much on special summon" about 90% of decks in existence and most of them need duality it would be better to explain properly. The way I see it you can go duality and earth on the same turn which happens frequently and you wouldnt special summon on said turn anyways, you can also go set t.g. because you need the other t.g. to set up your play next turn and use duality. You can also make a creature swap play. Among others that is, it is a hybrid deck so the added consistency of duality doesn't sound that bad.
It's just that I am tired of the empty excuse and want actual explanation when people ask to drop duality, because people on this one http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49608521/ really go for it and the standart t.g. agent builds seem to include it as well.
Al-Bhed wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49608521/
Al-Bhed wrote:
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49608521/
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 am

al advertised >:O xD
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 am

this thread is like...

Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 1239037127536
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 am

Shriek is a site you all should know so that we would all stop getting requests to fix t.g. agents and dimensional/jurrac rabbit and blackwing and karakuri and junk doppel and all those other decks that do well in the OCG. Even if you ask the best advice is going to come from those who in turn consult such sites, so you guys might as well save everyone the time and do it from the get-go.
rjuto wrote:
this thread is like...

Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 1239037127536
you are partially responsible
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 am

shriek is a hollow from bleach
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
you are partially responsible

I demand an explanation.

Just because u say blame rjuto that doesn't mean people will want to blame me instead of you :umad:
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 am

Silver wrote:
LF u told me to add MST the first time...

U. Need. 2nd. Duality.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:13 am

And. Someone. Needs. To. Close. This. Topic. (Seriously).
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 am

^
Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 1127915601 DO THAT BY UR SELF
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 am

Silver wrote:
^
Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 1127915601 DO THAT BY UR SELF

coz I can't no...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tee Jay Agents   Tee Jay Agents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tee Jay Agents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2