World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toon Tengu Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

Toon Tengu Tour Empty
PostSubject: Toon Tengu Tour   Toon Tengu Tour EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Spoiler:

I feel like toon world would be a bad deck in this format with heavy back row control going on, but I really wanted to make a GOOD Toon deck because I know that's a pretty hard thing to do. SOOOO I started by using toons as the basic idea, and since the high lvl toons need tributes to be specialed, I figured I'd need easy access to tributes(reason why I thought of dandy/tengu/tour guide; easy to get on the field and allows me to get more tributes than just them). Then I realized it was pretty much a toon/tengu tour deck, so I threw in bulb/spore/lone-fire. Seems like with all the ss I can do I could make it into maybe a synchro/xyz swarm deck.

debatable card choices:
Emergency Provisions
Future Visions
Forbidden Chalice
BeTD
Gemini Elf

I added emergency provisions because it's actually a good way to protect my toon monsters, since they don't need toon world to stay on the field, and only the class C need it for their effects. if it's removed with EP, they aren't destroyed, I gain that 1000LP back, and they aren't in danger to getting destroyed by an mst >.> but it's also kind of a draw back because if I dont get another toon world for a while, it could slow down the swarm or keep me from using gemini/mask sorcerer(which might not be such a big deal).

Future Visions is in my opinion great for the class A and B toons along with Tengu. The toons are only special summoned anyway(excluding class C of course)so it would have no effect on them, but it would slow the opponent down a bit so my monsters can still attack first even with their "summoning sickness." That's all it's really good for though so I really don't think it would help too much, so it'd be nice if I could get suggestions for a card to replace it. It also clashes with Tour Guide, which is at 3.

Forbidden Chalice is in there for if I really need a toon to stay on the field and they are about to destroy my toon world. I can activate it to negate a toon's effect so they are not destroyed when toon world is. I like the idea of the protection it gives, but I'm looking for more of an aggressive build that hits fast and possibly OTK, so it might not fit well.

Blue-eyes Toon Dragon is really only good because it's a 3000 atk beater and after swarming a bit and getting a synchro or two out, it wouldn't be a bad card to help with the OTK or finishing off. That's about it though. awful for xyz and synching, kind of a slow card since it needs 2 tributes.

Gemini Elf is nice because(well, duh)it's a 1900 beater that can atk directly, then -1 to opponent's hand. Very nice effect, but the only problem is it can't attack first turn it hits the field and it can't be specialed with toon world. would be a HUGE set back with future visions out, and would use up my normal summon that I could be using for Tengu/dandy/lone-fire/tour guide.

Sorry about the wall of text, just wanted to let you all know where it stands as of now. Also, I edited the deck a little after taking the screenshot, but I'm too lazy to upload it again cuz it takes so long x.x
let me know what I should do to possibly speed it up.
-2 future visions.
1 chalice to the deck.
+1 emergency provisions.

Back to top Go down

Toon Tengu Tour
Page 1 of 1