World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fail Hieratic.........

Go down 
+2
judge
Kira Yamato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Yamato
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kira Yamato

Waifu : KirAYamat0

Fail Hieratic......... Empty
PostSubject: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Monster (21)
Hieratic Dragon of Gebeb *3
Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit *2
Hieratic Dragon of Su *2
Hieratic Dragon of Eset *3
Hieratic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord *3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon *3
Alexandrite Dragon *2
WattDragon *1
Luster Dragon#2 *1
Effect Veiler *1

Spells (10)
Hieratic Seal of Convocation *3
Enemy Contoller *2
Mystical Space Typhoon *2
Monster Reborn *1
Dark Hole *1
Heavy Storm *1

Traps (10)
Hieratic Seal of Reflection *2
Fiendish Chain *2
Solemn Warning *2
Compulsory Evacution Device *2
Mirror Force *1
Solemn Judgment *1

Extra Deck (15)
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum *3
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis *2
Gaia Dragoon, the Force of Lightning *2
Neo-Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon *1
Thunder End Dragon*1
Queen Dragun, the Dragon Majin *1
Number 39: Utopia *1
Photon Streak Bounzer *1
Number 25: Fullmetal PhotoGlide Focus Force *1
Gustaph Max, the Super Dreadnought Railway Gun *1
Number 61: Volcasaurus *1

Fixes pleease :D
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

I personally dont like the convocation seal since most of them ss itslefs, i like the gathering ones better, since you are using a loooot of normal monsters you can add the gift of white elephant for draw power or the clasic super rejuvenation, neo galaxy is pretty useless without the normal galaxy one, so try addint it or removing the neo, maybe honest would be a good add too, these are just ideas test them and keep the ones that work better with your style
Back to top Go down
Exiled
WDA Member
WDA Member
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Focus on the OTK with Atum and level six's. Drop the Overlord Seals and the Alexandrite Dragon's. Also take out 1 REDMD as you only need 2 for the loop. All you need is the 1 Luster Dragon #2 and 1 Wattdragon. Gebeb is also a terrible card, you should never run this, take out all 3. So all together -9 Monsters. As for spells, e-con isn't needed for the OTK as you will be able you wipe your opponents field anyway so take them out. -2 Spells Same with the reflection's, fiendish chain's, compuls's and the mirror force. -7 Traps.

So we have 18 slots to work with, lets start with the monsters:

Su is a must @ 3 same goes for Tefnuit. So add another of each of those. To replace the Gebeb add in 3 Nebthet, it is far superior. Since we took out the fiendish chain's, bumping veiler to 2 would be very useful. Now the all-star of this deck doesn't actually have anything to do with Hieratic's, but it makes the deck SO much more consistent, Card-Car D. Max him out. Hieratic is a combo based deck and you need to get to your combo pieces fast and Card-Car D is your saving grace. Finally Gorz is probably one of the best cards in the deck as you do not run much backrow and the protection it offers while you draw and draw into your combo is second to none. All together we added back 10 Monsters making the count 22.

Now for spells:

As I said above, hieratic's are a combo based deck and they need to get to their pieces so max out duality. It just feels so good to hit a Card-Car D with duality thinning your deck by 3 cards and +1'ing. Also getting rid of the opponents backrow is extremely important as a well-timed solemn or torrential can stop your combo so max out MST as well. Lastly, Book of Moon is a very good card this format being able to shut down the Wind-Up loop, Rabbit Play and even Inzektor's so play it. All together that is 5 Spells added in.

Now finally Traps:

With 3 slots to work with 2 Torrential automatically should come to mind here, it is a very powerful card that can clear the field and open up an OTK next turn. The final slot can be used as a tech slot, like a main decked Bottomless to counter rabbits or a mirror force for its unexpected flip.

With the changes the deck should look something like this:

Monsters:

Hieratic Dragon of Nebthet *3
Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit *3
Hieratic Dragon of Su *3
Hieratic Dragon of Eset *3
Card-Car D *3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon *2
WattDragon *1
Luster Dragon#2 *1
Effect Veiler *2
Gorz *1

Spells:

Hieratic Seal of Convocation *3
Mystical Space Typhoon *3
Monster Reborn *1
Dark Hole *1
Heavy Storm *1
Pot of Duality *3

Traps:

Solemn Warning *2
Solemn Judgment *1
Torrential Tribute *2
Tech Choice *1 (Could be used for Spell or Monster as well)

I guess I should just run over the extra deck.

Overlord is out, obviously. Followed by Neo Galaxy Eyes and Thunder End Dragon. Queen Dragun is subpar, same goes for PhotonGlide. Utopia out due to no more gebeb too. -7.

Adding in 1 Stellar Ptomlemys Messier 7 and 1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle for options can't hurt as well as 1 Tiras and 1 Stellar Pleaides. Since you have 3 slots left and you don't NEED any more XYZ options. 1 Chimeratech is always good to have if you have space and also running synchro's you could make with Veiler + Level 5 Hieratic or Veiler + Level 6 Hieratic. So add in a Black Rose Dragon and a Brio.

I know this was a long read and you probably got really bored and just skipped to the final deck but Hieratic's are kinda my thing so I like helpin people out with em.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Honest is a nice card for them J/S
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm

and for future reference http://shriek.twoday.net/
shriek ocg, prevents failing since...
let's say for a long time now. Hieratics have been all over the place there for a while so if you had checked you'd have a better idea of them.

And I'd say no25 is nice to have in. LV6 is your common access so toolboxing on rank 6 is preferable imo to betting on synchro access you'll rarely use for the same thing. It's always metagame specific but redmd is around due to the mirror, which can run over streak bouncer before using its effect, and for the synchro deck matchup, like laval, again scrap dragon can run the streak bouncer over before using his effect while lavalval dragon and brionac can take advantage of the single effect negation, while in the karakuri matchup both synchros have the issue of having 2 important effects, forcing you to pick with bouncer, while bureido himself can run it over, for example, so it's better to have better options in different situations to pick from. At least that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

Good advice Bhed but for some reason I get thefeeling that some may toss it out the window...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail Hieratic.........   Fail Hieratic......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fail Hieratic.........
Page 1 of 1