World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwing Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

Blackwing Tour Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing Tour   Blackwing Tour EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 am

Spoiler:

It's an Xyz Blackwing deck :D It runs fairly well when I actually draw my lv 4s, but it has issues with inconsistency (or rather, I have issues with inconsistency. I can't seem to find the right balance in most of my decks). It's funny because although I have 2 zephy, 3 shura, and 3 bora, they are the cards I draw the least. I usually open with Gorz and DAD, 2 veilers, and like mind control or lance. Used to run BLS as well, but for the same reason of having a hugely dead opening hand I took him out. Also the reason I run 2 zephy over 1 otherwise I'd never draw it.

The other problem I have is siding. I have plenty of useful side cards for the current meta or for more control overall, but it's really difficult to side out any cards in this deck while still maintaining the purpose of the deck.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Blackwing Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tour   Blackwing Tour EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 am

Gorz is a bad choice with this deck. I suggest trag because it does the same thing, it's 600 per card in hand and it can change it's lvl or control another monster. it would be a far better choice for an xy based deck. as for you're dead draw, i'm not sure how to address that. i suggest maybe 2 veiler but i need to test it all out. I'll report back my findings.
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

Blackwing Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tour   Blackwing Tour EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks, man, appreciate it. I used to run Trag actually because I thought it would be good for the lv 4 xyz since when I do get good draws like bora and zephy, I tend to get good grave set up. I feel like I should still side Gorz because he's just too good and has helped a ton in this deck. I'll try Trag instead and test how much I actually want to side in Gorz I guess.

Also notice that its a good deck to go first turn lavalval chain and top deck DAD/Gorz/wtf ever you need. I tend to top deck DAD because its kind of a scapegoat. It's a big ass monster that causes problems if left alone, but then it puts your opponents concentration on him, even though the deck at its strongest isn't getting him to the field. When I get a good opening hand, the deck runs wonderfully and I win against top tier more than likely, but the consistency is a big issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackwing Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing Tour   Blackwing Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackwing Tour
Page 1 of 1