World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[READ] Sky Acropolis revival

Go down 
+20
RD
Silver
dew
AZN.
RiceFarmer
PurpleHadoukens
TheBeastly
Alibaba
Dark Fusion
onlyaaron17
Katarina
! ! ! ! ! Australia
xX-Saberboy
Joker
Scar
Dr. Chuckles
Unforgiven Pretender
akaFila
AsianShadow
rjuto
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

[READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [READ] Sky Acropolis revival   [READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

I've been talking about this with the rest of the Staff and we decided to re-open the ancient Sky Acropolis.

Training starts as soon as we're done deciding the events that will take place to form WDA's war team.

We need to know how many people is interested in forming part of WDA's "Elite". I encourage all of you (no meta haters) to apply and participate in these events. If you consider yourself a "noob", this is the best time to prove yourself and the rest that you're a fighter.

Know this: those who hate meta stay away, because you won't be accepted. For those, Ignore this post. I don't mean you'll HAVE TO use meta to win wars, but sometimes it's the only way to beat the toughest challengers. Wars are played to win, and to do so you'll have to use your best weapon, and a deck that has an actual chance of winning.

A lot of academies around challenged us already so there will be plenty of action.
Those who apply will obviously have to stay active, needless to say, right?..............

You're also free to post opinions, suggestions, or w/e.

To apply post:

DN name:
Timezone:

I agree on these terms:
1) If I were to be a part of the Sky Acropolis, I'll stay active during war seasons.
2) I'm not a freaking meta-hater.

AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: [READ] Sky Acropolis revival   [READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 am

DN name: Acefire17
Timezone: GMT-5

I agree on these terms:
1) If I were to be a part of the Sky Acropolis, I'll stay active during war seasons.
2) I'm not a freaking meta-hater.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: [READ] Sky Acropolis revival   [READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 am

Today + tomorrow = last days to sign up and try out for SA.

My DN name is Laquer so, if you see me on, ask me to test you after posting here, and if I'm not bussy, I will.

Digi's name is DigiDigi.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: [READ] Sky Acropolis revival   [READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 pm

SAT's are now closed and tests will not be given out to those who were not tested. Thank you for signing up anyways and providing interest, and congrats to those who passed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ] Sky Acropolis revival   [READ] Sky Acropolis revival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[READ] Sky Acropolis revival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2