World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my noble knights and their variants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

my noble knights and their variants  Empty
PostSubject: my noble knights and their variants    my noble knights and their variants  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 am

so i've been testing around with noble knights and what i can do with them

1.noble knights
my noble knights and their variants  Kxzbu84

this is the normal version,instead of a 2nd vanilla and a tgu i decided to listen to al and try 1 vanilla version and added thrasher,rai-oh and bottomless to fill the holes

2.noble alex
my noble knights and their variants  Ll5ub7J

used to be the normal noble knights version,here it's just that alex drag has the highest attack with vanillas and is light so he works with the light xyz and gawayan

3.noble hero
my noble knights and their variants  TOpAUhY

here i use sparksman as a 2nd vanilla to get miracle,also he's light and a warrior so he fits perfectly
yes i know stratos fetchs only sparksman and i'm supposed to not want that,i still find it somewhat useful sometimes

4.noble alius
my noble knights and their variants  WLR25Ob

here i tried to go with the 1 vanilla thing again but with a hero engine

5.noble dinos
my noble knights and their variants  ZTyaQmR

using a dino vanilla here to get access to laggia and dolkka

6.noble chaos
my noble knights and their variants  7dvgprA

this is just using dark blade to get chaos monsters
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: my noble knights and their variants    my noble knights and their variants  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 am

i dont see honest in ur decks? ;o also, guardian of order is a nice add on
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
WDA Member
WDA Member
NotSoGallantGallade

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: my noble knights and their variants    my noble knights and their variants  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:19 am

Honest is in fact in all of these decks.

Also, I've tried Guardian of Order in multiple decks and it just doesn't work as well in practice as it does in theory. While it is a Warrior for the Equips (which would go towards the Nobles instead, in all likelihood), it doesn't come out often at all, and just by seeing the deck play a little bit I can tell that there are a lot of cards I would rather have in my deck than a situational, usually-dead 2500 beater.

Nice to see you've come up with so many builds, anyways... have any stood out to you over the others thus far in testing?
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
WDA Member
WDA Member
kiryu111

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: my noble knights and their variants    my noble knights and their variants  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 am

y there is no lvl 5 guy in any of the builds? its like a part trick for that deck. honestly u should atleast try the builds that spam out lvl 5. other than that i do strongly belive that that deck is yet not playable and i also think that next set will give2-3 more exclusives to finish off the theme, thats when ill try em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my noble knights and their variants    my noble knights and their variants  Empty

Back to top Go down

my noble knights and their variants
Page 1 of 1