World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walang Buhay Hari: Chapter One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Walang Buhay Hari: Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Walang Buhay Hari: Chapter One   Walang Buhay Hari: Chapter One EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Chapter One

“Get up! Get the fuck up!”

I wake up to someone ugly man yelling in my face. Not the best way to wake up.

“I said get the fuck up!”

I felt a kick to the gut, pain surging in my side. I finally found myself standing up and against the tree tied up.

“Seems that we got you now you little bitch!”

I look up expecting him to be yelling at me to find out he was actually yelling at the little girl.

“We know it was you who started the fire you bitch!”

Jeez she is just a little girl, what could she have done? All of a sudden something I couldn't believe happened. He just lifted up into the air, and not by anyone or anything....until I noticed the little girl. She was mumbling something and whatever it was it worked. She pick the man up and threw him over the trees.

“Well there he goes.”, I said.

The girl finally seems to notice me and walks over.

“Sorry about all this.”, She said.

She goes behind the tree and unties the rope.

“Don’t worry, I always rescue little girls from burning towns and get tied up to trees.”, I sarcastically replied.

She giggled, “Even if that may be the case I’m still sorry and would like to thank you for earlier back in the town.”

“Hm? Oh no problem but I would like to ask why you started the fire?”, I asked.

I didn’t know if it was the right time to ask but I really wanted to know. Who knows I might have just saved the life of a criminal.

“Well I....uh.”

She starts off drifting off for a few moments.

“Well yes, I did.”, She finally said.

“Well ok but I asked why you did it.”, I told her.

Does she not trust me enough?

“It’s not that I don’t trust you it’s just a very touchy subject I don’t really want to talk about right now.”, She says with somewhat of a smile.

I decided to drop the subject to focus on getting to town.

“Where are we right now?”, I asked.

“We’re in the Tantako forest and the town we escaped from was known as Drifak.”, She quickly answered.

Funny, I seem to know what those places are and also the places surrounding us but still don’t know anyone or even myself but I decide to just stick to getting to a town as fast as possible. The nearest town to us would be Bayan ng Kagalakan which would be about 16 kilometers to the north but getting there won’t be so easy for us. Not only does that require traveling deeper into the forest but crossing a dangerous river that has been known to be a spot where a lot of Pating go to find food to eat. We’ll most likely find ourselves in trouble not only with the wildlife but since the little girl caused Drifak to burn then that man who got sent flying earlier isn’t the only one after us so it would be best for us to hurry. Our best bet to getting to Bayan ng Kagalakan is to follow the Hunter’s Pass. A small dirt road that is small enough and also unknown to most so I doubt any of the angry townsmen will find us and I also doubt that the wildlife here will attack someone out on the road. The only problem now is that we don’t really have a way to fight back in case we get into trouble. I don’t anyway since the girl seems to know so sort of magic. Lucky enough for me I notice something shiny on the ground.

“Hmmm? What’s this?”

I walk over to the object that is making the shiny glow.

“Oh wow! Seems like the old fool dropped his sword when getting blasted off into the air.”

I pick up the sword from the ground when the little girl suddenly drops to her feet.

"H-hey are you alright!?", I shout as I run towards her.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine.", She weakly replies.

"You don't sound fine to me."

"W-well..." She tries to muster the strength to continue what she is saying.

"....W-when I used that spell on the man earlier it took a toll on my body and now I'm feeling the side effects."

Now I'm feeling worried. I didn't rescue the girl for her to cast a spell and then get weak and die.

"Is there anyway to fix you up?"

"Well I really just need rest but you can speed up the healing process by finding a Plarus plant."

Plarus? That isn't the easiest plant to find and the forest isn't the friendliest place to be.

"That would leave you alone here.", I respond.

"Are you alright with staying here while I look for the Plarus?"

"Yes, I'll be fine."

She is burning up now. I'd better hurry and find that Plarus.

"See you soon."

"A-alright, see you soon."

I turn around and head on deeper into the forest. Damn the Plarus can be found here in the Tantako forest but they sure ain't common here. It could take a long time before I find that Plarus plant.

After a few hours of of walking around aimlessly trying to find the Plarus killing a wolf along the way I finally find what I'm looking for.

"Finally found you."

I pick up the Plarus plant. The barbs on the Plarus are very sharp and I'm lucky I didn't cut myself. The top of the plant ends in a cone shape with a hole at the end to drink the contents inside.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!"

Huh? What was that? I heard a women's scream in the distance. That sure wasn't the little girl but I can't leave someone in danger like that. Plus I'm curious as too who this person is.

"Well I'm sure this can't take too long."
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz

Walang Buhay Hari: Chapter One
Page 1 of 1