World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new champion: zac the secret weapon

Go down 
+2
Katarina
Alibaba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

new champion: zac the secret weapon Empty
PostSubject: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am

info from official site:
new champion: zac the secret weapon Zac_splash_thumb

so this is the latest champion, my dream to be a giant bugger can finally come true <3
joking aside this seem like a fun champion to use tbh, i still haven't tried him myself though
supa who has tried him is telling me the champion is somewhat underwhelming...

so discuss
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 am

if he dies he can revive himself..pretty OP
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 am

-.- Are you kidding? I already posted about Zac you dumbo.
Back to top Go down
GG_Yoon
WDA Member
WDA Member
GG_Yoon

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Hjalmarr

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 am

Yuna wrote:
if he dies he can revive himself..pretty OP

So can Anivia. It's not that overpowered as it is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 am

Unknown wrote:
-.- Are you kidding? I already posted about Zac you dumbo.
pzzzzt no one saw that one

anyway i've tried zac out, my biggest problem with him is his E, i was in a lot of situations where it cancels without me actually moving to cancel it, which cost me a lot, and tbh he doesn't seem that great even if he is rather fun
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 am

ye but unlike anivia which has one gay egg this guy has 4 bloobs spread around. the time it takes u to kill all 4 of the in a teamfight, the others would have killed you x]. this guy is pretty OP. deff gonna see some play in top or jungle. but i'd go for top more.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 am

I don't believe he is OP by any means. His abilities have percentage health costs and are not flat so you'll always feel like you're chunking yourself just to land abilities (The delay on most of his abilities doesn't help in landing them either.) You won't always get the blobs from your passive and they don't heal you for all of the ability costs. Also if anyone noticed his E has a 12% health cost... (A ton in other words.) His initiation power is pretty meh to be honest, The delay on his E causes your initiation to be to slow, He has to stop moving to charge it, Which is kind of a big deal for initiations when you take into consideration that all the big picks (Amumu, Jarvan, Vi, etc) Can almost instantly initiate more efficiently and don't kill themselves with their abilities. Zac's "Anivia" passive takes far too long to actually revive, By the time they come together to revive you, the teamfight will have probably already been decided and they'll just finish you down when you revive or kill your blobs before they can revive, They're not that tanky.

With everything considered, I think Zac will be a "fun" champion but I doubt he'll find his way into competitive play without some buffs to him, He just doesn't keep up with today's junglers and his top lane is pretty meh due to the health costs and inconsistent placement of his blobs after you land an ability.

Last edited by Supasmash on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 am

Well now that heard Supa's explaination, we know how Zac is exactly going to be...the opposite of everything he said. Zac will be OP and he'll be the tankyest character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new champion: zac the secret weapon   new champion: zac the secret weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

new champion: zac the secret weapon
Page 1 of 1