World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Flora and River stood at opposite ends, Poke Balls in hand. As Gym Leader, Flora was obligated to go first. "You're not getting past me, River! Go, Exeggutor!" declared Flora as she tossed her Poke Ball and Exeggutor materialized. 

"Hold on, when did you get an Exeggutor?" asked River, confused.

"Just now," said Flora as Exeggutor absorbed the sunlight and moved around much faster than a normal Exeggutor. "When my mother requested that I become Gym Leader for your battle, I decided to evolve my Exeggcute to give it a better chance of fighting. Now, pick your next Pokemon so we can begin!"

River growled as she tossed her Poke Ball. "Go, Gyarados!" she declared as the serpentine Pokemon materialize on the gym floor. "Gyarados, use Ice Fang!"

Rearing it's head back, the Gyarados lunged forward. 

"Exeggutor, use Psyshock!"

Using it's psychic abilities, Exeggutor's eyes glowed blue as it used it's attack to immobilize Gyarados and slam it onto the ground.

"Gyarados!" cried River as Gyarados got up, shaking off the attack. "You're not going to beat my Gyarados that easily," said River. "Gyarados, use Dragon Rage!"

"Exeggutor, counter with Solar Beam!" commanded Flora. 

Quickly charging it's attack, Exeggutor blasted a powerful Solar Beam that powered through the Dragon Rage attack and hit Gyarados hard against it's midsection. Collapsing in pain, Gyarados fell to the ground once again.

"No, Gyarados!" cried River as she approached Gyarados to check it's health.

"Give up, River!" called out Flora as Exeggutor danced in victory. "It's obvious that your Pokemon can't touch my Exeggutor!"

"Never!" said River as Gyarados got back up, looking wary. "Alright Gyarados, one last attack!" said River as she pointed at Exeggutor. "Gyarados, use Ice Fang!"

Giving a mighty roar, Gyarados lunged forward once more, it's fangs covered with ice. Repeating it's attack earlier, Exeggutor used Psyshock to immobilize Gyarados once more.

"Come on Gyarados, break free!" ordered River.

Closing it's eyes, Gyarados tried desperately to move forward with it's attack. Unable to handle the powerful Gyarados, Exeggutor's power was weakened from the stress. Free from the attack, Gyarados launched forward and sank it's fangs into Exeggutor's body. 

The heads of Exeggutor cried out in pain as Gyarados sank it's fangs further into it's body. Using it's powerful muscles, Gyarados lifted the Exeggutor clear off the ground, clamping it's jaws downward.

"No, Exeggutor!" cried Flora as she took out her Poke Ball and returned Exeggutor to it's Poke Ball. "You got lucky!" said Flora.

"Lucky! That was skill!" exclaimed River as Gyarados fell to the ground with a large thud.

"No!" she shouted as she ran over to Gyarados. Exhausted, it was no longer able to perform. River sighed as she took out Gyarados' Poke Ball and returned her Pokemon. "You fought well, Gyarados," said River as she stood up and walked back to her corner, turning around and withdrawing her second Poke Ball from her purse.

"You're not going to beat me!" exclaimed River as Flora took out her second Poke Ball.

"You got lucky, River. Exeggutor wasn't used it it's new power just yet. But my next Pokemon is!" shouted Flora as the girls prepared to face off in the second round of the Gym Battle.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Dat Trade
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:30 pm

What trade?
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 pm

~RivRiv>FlorFlor~
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Gyra for eggy
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVIII
Page 1 of 1