World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 am

Blaze held the Boulder Badge high as he examined his first ever Gym Battle victory, a large grin on his face as he walked down the sidewalk to the PokeCenter. "I can't believe I won my first badge," said Blaze as he reached into his pocket and put the badge in a shiny red Badge case. I bet this will wipe that smug look from Voltage and Norman's face."

As Blaze walked into the PokeCenter, the nurse looked up and waved at him. "Hey, are you Blaze from Cinnabar Island?"

Surprised, he walked over to the reception counter. "Yeah, I am. What's up?"

"Your grandpa called," said the Nurse as she pulled out the drawer and took out a Pokeball. "He said when you won your first Gym Badge, I am to give you this Pokemon," said said with a giggle.

"What? A Pokemon for me?" said Blaze in excitement. "I wonder what it could be! Maybe it's a Cyndaquil, Rapidash, or a Magmar!"

"I'm not sure what Pokemon it is, but you have to present the Boulder Badge before you can have it," said the Nurse as she held her hand out. "Now present me the Boulder Badge, please."

"You got it!" said Blaze as he took out his Badge case and opened it, revealing to her the shiny Boulder Badge he won from Rocky.

"Yup, that's the Boulder Badge," said the Nurse as she handed Blaze the Pokeball. "Here you go!"

Blaze took the Pokeball and looked at it, his face full of excitement. "I gotta see what it is!" he said as he tossed the Pokeball into the air, the ball snapping open. A bright light materialized on the PokeCenter floor.

As the light faded, a Growlithe sat happily awaiting it's trainer. "Growlithe!" it said as it ran circles around Blaze as he knelled down and picked it up. "Wow, a Growlithe! Grandpa Blaine's Arcanine must've had puppies! No wonder why Grandpa kept Arcanine out of her ball!" said Blaze before the Growlithe licked his face.

"Congrats on your victory against the Gym," said the Nurse.

"Thanks!" replied Blaze as he turned and left the PokeCenter. Excited, Blaze happily walked down the sidewalk until Growlithe jumped from Blaze's arms and growled at him. "Huh? What's got into you?" asked Blaze as the Growlithe continued to growl at him. "Do you want to battle?"

The Growlithe nodded.

"Alright!" said Blaze as he reached into his pocket and took out Charmeleon's Pokeball. He tossed it into the air, "Come on out!" said Blaze as Charmeleon materialized.

The Charmeleon, fresh from its victory against Rocky, stretched its arms and shot an Ember blast into the air and readjusted it's Wise Glasses.

Blaze pointed at the Growlithe as he gave the command. "Charmeleon, use Ember!"

Charmeleon shot several small fireballs at the Growlithe, however as the fireballs made contact, Growlithe absorbed the attack, it's body glowing slightly. The Growlithe barked and charged Charmeleon, static electricity bouncing around it's body as it slammed into Charmeleon.

"That was Wild Charge!" said Blaze as Charmeleon stood back up, rubbing it's chest as Growlithe stumbled slightly from the recoil. "That Ember attack did nothing to Growlithe...It must have Flash Fire ability." Blaze smirked as he gave Charmeleon one more command. "Use Dragon Rage!"

Charmeleon blasted blue flames at the Growlithe. Unable to absorb the flames, Growlithe took the whole damage. As the flames disburse, Growlithe lied on the ground, passed out from the attack.

Blaze reached into his pocket and took out Growlithe's Pokeball. He tossed the Pokeball at Growlithe, which absorbed it and fell onto the ground. With a couple shakes, the Pokeball ceased moving.

"Yes!" Blaze picked up the Pokeball. "I caught a Growlithe!" he said as he tossed it in the air and Growlithe materialized. Blaze sat down his duffel bag and took out a potion to heal Growlithe.

As the Potion did it's work, Blaze took out his Pokedex and scanned Growlithe. "Let's see...Lv. 15, that's pretty good. Looks like Grandpa Blaine trained it a little for me. Explains the Wild Charge...In addition to the Wild Charge, it knows Bite, Howl, and Ember. Not bad!" said Blaze as he put away his Pokedex.

Growlithe woke up and got back to it's feet, shaking it's body and jumping on Blaze to lick his face.

"Ah! Growlithe, stop!" laughed Blaze as Growlithe knocked him onto the ground. As Growlithe stopped, Blaze saw something large flying across the sky. "What the hell?" said Blaze as he sat up, Growlithe, Charmeleon, and Blaze watched the orange and red Pokemon fly to Mt. Moon and disappear in the horizon.

"Is that...Moltres!" exclaimed Blaze as he stood up. "A Moltres would make me unstoppable! Norman, Voltage, and River wouldn't hold a candle to Moltres! I gotta find it!" said Blaze as he ran toward Mt. Moon, Growlithe and Charmeleon running behind their trainer.

As Blaze ran away, a tall man walked out of an ally. He wore a black trench coat, fedora, pants and shirt. He also wore tinted glasses, white gloves, and steel toed boots. His long, jet black hair brushed against the center of his back. The man grinned as he turned his head toward Mt. Moon.

"You can fly where ever you want, Moltres, but you cannot escape my collection for long," he said icily. "I will have you for myself." He strode down the sidewalk confidently as he followed the unaware Blaze toward Mt. Moon.

Vol. I

Previous Chapter

Next Chapter

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Dat Growlithe~
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Silly faggle doggy for silly faggle person~
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Hmm a mysterious man from the alley. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

aww I wish he had got a Ponyta instead of Growlithe. Rapidash ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. VI
Page 1 of 1