World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:57 am

River stormed out of the hospital, wiping the tears from her face as she stopped. "That Misty," she stammered. "How dare she reject my application...I had Blaze beat. There was no way he was going to win. Wartortle was about to beat his Charmeleon...What right does she have to take away my dream?" she shouted as she kicked the garbage can beside the bench and sat down.

She glared a the ground with fierce intensity as Flora walked out of the hospital. Flora turned her head and saw River sitting on the bench. She approached River hesitantly, cupping her hands together. "Hey, River..."

"What do you want?" asked River as Flora sat beside her.

"Misty wanted me to give you this," said Flora as she held out her hand, the Cascade Badge lying flat against her palm. "She's sorry that she can't make you the Cerulean Gym Leader, but she wanted you to have this."

River stared at Flora's hand before slapping it away, the Cascade Badge flying into the air. The badge bounced off the concrete before lying flat on the ground.

"Ow!" Flora rubbed her hand as River stood up and and walked away. Flora watched River walk away before picking up the Cascade Badge and pocketing it. "Why did you do that?" she asked. "What are you going to do now?"

River stopped and turned her head toward Flora. "Misty ruined my dream of becoming the Cerulean Gym Leader. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be the strongest in my home town. I wanted to make the Cerulean Gym the best in the Kanto region,topping even Viridian Gym." River looked down and clenched her fists. "Now that my dream is over. I have something else to strive for now."

River looked up as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Her heart felt heavy. "I want to become a Water Master. I will train the strongest Water type Pokemon in the world. My Pokemon will be elegant and powerful. Even the former Champion Wallace won't compare to the beauty, elegance, and brilliance of my Pokemon."

Flora frowned slightly before nodding. "I understand," she said quietly. "I will be by your side the whole way there, then!"

River smiled. "Thanks," said River as Flora walked towards her. "Besides, we need to show those boys who's boss. We can't let them get ahead of us."

"Yeah!" said Flora happily as she reached into her purse and took out her PokeTech. "Alright, we have to decide which Gym we're going to next," said Flora as she opened the map section.

"Well, we have three choices. We got Saffron, Celadon, and Vermillion Cities. There's no way we can beat Sabrina, so we'd have to go South or West...I don't have a type advantage against either of those Gyms. In fact, I have a disadvantage..."

"Vermillion is the sixth ranked Gym of the Kanto League. It'd probably be better if we go there first," said Flora. "I have a resistance to that Gym, but I don't have an advantage."

"Yeah, maybe..." said River as she rubbed her head. "Well, let's get walking. We'll decide which Gym to go to after we get to Saffron City."

River and Flora began walking down the street of Cerulean City as Blaze and Voltage ran past them.

"Hey, where are you two off to in such a hurry?" shouted River.

Blaze and Voltage stopped and smiled at the girls. "We're heading to Vermillion City to take on Lt. Surge," said Blaze as he held out Charmeleon's Pokeball. "Charmeleon may be out for a while, but Flareon and Growlithe will be more than a match until he heals."

"I'm going to Vermillion as well. I'm ready to fight my father." replied Voltage as he tilted his hat and tossed Pikachu's Pokeball in the air.

"Looks like we're all going to Vermillion, then." said River as she took out her Wartortle's ball.

Flora reached into her purse and took out her Ivysaur's Pokeball. "And I'm showing off my starter's Pokeball because everyone else is doing it!"

"..."

The others stared at Flora with mixed reactions.

"You ruined the moment," said River as she, Blaze, and Voltage walked away.

"Wa-Wait! I was only kidding!" cried out Flora as she ran to catch up to the others.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Silly Flora tis far too dumb~
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Father!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XII
Page 1 of 1