World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Character update:
Spoiler:

After the Team Plasma incident in Pinwheel Forest, N and White decided to cross Skyarrow Bridge, and reach Castelia City together.

“It feels like we've been walking forever.” said White.

“The view from here is beautiful though.” said N.

The bridge was at least twenty feet up in the air, and stood above the ocean. From the bridge, they could see many giant skyscrapers up ahead. Flocks of Swanna and Tranquill flew in the air.

“I've never seen the ocean before. It's much prettier seeing it in person than hearing about it.” said N, staring down into the ocean as they walked.

“Never? Haven't you ever been to the beach?” asked White.

“What's a beach?” N asked.

White hoped N was joking. “Are you freaking serious?” she asked.

“You seem surprised. Should I know what a beach is?” he asked.

White facepalmed. “Uh, well, a beach is a sandy shore, by the sea. It's fun to go there in the summer.” she explained. “How the heck do you not know what a beach is?” she asked.

“I've never heard of it before now.” he said.

“Sheesh N, is Pokemon all you know?” asked White.

“To me, Pokemon always come first, even before my own life.” N said, walking with his eyes closed now.

White felt like she made things awkward, so she stopped talking. After several more hours of walking in silence, they finally arrived at Castelia City. It was a huge, very busy city, full of skyscrapers, many streets, and docks filled with boats. The sun had just set, so the city was also full of street-lights.

“We're here! It's about time we've arrived, my feet are killing me!” exclaimed White.

“I suppose you're going to go challenge the gym, before it closes for the night?” asked N.

“Nah, let's explore the city first. There's so much to see here!” said White.

“Explore the city? I'm not sure that's a good idea.” said N.

“What? Why not?” asked White.

“This is a huge city, and it's getting pretty late. What if we get lost? Concordia won't be very pleased.” said N.

“Lost? Come on, N. We're not little kids. Don't be such a scaredy cat!” said White.

“White! Hello!” called out a female voice.

White turned around and saw Bianca and Cheren approaching.

“It's about time you've got here. I've already beaten the Gym Leader.” said Cheren, holding up the Insect Badge in pride.

“Oh! I see you're here with N! We didn't mean to interrupt your date!” exclaimed Bianca.

White blushed, clenching her hands into fists. “We are NOT on a date!” she shouted.

N looked confused. “What's a date?” he asked.

Everyone looked at him like he said something stupid.

“Do not answer that!” shouted White.

“What are you two doing anyway?” asked Cheren.

“Well, I don't know about this guy, but I'M going to explore the city.” said White.

“Cool. We were going to do the same thing, let's explore together.” said Cheren.

“This will be fun!” exclaimed Bianca.

White joined her and Bianca, as they walked off to explore the city. As they walked, Bianca and Cheren noticed that N wasn't following.

“Aren't you coming with us, N?” asked Bianca.

“Well, I.....” he said.

“Oh he's just afraid of exploring a big city at night without his big sister here to protect him.” teased White.

N frowned at her. “I am not afraid.” he said.

“Then come with us! If you want, we won't go too far.” said White.

N sighed. “If you insist.” he said, as he tagged along with White and her friends.

“Great! So, where should we go first?” asked White.

“Let's go to the docks. I heard that if you buy a ticket, you can ride one of the boats to Liberty Garden. If we want to go there, we'll need to buy ourselves tickets before the boat takes off.” said Cheren.

“What's Liberty Garden?” asked Bianca.

“It's an island, rumored to be home to the legendary Pokemon, Victini. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see it if we go there.” said Cheren.

“A legendary Pokemon? Sounds like a plan to me, let's go!” said White.

They then went over to the docks. They were many boats in the ocean, one of them which was a giant, black boat, at least three times the size of the others, and had the Team Plasma logo on it.

“I wonder what Team Plasma is doing here.” asked N, staring at the boat, as they waited in line to buy their boat tickets.

“Probably to steal something else. What a bother.” said Cheren.

“Damn, are those guys gonna show up everywhere we go?” asked White.

“You guys seem to think bad of Team Plasma.” said N.

“Well, of course we do! They're a bunch of hypocrites, and pathetic thieves!” exclaimed White.

“They took the dragon skull from the museum because they thought it was something else, White.” said N.

“That doesn't change the fact that they STOLE it!” she said.

“But they do everything they do for the sake of Pokemon.” said N.

“Really, N? You can't seriously fall for there ridiculous lies!” said White.

Before they could continue arguing, it was their turn in line to buy the boat tickets.

“Hello, we would like four tickets to Liberty Garden, please.” said Cheren, talking to the man selling the tickets.

“That'll be 30 dollars each.” said the ticket man.

“Thirty dollars?!” he said, looking through his wallet. “What a bother. All I've got is twenty-five. White, how much do you have?” he asked.

“Let's see...damn, only fifty Bianca, what about you?” asked White.

“Oh, I spent all my money already.” said Bianca.

“Damn, I guess we can't go.” said White.

“You seem to have forgotten that I'm here.” said N.

“Oh? Do you have enough money for the tickets?” asked White.

“I have three-thousand dollars with me. It won't hurt to buy the tickets for you guys.” he said, as he took money out of his wallet and handed it to the ticket man.

“Three-thousand dollars?!” asked White, Cheren, and Bianca at the same time.

“Why are you so surprised?” he asked handing them their tickets.

“You carry three-thousand dollars around in your wallet? You must be filthy rich!” exclaimed White.

“That's not that much, really. Anthea has, or had five-thousand with her, and Concordia had ten-thousand.” he said.

“Are you fucking serious?!” asked White.

“Wow! That's way more money than my whole family has!” said Bianca.

“I must admit I'm a bit envious.” said Cheren, crossing his arms.

“Uh, sorry?” said N, confused. “Do you want some?” he asked.

“You're offering us your money?” asked White, with a raised eyebrow.

“I couldn't...” said Cheren.

“He's so nice!” said Bianca, as N handed her two hundred dollars.

“Are you two sure you don't want any?” said N, waving several hundred dollars in their faces.

“Oh, what the hell! Of course I want your freaking money!” said White, snatching two hundred dollars out of his hand.

“You're not half bad.” said Cheren, as he accepted the money N offered him.

“I'm quite hungry now. Why don't you guys use that money and buy us some dinner?” said N.

“Wait, N. You didn't buy yourself a ticket!” exclaimed White.

“Concordia will probably be mad if I do.” said N.

“How long do you plan on being bossed around by her?” said White.

Everyone, except N laughed at this, as they walked off to find a place to buy food. As they walked, N suddenly heard a familiar voice singing.

“The cycle repeated
As explosions broke in the sky
All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find

And you were there at the turn
Waiting to let me know”

“No! Don't tell me she's here!” N thought to himself.

Zorua looked around, baring his fangs. Clearly, he heard it too.

“You coming, N?” asked White.

N shook off the thought of her being there. Maybe him and Zorua were just imagining it. He then joined back up with White and her friends. They walked down the Castelia streets to see what they could find. The streets were filled with a bunch of people walking down the side walks, and a seemingly endless amount of cars driving in and out of the city.

“Let's see, according to the map, there should be some fast food restaurants on the next street.” said Cheren, looking at his map, as they walked on the side walk.

“I'll bet you don't even know what fast food is, right N?” asked White, but got no answer.

She looked around, and saw him standing in the middle of the street, staring at a car. The man in it was honking the horn and yelling at him.

“Get the hell out of the way, you crazy fool!” the man shouted.

“What the hell...?” asked Cheren.

White ran over to him, and quickly dragged him back to the side walk.

“N, what the bloody fuck where you doing? Do you not see all the cars on the street? Do you have a death wish or something?!” she asked

“I've never seen a car this close before.” said N, watching the cars drive past. “Are cars dangerous?” he asked.

“N, sometimes I think you're just flat out retarded. Seriously, you make Bianca look like a genius!” said White.

“Hey! I heard that!” shouted Bianca.

“That doesn't sound very nice.” said N.

“I can see now why Concordia is so worried about you.” said White.

They continued their walk in silence. After several more minutes, they found some fast food restaurants, and went inside to order. While they ordered, N's xtranceiver began to ring. It was Concordia.

“N, we've arrived in Castelia. Where are you?” she asked.

“I'm still in Castelia. I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center.” he said, hanging up. He then began to head back to the main part of the city, where the Pokemon Center is.

“Hey, N! You forgot your food!” said White, running over to him and handing him his food, which was inside a bag.

“Thank you, White.” he said, tipping his hat over his eyes, then walking off. As soon as he made it back to the Pokemon Center, he found his sisters there, waiting on him. He noticed that Antheas Gothita had evolved to a Gothorita.

“N, there you are!” said Anthea, embracing him in a big hug.

“I hope you're ready to call it a night, N. I'm worn out.” said Concordia.

To be continued....

Last edited by pure_wiN on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 pm

that was ok but n is a dumass .i gave a 4 out 10
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Ignore Susan(final1230)
Quote :
“I've never seen a care this close before.” said N, watching the cars drive past. “Are cars dangerous?” he asked.
car* c:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 13
Page 1 of 1