World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 9   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Character update this chapter:

Spoiler:

As N and his sisters continued chasing the mysterious trainer, she began singing another song.

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

They continued chasing her all over the city, then she stopped a staircase.

“Now's our chance!” shouted N, picking up his pace.

They didn't think she'd be able to ride down the stairs, but they were wrong. She jumped on top of the rails, grinding down them on the skateboard, then landed at the bottom, finishing her song.

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

“You got to be kidding me!” said Anthea, hands on her knees and panting.

“Don't stop going after her!” cried N

The trio then ran down the stairs as fast as they could, bumping and tripping over each other, then made it to the bottom.

“We....we finally got you!” N said through heavy breathes.

“Aww, I'm so happy that you missed me.” she said with a giggle.

“Quit playing around! Give my brothers skateboard back right now!” demanded Concordia.

“Pardon me, belle fille, however, what if I do not?” asked the mysterious girl.

“Then we'll take it back by force!” said Anthea.

“So, you three want to battle me?” asked the mysterious girl.

N and Zorua both gritted their teeth at her. “You two just watch! This is my fight.” said N to his sisters.

“No, N. This is OUR fight.” said Concordia.

“Oh it's perfectly fine, I would enjoy battling all three of you at once.” said the mysterious girl.

“Then the time for talking is over!” said N.

Zorua began barking at the girl like a wild dog, a blood thirsty look in his eyes. Kirlia and Gothita stood by his sides, ready for battle.

“Shall we begin, then? Go, Wailord.” she said.  The sky began to darken, but there was no Pokemon in sight.

“W-Where is your Pokemon?” asked Anthea, the fear clear on her face.

“Up there!” exclaimed Concordia, pointing up in the sky.

They all looked up in the sky, and noticed that the darkness in the sky was the shadow of a gigantic Pokemon. It was the shape of a huge, black oval.

“Mother of Arceus....” said N, taking a step back.

“How are we supposed to hit that?” Anthea asked.

'Wailord, Ice Beam, please.” commanded the mysterious trainer.

A huge beam of ice quickly shot out of the sky, going towards Gothita.

“Gothita, Mirror Coat!” commanded Anthea.

Gothita created a big mirror to deflect the attack, but it was no good. Wailords attack shattered the mirror, knocking Gothita several feet back. She was unable to continue battling just like that.

“Gothita!” cried Anthea, running to her Pokemon and picking her up.

N and Concordias eyes widened at the sight of how easy their sister was beaten, knowing they would be next. They were speechless.

“Again, Wailord. Ice Beam, please.” commanded the mysterious trainer.

Wailord sent out another beam of ice towards Kirlia.

“Kirlia, Teleport!” commanded Concordia.

Kirlia teleported five feet away, thinking she had avoided the attack, but turned around and saw that Wailords attack was still coming, and coming fast. Before she had a chance to do anything else, the attack hit, leaving Kirlia unconscious.

“Kirlia!” cried Concordia, picking her Pokemon up.

Zorua gasped, then looked up at Wailord, baring his fangs at it. He wasn't ready to give up. Zorua then began climbing and jumping on tall buildings and trees until he was close enough to see Wailords face.

“Zorua....?” N asked. He didn't even give him any commands.

I will defeat you!” screamed Zorua, jumping off of a very tall building, claws extended and fangs bared, going towards Wailords face.

“Wailord, Hydro Pump, please.” commanded the mysterious trainer.

As Zorua got close to Wailord, Wailord blasted him with a giant gush of water, knocking him out and causing him to quickly fall to the ground.

“Zoura!” cried N, his eyes filled with tears. He ran to where Zorua was falling, then caught him in his arms before he could hit the ground. The battle was over.

“Wailord, return, please.” she said, returning her Pokemon to its Pokeball.

The mysterious trainer then noticed Servine standing next to N.

“Oh but N, you have one more Pokemon in fighting condition. Aren't you going to let it fight?” she asked.

N looked from Zorua, to his sisters, to Servine, then at the mysterious trainer.

“No...I don't want my friends getting hurt.” he said, shaking his head.

“Giving up so easily?” she asked with a giggle.

N didn't respond. He sat on the ground, cradling Zorua. Anthea and Concordia got up and walked over to him, placing their hands on his shoulders. The mysterious trainer approached them, holding the skateboard, giggling.

“Send your other Pokemon out to battle.” she said.

N looked up at her, then back at the ground. Concordia stepped in front of him.

“Leave him alone.” she said, trying not to let her eyes water.

“Why should I?” asked the mysterious trainer, giggling.

Anthea then stepped in front of N, standing next to Concordia. “She said leave him alone.” she said, making no attempt to hide the tears in her eyes.

“And I said why should I?” repeated the mysterious trainer.

N looked into Servines eyes. His Pokemon clearly did not want to have the same fate as the others. He then stood.

“I'll fight!” he shouted.

“Oh, you've decided to let your Pokemon battle?” she asked

“No. I said I will fight you! Leave my friends out of this!” shouted N.

“N are you crazy?!” asked Concordia, still trying to hide her tears. She didn't want to look weak in front of her little brother and sister.

“Please, N... you don't have to do that!” cried Anthea, through many sobs.

“I will protect my friends no matter what the cost.” said N confidently, as he walked past his sisters and to the mysterious trainer.

“You're certainly a bold one. Go, Altaria.” the mysterious trainer sent out a strange, cloud-like creature, with a long, yellow neck and wings that looked like clouds.

“I won't back down!” shouted N.

“Altaria, Dragon Claw, please.” she commanded.

Altaria extended its claws, flying towards N. N gritted his teeth, then crossed his arms and raised them in front of his body, to defend from Altarias attack. He shut his eyes closed tight.

“N!” Anthea and Concordia both cried.

Altaria continued coming towards N, but then when it was just a few inches away, the mysterious trainer called it off.

“Altaria, return.” she said, returning her Pokemon to its Pokeball, before it hit N.

“Jumpluff, Sleep Powder, please.” she commanded. Suddenly, a round, blue, plant-like creature, with two nub-like legs, and three cotton puffs protruding from its body appeared out of the bushes, flew towards N, then sprayed a green powder N. Within seconds, N fall asleep.

“N!” cried his sisters, running over to his sides. Concordia put his head in her lap, slowly cradling him. She let her tears fall.

“Please....don't hurt him.” said Concordia, looking up at the mysterious trainer.

The mysterious trainer smiled an evil smile and giggled. “Go, Gengar.” she said, sending out a  small, purple, shadow-like Pokemon, with pointy ears, short arms and legs, and red eyes.

“Gengar, use Nightmare, please.” she commanded.

Gengar laughed, sending out a black mist towards N, then the mist disappeared around N's head. A short while later, N began thrashing around on the ground, occasionally screaming. Anthea and Concordia shook him, trying to wake him up.

“N! N, please wake up!” they cried.

“Return, Gengar, please.” she said, returning Gengar back to its Pokeball. Jumpluff flew off somewhere. She then rode away on N's skateboard, singing.

I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all of the sad goodbyes

I'm never going to dance again
These guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool
I should have known better than to cheat a friend
A wasted chance that I've been given
So I'm never going to dance again...
The way I danced with you...”

And with that, she was gone. Anthea and Concordia continued trying to wake N, their faces streaked with tears, but it was doing no good. He continued thrashing around and screaming. He was having a nightmare.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 9
Page 1 of 1