World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:24 pm

New character this chapter:
Spoiler:

N and his sisters had arrived at the Nimbasa Gym, but inside, instead of a battlefield, there was a huge roller coaster.

“I think we went to the wrong place.” said Anthea.

“What is this thing anyway?” said N, looking curiously at the roller coaster.

“It's a roller coaster, I've heard that in order to get to the battlefield, we have to ride it.” explained Concordia.

“Wow! We really get to ride a roller coaster? This will be fun!” said Anthea, excitedly, as they all got on.

“Why can't it be required that we ride the Ferris Wheel instead? Let's hope this is over with quickly.” said N, as they strapped themselves in.

“Be careful what you wish for, N.” said Concordia.

Once they, and all the Pokemon were strapped in, the roller coaster then took off, and instead of starting off slowly, it started going at extreme speed, probably as fast as it could go. Anthea threw her arms in the air, screaming in excitement, while Concordia kept herself composed, and N, as well as all of the Pokemon looked like they were going to be sick.

“Why do we have to do this? This is insane!” said N.

“Insane? Don't be silly, this is incredible!” exclaimed Anthea.

“It's almost over...I think.” said Concordia.

After about fifteen more minutes, with the roller coaster not slowing down at all, it finally came to a stop. They all got off the roller coaster, and now, they all were extremely dizzy, struggling to stand up straight.

“Thank Arceus that's over.” said N, placing his hands on his knees.

“That...was only fun for the first three minutes.” said Anthea, clearly dizzy.

“Maybe we should take a short rest here, before you challenge the gym leader, N.” said Concordia.

N stood up straight, and shook his head. “No way, there's no time to waste. The sooner this is over, the quicker we get to ride the Ferris Wheel.” replied N.

N then pushed open the door that led to the battlefield, and inside was completely dark, but then, a spotlight shined on N, and then on a blonde-haired girl, wearing long, black stockings, a yellow dress, with black lines in the middle, and white headphones on her head, with long, black cords that stretched to the floor. The room then lit up, and N walked onto the battlefield, and his sisters, their Pokemon, and Victini went into the audience.

“Welcome to the grand stage! I'm Elesa, leader of the Nimbasa City Gym. I can see the ride left you dizzy!” exclaimed Elesa.

N was still struggling to stand up straight, but just wanted this over with, so he could ride the Ferris Wheel.

“Can we just get straight to the battle? Servine, you're up.” he said.

Servine then slithered in front of N, ready for battle.

“Oh, impatient are we? In that case, go, Emolga!” said Elesa,

She then sent out a Pokemon that looked like a flying squirrel, with white fur, black fur on her back, yellow cheeks, and a black tail, shaped as a lightning bolt.

“If you thought the roller coaster made you dizzy, just wait until you see what Pokemon will do to you. Emolga, use Acrobatics!” commanded Elesa.

“Servine, use Slam!” commanded N.

Emolga began flying at high speed around Servine, leaving him spinning in circles, trying to catch her, then she struck his back, knocking him down. Servine got back on his feet, staggering due to being dizzy.

“Servine, stop her with Attract!”

“Emolga, you also use Attract!”

Both Pokemon blew a dozen kisses to each other, sending hearts flying towards each other, but Emolga flew away from Servine's in time, while Servine was way too dizzy to dodge, and got hit by all of the hearts, which turned his eyes into giant hearts.

“The whole roller coaster ride was a set up, to leave N weakened for the battle?” asked Anthea.

No fair, that's cheap play! She should be disqualified!” exclaimed Victini, with an angry look on his face.

“It's not the most sportsmanship-like thing to do, but Gym Leaders are allowed to have types of gym puzzles or challenges that a trainer must solve.” explained Concordia.

“Servine, snap out of it and use Leaf Tornado!” commanded N

“Emolga, finish him off with Aerial Ace!” commanded Elesa.

Servine, just stood there, staggering, barely on his feet, as Emolga flew straight over to him, and stroke his neck. Servine then fell down, unable to continue battling.

“No, Servine!” said N, as he picked Servine up, carrying him off of the battlefield.

“Poor Servine, he didn't shine at all.” said Elesa, disappointingly.

“This battle has only just begun! Archeops, you're up!” said N.

Archeops then flew slowly onto the battlefield, ready to face Emolga. He was clearly still dizzy from the roller coaster, but he was prepared to fight.

“Emolga's a Flying-type, and Archeops is a Rock-type! This will go in his favor for sure!” exclaimed Anthea.

“But Emolga is also part Electric-type, and Archeops is part Flying-type, so Emolga also has a type advantage. The odds are 50/50 here.” said Concordia.

Come on Archeops, you can do it!” shouted Victini.

“Archeops, let's end this in one shot! Use Head Smash!” commanded N.

“Emolga, dodge!” commanded Elesa.

Archeops flew towards Emolga, thrusting his head forward, but Emolga swiftly higher up in the air, and Archeops had put too much energy into his attack to stop, so he crashed into the wall, leaving a giant hole and many cracks in it.

“Emolga, use Electro Ball!”

“Archeops, fight back with another Head Smash!”

Emolga made a ball of electricity with her tail, then flung it at Archeops, but Archeops was too dizzy, tired, and hurt to move, so he got hit by Emolga's attack, which sent him flying into another wall, unconscious.

“Oh no, Archeops!” cried N, as he ran over to Archeops, then carried him off the battlefield.

“Dang, N's only got Zorua left already! What the heck does he think he's doing?” asked Anthea.

“I think all he has on his mind right now is the Ferris Wheel, so he's just trying to win this battle as quickly as he can, without even thinking his moves through.” said Concordia.

No way! N can't lose like this, he's way better than this! It's only because of the cheap roller coaster trick!” said Victini.

“Is this as bright as you can shine? You haven't even touched Emolga yet.” said Elesa, with a hand on her hip.

“Zorua, you're up. I know you can do this!” said N, as Zorua hopped onto the battlefield.

“Emolga, use Aerial Ace!” commanded Elesa.

“Zorua, use Faint Attack!” commanded N.

Emolga flew towards Zorua, and at the same time that she stroke him, Zorua sucker punched her in the back of her head, knocking her out of the air.

“Oh, now you show some shine? Emolga, Zorua clearly isn't dizzy enough, so use Acrobatics!”

“Zorua, get out of there!”

Emolga quickly started flying circles around Zorua, no matter where he ran, causing him to get dizzy, then stroke his back, knocking him off his feet.

“Zorua, get up and use Fury Swipes!”

“Emolga, Attract!”

Emolga started blowing kisses at Zorua, which sent a dozen hearts flying at him, but Zorua started furiously slashing away at each heart that came his way, tearing them all apart.

“Rejecting our love, are you? Emolga, make him pay! Use Electro Ball!”

“Zorua, send it flying back at Emolga, use your strongest Fury Swipes ever!”

Emolga flung a ball of electricity at Zorua, which got closer and closer each second.

“Not yet Zorua, just a little closer...”

The ball of electricity now was just a foot away from Zorua.

“Now, Zorua! Redirect it back at her!”

Zorua then began slashing away furiously on the ball of electricity, which halted it's movement, then Zorua slashed at one more, very hard time, which sent it flying right back at Emolga.

“What in the world...?” asked Elesa.

The ball then hit Emolga's entire body, sending her crashing into the wall, then she slowly slid down to the floor, unconscious.

“Your Zorua is truly shining brightly now!” said Elesa, as she returned Emolga to her Pokeball.

“Wow, Zorua is incredible! He beat Emolga with her own attack!” said Anthea, clapping.

“I guess his pulled his head back together. He still has two more to beat, though.” said Concordia.

Zorua can't be stopped! Keep it going!” shouted Victini.

“Zebstrika, it's your turn! Show them how a true star shines!” said Elesa, sending out a Zebra-like Pokemon, with mostly black fur, and white stripes, in the shape of lightning bolts, a line of white fur going from his head to his back, and a white tail.

“Zorua, use Faint Attack!” commanded N.

“Zebstrika, use Flame Charge!” commanded Elesa.

As Zorua charged towards Zebstrika, Zebstrika stamped his feet wildly on the floor, engulfing himself in flames, then charged towards Zorua at amazing speed, then both Pokemon collided into each other. Zebstrika was knocked a few feet back, and Zorua was knocked several feet back, and also off his feet.

“Zebstrika, bring this battle to it's finale! Use Double Kick!”

“Zorua, dodge!”

Zebstrika ran over to Zorua, then turned around, and began using his hind legs, repeatedly trying to kick Zorua, at amazing speed. Zorua ducked, rolled, and jumped over the kicks, trying to dodge each kick, but ended up getting hit right in the head, which sent him crashing through a wall, unconscious.

“Zorua!” cried N, as he then carried Zorua off the battlefield.

“No, it can't be! N can't lost just like that!” said Anthea.

Concordia sighed. “There was no way Zorua could beat three Pokemon in a row, especially after being dizzy from the roller coaster.” she said.

N stood on the battlefield, pulling away at his hair, speechless.

“Hey kid, if you don't send out another Pokemon in three minutes, I'm going to have to assume you haven't got anymore.” said Elesa.

Fed up, Victini flew onto the battlefield, in front of N, ready to battle, even if he wasn't medically cleared. N didn't even notice, as he had his eyes closed, and was still pulling away at his hair. Victini was getting really annoyed, so he blew a small, weak fire at N's hand, which wasn't strong enough to burn him, but enough to get his attention. N hissed in pain, then looked down and saw Victini.

“Victini...?” he asked.

Snap out of it, N! You're losing this battle because you're too worried about not getting to ride the Ferris Wheel! Just let me take it from here!” exclaimed Victini.

N blinked in surprise, knowing Victini was right. “But, Victini, you're not...” he said

Don't give me that, N! I'm fine! Don't you trust me?” asked Victini, with pleading eyes.

N's jaw dropped, and he was silent for a few moments. “Alright, I'm sorry Victini. You're up! Let's win this together!” he said.

Victini flew around in the hair happily, then stood on the battlefield, ready to win.

“Looks like the show will go on! Zebstrika, use Wild Charge!” commanded Elesa.

“Victini, use V-Create!” commanded N.

Zebstrika, with his whole body covered in electricity, charged towards Victini at full speed, and Victini, with hot flames in the shape of a V on his head, hurled himself at Zebstrika, causing both Pokemon to crash into each other. Zebstrika was sent crashing into a wall, defeated, while Victini was simply knocked off his feet, and popped right back up.

“You two are shining even brighter than me right now! However, I shall just turn up my shine to a new level!” exclaimed Elesa. “Come forth, my electric queen, Tynamo!” she said, as she sent out her final Pokemon.

Tynamo was a very small Pokemon, that looked like a floating with fish, with a red mouth, and a wiggly tail.

“That's her boss? Is she mocking N?” asked Anthea.

“I honestly have no idea how she plans to win with that.” said Concordia.

“Tynamo, strike Victini with Tackle!” commanded Elesa.

Before N could even give Victini a command, Tynamo charged at Victini in the blink of an eye, tackling him with huge impact, which knocked Victini several feet back, but Victini got right back up.

“Again, Tynamo, Tackle!”

“Victini, Seering Shot!”

Victini tried to attack, but once again Tynamo stroke way too fast, knocking Victini off his feet, however, Victini got right back up again.

“Victini, try again, Seering Shot!”

“Tynamo, dodge it!”

“We're aren't aiming for Tynamo.” said N calmly.

“What?” asked Elesa, confused.

Victini sent down an inferno of scarlet flames, which Tynamo swiftly floated high up in the air to dodge, leaving Victini's attack hitting the floor. This set the floor around Victini on fire, leaving no safe way for Tynamo to strike.

“Wow, that was very clever of N!” said Anthea, applauding.

“It seems that he's gotten smarter.” said Concordia, with a smile.

“Hmm, how can we attack you with all those flames in the way?” asked Elesa, puzzled.

“You won't get the chance too. Victini, end this with Blue Flare!”

Victini then flew up in the air with Tynamo, and engulfed her in an intense, yet beautiful, blue flame. Tynamo screamed in agonizing pain, as she fell out of the air, defeated.

“Wow! You two shine so brightly, I'm nearly blinded!” exclaimed Elesa, returning her Pokemon to it's Pokeball.

“N did it! He won! I knew he couldn't lose just like that!” exclaimed Anthea, happily, as she and Concordia walked over to N.

The flames on the battlefield disappeared, and Elesa walked over to N, handing him the gym badge.

“Here you go, the Bolt Badge. A bright star like you certainly deserves it!” she said.

N held up the badge, examining it. The badge was golden, and in the shape of a lightning bolt.

My fourth badge...that means I'm halfway there. Just four more and I'm qualified for the Pokemon League.” he thought to himself, as he put the badge in it's case.

“While you two battle her, I'm going to take my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center, to let them rest up.” said N.

“Alright, but stay in the Pokemon Center until we're done, alright?” said Concordia.

“Alright...” said N, although he knew he'd have trouble doing that.

N then left the gym, and went to the Pokemon Center to get his Pokemon healed up.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 am

it was good i gave it 7 out of 10 this time
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 24
Page 1 of 1