World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Spoiler:

N had recovered from his nightmare, the Pokemon recovered from their battle against the mysterious trainer, and Anthea had changed out of the clothes that N vomited on. She now wore a pink shirt and a white skirt. The trio was now headed to Pinwheel Forest.

“If we keep heading west, we'll be there in no time.” said Concordia, studying the map.

“There's sure to be lots of Grass and Bug-type Pokemon in a forest. Maybe we should bring some with us? We'll need more Pokemon if we want to win future battles.” said Anthea.

“We can't just take Pokemon out of their natural habitats. What if those Pokemon have families?” asked N.

“N, I didn't mean....” said Anthea

“You're both right. In the Pokemon League, you can expect trainers to be using six Pokemon. We can't let anyone have a numbers advantage on us, but we also can't just force Pokemon to come with us.” said Concordia.

“I'm assuming this is the place.” said N, pointing to an opening between two giant trees. Inside they could see plenty more trees, and a lot of grass.

Meanwhile, inside the forest....

“Damn, I can't find Team Plasma anywhere. Why did Burgh have to suggest we search in different spots? I've never been here before!” complained White, looking around. All she could see was trees, grass, and Pokemon.

Then, suddenly, she could hear voices. They weren't very close, but close enough to make them out.

“Angie, come on! Please let us take a break, this is exhausting!” said the voice of a Team Plasma Grunt.

“I don't care how tired you are! We need to get this skull out of here before any intruders show up!” exclaimed Angie.

“Ha! I got you thieves now!” said White, running off in the direction she heard the voices.

After about ten minutes of running, White finally decided she was going in circles. All she could see was more trees, more grass, and more Pokemon.

“Where could they be? I swear I heard their voices coming from here!” she said, pounding her fist on a tree in frustration.

Terrible idea. A flock of pidove flew out of the tree at her.

“Yikes!” she screamed.

She tried to run away from the Pokemon as fast as she could, but birds can fly way faster than a teenage girl can run. They flew around her head, pecking at her head, neck, and shoulders.

“Ouch! Stop, please! Sorry! Ouch!” she cried, trying to block the attacks of the Pokemon, but it was no use.

“It's okay, my friends.” said a male voice.

White looked up, and saw N standing in front of her, talking to the Pidove that were attacking her.

“White is not a threat to you. She didn't mean to disturb your sleep. Please, leave her alone and return to your tree in peace.” N said, smiling at the Pokemon.

The Pokemon stopped attacking her, then flew back into their tree. N then looked down at white, and smiled at her.

“It seems our paths have crossed once again. Are you alright?” he asked.

“N? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I'm headed to Castelia City to win my third gym badge, of course. Why are you here? I thought you'd have been to Castelia City already.” said N.

“I'm chasing Team Plasma!” exclaimed White.

“Huh? Team Plasma?” N asked, with a surprised expression on his face.

“Yeah, those freaking hypocrites stole a dragon skull from the museum.” she said.

“Why would Team Plasma steal a skull?” N asked, confused.

“I don't know, but they just barged into the museum and walked off with it.” said White.

“Maybe I can help.” N said.

“How are you going to do that? I've been looking for them for half an hour, and I haven't found a single one of them!” she said.

“I'll ask some friends for help.” he said.

N then closed his eyes, and stretched his arms out to his sides. He stayed in that position for several minutes, with his hair blowing in the wind. White thought he looked silly.

“N, what the hell are you doing?” she asked.

“They're here!” he exclaimed, opening his eyes.

“Who's here?” asked White, confused.

Then, three Pokemon came over to them. They had a brown body covered in huge muscles, pink veins on its arms and chest, a big, red nose, and they were each holding a giant brick. They were Gurdurr.

“Hello, my friends.” said N, smiling at the three Pokemon. “I need your help. Do you think you can look for a big, gray skull? If you find it, please return it to the Nacrene City museum. Also, if you find anyone dressed in gray and white clothes with the logo of a P, let me or this girl here know, okay?” said N, pointing to White.

The three Pokemon then went off in different directions, in search of the skull.

“N, how did you do that?” White asked in surprise.

“Not only can I talk to Pokemon, I can also connect my heart to theirs, as well as understand the feelings deep inside their hearts.”

“Really?” White asked.

“Anyway, you should get back to searching.” said N, as he walked away.

“Hey, wait! Where are you going? Aren't you going to stay to help me?” she asked.

“I can't. I need to get back to my sisters. We came in here together, but I ran off to help you when I heard you screaming.” he said.

White blushed. “Uh...thanks. Well, see ya then.” she said, as she went off, continuing her search.

N decided to climb up a tree, being careful not to disturb any Pokemon. When he got to the top, he had a good view of a large portion of the forest. After a short while of looking around, he could see his sisters. He could also see Team Plasma, but they weren't on the top of his list right now. He climbed down the tree, then walked off in the direction where he saw his sisters, then caught up with them after about five minutes.

“N! There you are!” said Anthea, embracing N in a big hug.

“Where were you? You can't just take off like that!” exclaimed Concordia.

N noticed two Pokemon with them that weren't there before. One was small, with brown skin, orange eyes, and had a bunch of long, fluffy cotton for hair. It was a Whimsicott. The other resembled a female human, with a flower petal dress, leaves for arms, and a flower that looked like a crown on its round head. N decided to use this opportunity to dodge Concordias question.

“Where did these Pokemon come from?” he asked.

“They found us, and started following us around. I guess they want to come with us.” said Concordia.

“They're cute, too, and I'm sure they pack a punch in battle! Lucky, isn't it? ” said Anthea.

“But N, where did you run off to earlier?” asked Concordia again.

“Oh, uh, I heard screaming, and I went to check it out.” said N.

“Screaming? What did you find?” asked Anthea.

“A flock of Pidove attacking White. She hit their tree, which disturbed their sleep.” N said.

“What was she doing here? Shouldn't she be in Castelia by now?” asked Concordia.

“She said she was chasing Team Plasma. They stole the dragon skull from the museum, according to White.” he said.

“What? Why would they do that?” she asked.

“I don't know, I was wondering the same thing. We should try to find them and find out.” he said.

“But we don't know where they are.” said Anthea.

“I got a birds eye view from on top of one of the trees. I saw them at the end of the forest.” said N.

“Well, I suppose we have time to talk to them.” said Concordia.

“Let's get going then.” said N, as they then went off to the end of the forest.

Meanwhile....

“I've finally got you! Now, tell me where the skull is! ” exclaimed White.

White had finally found one of the Team Plasma Grunts. The one she found happened to be Mei, who was on guard duty.

“I can't give you that information. That skull is going to be the key to making our king the hero of this world!” said Mei.

“Then I'll beat it out of you! Go, Tepig!” said White, sending Tepig out of her Pokeball.

“You've made a big mistake to challenge me. Go, Serperior!” said Mei, sending out her Pokemon. It was a giant snake-like Pokemon with dark green skin on its back, light green skin on its stomach, yellow stripes on its body, a white face, and red eyes.

“Tepig, Flame Charge!” commanded White.

“Serperior, dodge and use Wring Out!” commanded Mei.

Tepigs body became engulfed in flames, as she charged towards Serperior at full speed, but Serperior swiftly slide behind Tepig, then wrapped its long body around her, squeezing all the energy out of her. Tepig screamed in pain.

“Tepig, force it off you with Ember!” cried White.

Tepig blew sparks of fire at Serperior, which forced Serperior to let go of her, hissing in pain.

“Serperior, finish this with Leaf Blade!” commanded Mei.

“Tepig, take it head on and use Flame Charge!” commanded White.

Serperior created a giant sword made out of leaves, held it in its mouth, and swung it down on Tepig. At the exact same time, Tepig crashed into Serperior, hitting it with Flame Charge. Both Pokemon fell to the ground, defeated.

“Tepig, return!”

“Serperior, return!

Both girls returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs.

“This isn't over yet! Go, Amoonguss!” cried Mei, sending out a small Pokemon that looked like a mushroom. It had two skinny arms, hands that looked like Pokeballs, and the top of its head also looked like a Pokeball.

“I'm not finished yet either! Go, Scolipede!” cried White, sending out a huge Pokemon that looked like a centipede, with pink skin, a pattern of purple rings and stripes across its body, yellow eyes, eight tiny nubs for arms, and two horns on its head.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 am

i gave this one 5 out 10 to . only cuss i read of this at one time srry
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:18 am

final1230 wrote:
i gave this one 5 out 10 to . only cuss i read of this at one time srry
You read this without reading the previous chapters?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1