World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project

Go down 
+14
Kimo Force
Supasmash
Sherlock Holmes
Private_Foxy
RD
Al-Bhed
Ryuuji Takasu
Unknown
Alibaba
Centrik
Grand Mage
Nour Force
Reikan
danna45
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project Empty
PostSubject: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 am

UNSUMMER DAYS
Prototype Version

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17BDWkNjnE4gU1_vjaOsVboistozCC22tW9PSj2GboHg/edit Read link, even has a convenient ctrl+f function

List of Confirmable Heroines:

1. Yume, the ghost girl and daughter of the previous school owner. Her death seems to be related to why the school's started to die.

2. Stuco, the student council president. A strict, strong leader, but in truth a timid girl who'd rather go along with the flow.

3. Ali the poor thing, details are too expensive to buy so we don't get details for her yet.

More writers we get mean more heroines, you can write yourself or you can write someone else's if you have consent or they're inactive, or you can OC. Read the goddamn document, thank you.

Last edited by danna45 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:16 am

Lucky*Star
Prestige World Wide
Digi's Slave Camp
Idk for the title but it should be a series!
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 am

You can ignore the following paragraph, but I think it was stupid enough to be worth reading.

I believe the anime would be World Dueling Academy itself as a school. We're already anime-like, we just need the characters to be a 26.75% more extreme. Danna, Nourii-chan's senpai (then again everyone's my senpai), who is nicknamed Dannanyan by her, which eventually caught on to EW and Supa! EW, who is a sadomasochist, has sexually assaulted Supa, few will know top grades in the class for his emo-ness! As for Supa, he shall be that sleeping girl in Chuunibyou-- BUT NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE SHALL BE HIDEYOSHI'S GRANDSON GRANDDAUGHTER GRANDCHILD. Rjuto shall be the school's principal, causing all of the dumbest rules (Think 26.75% Monokuma o.o?) in the school which trouble just about all the students! Al-Bhed is a sadistic teacher, Rjuto's favorite indeed~ While Rjuto is the principal, Al-Bhed is actually the true mastermind behind this! He is threatening Rjuto's like with deasu! Al-Bhed has extreme parkour abilities as well as *insert Kumagawa Misogi ability here* which makes him super powaful!!! The students are locked inside the sch- wait, too much Dangan. Errr... Mau5, however, he is- WAIT WAIT WAIT. Forget everything since "Rjuto will be the school's principal". JJ IS THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL; THE TEACHERS ARE ROBOTS. YES, ROBOTS CREATED BY AL-BHED (He is an engineer, desu?) WHO HE HAS THREATENED WITH DEASU! BUT ALL OF THE STUDENTS ARE THEN KILLED, SOMEHOW THEY REWIND BACK BY EXACTLY 1 WEEK WHILE THEY WERE IN SCHOOL NORMALLY BUT JJ WAS NOT THE PRINCIPAL! THEY HAVE ONE WEEK TO STOP THEIR VERY OWN DEATHS AND STOP FATE ITSELF WHICH HAS GIVEN THEM A SECOND CHANCE!
IT'S BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT,BRILLIANT

Okay maybe it's not so brilliant. My point stays
Nour Force wrote:
I believe the anime would be World Dueling Academy itself as a school.
Perhaps a regular school life with a bunch of people, kind of like Clannad minus the crying (Hmm, Clannad minus the crying, is that even possible...?).
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:23 am

My Academy can't be this edgy
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 am

So....anime series, school life, will be edgy. Okay. Not sure if we should make it slice-of-life, or we have some sort of thing actually going though. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 am

In all seriousness (to the topic,) if we made an anime based off of WDA, lets definitely over exaggerate it. If you make it slice-of-life/drama, then you pretty much have a crying girl with dictatorship issues for a whole season. I think it'd be interesting if we made this approach to be like Code Geass or Valvrave. I think we could handle the drama if Gundams are involved.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:37 am

So er, mecha might be involved? And perhaps futuristic setting? What kind of school will this be? Normal school, private school, some sort of special school that gathers certain people? Also, main cast size?(I say maybe 6 since that's the norm in most RPGs).
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 am

what program you going to use?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:02 am

i say we go for slice of life comedy romance drama stuff and for the last episode we'll have a dramatic school shooting situation

Centrik wrote:
what program you going to use?
we're talking about this hypothetically not actually making an anime, just a what if
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 am

I've fucking got it guys. It's a comedy series where we get to hear Al-Bhed's one liners.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:22 pm

So far..

Comedy and school life confirmed. Most likely will preserve status quo until the later episodes. Perhaps we can involve gangsters in or some stuff. Perhaps something like Great Teacher Onizuka?

Anyways, that aside, now we will decide on the project name, as well as who the 'main' 6 characters will be. When I say 'main', I do not imply in any way that they are the members that matter most in WDA, or in this hypothetical anime, but rather, 6 members whose perspective we will see from the most. Think of Daily Life of Highschool Boys. The main 3 characters aren't really actually main character-ish, and they just happen to be designated as the main characters, and more than a few scenes don't even involve them.

Suggestions for project name that will be considered so far:

1. Unlucky * Star(Armand's suggestion was 'Lucky * Star', but felt like modifying a bit, if you don't mind armand)
2. Prestige World Wide
3. Digi's Slave Camp
4. My Academy Can't Be This Edgy
5. Overlooking Dreams

Waiting for more. Feel free to suggest.

Last edited by danna45 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:39 pm

b-but.. what about my school shooting thing? D:

also i want to suggest the title: Overlooking Dreams

i'll explain!!
even though it sounds a bit too serious for what you seem to be going for(i still want massmurder drama) i thought it's suitable for a thing based on school life and what we're doing here and how we're wasting it and how our dreams fade away as we realize the reality that we have to take in our choices.

also it could have multiple meanings, like for 1 us overlooking our own dreams, or the dreams themselves overlooking us. or taking overlooking to a literal meaning it means watching the dreams from a higher place. all which i think would be somewhat fitting even if it's not serious and a bit cool.

and as a slice of life i'd rather have it somewhat slow and normal highschool stuff rather than the usual anime exaggeration even if comedy....eh not like it matters.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm

AliBaba wrote:
b-but.. what about my school shooting thing? D:

also i want to suggest the title: Overlooking Dreams

i'll explain!!
even though it sounds a bit too serious for what you seem to be going for(i still want massmurder drama) i thought it's suitable for a thing based on school life and what we're doing here and how we're wasting it and how our dreams fade away as we realize the reality that we have to take in our choices.

also it could have multiple meanings, like for 1 us overlooking our own dreams, or the dreams themselves overlooking us. or taking overlooking to a literal meaning it means watching the dreams from a higher place. all which i think would be somewhat fitting even if it's not serious and a bit cool.

and as a slice of life i'd rather have it somewhat slow and normal highschool stuff rather than the usual anime exaggeration even if comedy....eh not like it matters.
Imo, maybe a little too serious as a name, but either way, added. I like the 'somewhat slow and normal highschool stuff rather than usual anime exaggeration', but name itself reminds me of something like...Kara no Kyoukai(Garden of Sinners/Uncharted Boundaries) and that's definitely not school life.

Also, updated OP a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm

学校の夢 seams like an appropriate tittle.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 pm

The title is probably the last thing we need to decide.

A few suggestions, most of which will probably be scrapped.
Time-wasting Suggestions:

Okay, maybe not. We need to pick main characters. Who's going to volunteer to possibly be caught in shooting, according to Baka? :D
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:45 am

Nour Force wrote:

Okay, maybe not. We need to pick main characters. Who's going to volunteer to possibly be caught in shooting, according to Baka? :D
But nourii-chan, the project name is the single most important thing in most projects. It's what conveys the spirit, makes the first impression, motivates the members, and sets up our goal. Without a name we can't go anywhere. Look at Project A-Ko. The name 'Project A-ko' was there before the characters are even named.

But yeah, a club, why not? Project name aside, since school life, we'll definitely need a club. What kind of club though?

iXcertion wrote:
Gakkou no Yume sounds kinda generic though. If we're really going with that, at least reverse it. Yume no Gakkou, 'School of Dreams'/'Dreams' School' instead of 'School's Dream'/'Dreams of School'. Plus again, has that sort of feel that makes it look like some romantic or deep thing. Something more wild, but not too wild works better.
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:54 am

but what program e.e
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 am

Centrik wrote:
but what program e.e
We're not actually making one, we're just discussing plot and stuff...

Although if we have to...Well whatever studio will be making it will deal with it, not us.

On that topic, what anime studio do you want to do this on, guys? (again, hypothetical)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 am

Centrik wrote:
but what program e.e
3D custom girl
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:57 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Centrik wrote:
but what program e.e
3D custom girl
yeah i can see that happen ;(
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

danna45 wrote:
Centrik wrote:
but what program e.e
We're not actually making one, we're just discussing plot and stuff...

Although if we have to...Well whatever studio will be making it will deal with it, not us.

On that topic, what anime studio do you want to do this on, guys? (again, hypothetical)
UFOTABLE
eh i guess since it's slice of life comedy i'd go with kyoto animation
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 am

danna45 wrote:
Nour Force wrote:

But nourii-chan, the project name is the single most important thing in most projects. It's what conveys the spirit, makes the first impression, motivates the members, and sets up our goal. Without a name we can't go anywhere. Look at Project A-Ko. The name 'Project A-ko' was there before the characters are even named.

But yeah, a club, why not? Project name aside, since school life, we'll definitely need a club. What kind of club though?

danna45 wrote:
iXcertion wrote:
Gakkou no Yume sounds kinda generic though. If we're really going with that, at least reverse it. Yume no Gakkou, 'School of Dreams'/'Dreams' School' instead of 'School's Dream'/'Dreams of School'. Plus again, has that sort of feel that makes it look like some romantic or deep thing. Something more wild, but not too wild works better.
Please don't post twice in a row. I expect better from you.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 am

how about for a name...
Starting High! :D

Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Centrik wrote:
but what program e.e
3D custom girl
Works with me.

*goes to update thread OP*

Now, if no one has any new suggestions(and even if you do), please vote for a project name from the list, or from what is suggested so far. You may not vote for your own, and obviously I won't vote so yeah.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:31 am

How about naming the anime "Otaku Academy"? Since this is about WDA members in a school environment it fits. Most WDA members can be considered otaku so i see it fitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next