World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project

Go down 
+14
Kimo Force
Supasmash
Sherlock Holmes
Private_Foxy
RD
Al-Bhed
Ryuuji Takasu
Unknown
Alibaba
Centrik
Grand Mage
Nour Force
Reikan
danna45
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

UNSUMMER DAYS
Prototype Version

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17BDWkNjnE4gU1_vjaOsVboistozCC22tW9PSj2GboHg/edit Read link, even has a convenient ctrl+f function

List of Confirmable Heroines:

1. Yume, the ghost girl and daughter of the previous school owner. Her death seems to be related to why the school's started to die.

2. Stuco, the student council president. A strict, strong leader, but in truth a timid girl who'd rather go along with the flow.

3. Ali the poor thing, details are too expensive to buy so we don't get details for her yet.

More writers we get mean more heroines, you can write yourself or you can write someone else's if you have consent or they're inactive, or you can OC. Read the goddamn document, thank you.

Last edited by danna45 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:26 am

I said I'd stop making tracks until the next Monday but still show all the updates here.
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Okay I'm back. Finished my performance. After the performance some hours I found out Japanese's scales which sound really nice and I want to try for the next track. Is there a shrine or something like that in this project?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Centrik wrote:
Okay I'm back. Finished my performance. After the performance some hours I found out Japanese's scales which sound really nice and I want to try for the next track. Is there a shrine or something like that in this project?
I don't think so

maybe just make it for the parent's house?
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 am

Danneh said it could be the ghosts track so you two talk then discuss then tell me then ill do it then k.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Welp guess this is officially dead now?
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:45 am

I expected the novel could be done but I think no.

Additional: I'm always up to do the project so ask me again when you guys are up. Next time need to make it serious not just talking around.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:52 am

Why don't you use some silly scribbles as the art for the time being and just focus on the plot, music, and characters? If you guys can finish the story and show the potential you guys have, you can get people interested to help you remake the game for later.

Nobody expects you to put out a AAA quality visual novel, hell nobody expects you to put out everything. So no matter what you give the world, you will all have the honor of tried, persevered, and accomplished what thousands upon thousands of other abandoned projects failed to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 am

Because artwork is the biggest amount of work and when you consider that, the basis of it really. Basically, there are more random stories out there than there is artwork, so what you need to have to be able to start a VN is artwork, not story. It's like saying you want to make fried eggs, but you don't have eggs so you'll just char some oil in the frying pan for now without knowing if eggs will come.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 am

The problem here is neither story nor art, even if we're not too good at it we can manage some kind of story, art even if barely we can eventually manage

The problem is that the head of the project and the one who's supposed to be making the big decisions and driving the project isn't active and seems to have lost interest

And i honestly don't care enough to try driving this project on my own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project   Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsummer Days ~ A WDA Anime Project
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5