World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am

Junior Cup Round Two: Battle #1

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32 Beyde1
VS
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 32 2j11ijn

Anthea was slowly walking over to the battlefield, where N was already in his position, prepared to battle her.

What does he like about that Marie girl? What does she have that I don't?” thought Anthea, as she kept walking very slowly.

Maybe...maybe he'll like me more if I can be better at everything she does! She's always singing...maybe I should try that. I've never sang in public before, but it's worth a try.” she thought.

She then stopped moving. “Gothitele, could you please bring me a microphone?” she whispered to Gothitele.

Gothitele then used her psychic power to make a microphone start floating in the air over towards Anthea, which Anthea then picked up, and began singing, as she continued approaching the battlefield, causing the crowd to go completely silent.

Tell yourself its over now
Try to kill a broken vow
If only you could find the strength to kill the memories
These empty pages never turn
You lit the flame and let them burn
You tried to bury me so deep what lies beneath

She jumped onto the battlefield, staring at N with a smile on her face, which she was struggling to keep straight, causing N to step back, startled. She then lowered her gaze to the floor, and continued singing in a louder voice.

WILL your hope die alone?
WILL you fade on your own?
CAN you just turn away and LET. ME. GO?!

She looked back up at N, her eyes twitching, and still struggling to keep her smile on her face, as she continued singing, in an even louder voice.

LIE TO ME!
IF YOU CAN FEEL
THAT THIS LOVE WAS NEVER REAL
WALK AWAY
IF YOU CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN!

N stared at her, looking both startled and confused. “What the heck is she doing...?” he thought.

She then stopped singing, as she extended her hand, and as if on cue, Lilligant stepped forth, prepared to battle.

“Well...it looks like singing is becoming quite popular here! And as I know, these two are brother and sister, so this is sure to be interesting! I can just feel the tension between them both!” shouted Alder.

Backstage...

Marie was laughing, as if she found this funny, while everybody else was watching, unsure what to think of this.

“What has gotten into her? I didn't even know she could sing...” thought Concordia, her chin in her palm.

Cheren was standing next to White, leaning against the wall, with his hands in pockets, watching.

“I must say...she's actually an incredible singer.” he said.

White frowned at him. “Why are you complementing the enemy? Don't tell me you've got a crush!” she said.

Cheren slightly blushed. “What? Of course not! Although, she's certainly far from bad looking...” replied Cheren.

Back on the battlefield...

Why is she starting with Lilligant? She knows two out of three of my Pokemon are Fire-types, giving me a huge advantage...” thought N. “Tepig, you're up.” he said, placing Tepig down on the battlefield.

“Lilligant, use Quiver Dance!” commanded Anthea.

“Tepig, use Flame Charge!” commanded N.

Lilligant began dancing around, as Tepig began charging at her, with her body engulfed in flames. When Tepig was just a foot away from Lilligant, Lilligant dodged to the side, while still dancing, causing forcing Tepig to halt to a stop.

“Tepig, again, Flame Charge!”

“Lilligant, Sleep Powder!”

Tepig started charging at Lilligant again, but was quickly stopped, as Lilligant put her to sleep, with a big scatter of sleep-inducing dust.

“Now Lilligant, Petal Dance!” commanded Anthea.

“Tepig!” cried N.

Lilligant began dancing towards Tepig, as assaulted her with an onslaught of petals, which knocked her off her feet.

“Lilligant, finish this with one more Petal Dance.”

“Tepig, get out of there!”

Lilligant assaulted Tepig with another onslaught of petals, which sent her crashing against the wall, and leaving her unable to battle.

“Tepig is unable to battle! Lilligant wins!” exclaimed the referee, as N picked Tepig up.

She beat Tepig flawlessly, despite the type disadvantage...her battling skills seem to have drastically improved.” thought N, staring at Anthea.

“Zorua, you're next.” he said, as Zorua then hopped off his shoulder and onto the battlefield.

Anthea's eyes suddenly started watering, as she picked her microphone up again, and continued singing.

LIE TO ME!
IF YOU CAN LEAVE
I'LL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU SEE!
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN AGAIN!
DON'T LEAVE ME HERE IN DENIAL!

Backstage...

Marie giggled, smiling as she looked in White's direction, but White didn't seem to notice, as she was too focused on watching the battle.

“That damn N...he just had to go and use Tepig, and let her get beat by a freaking Grass-type!” exclaimed White.

Concordia had her chin in her palm, seemingly deep in thought. “Why did N send out Zorua instead of Victini? He could use Victini's fire power to defeat Lilligant, and save up Zorua to take down Gothitele, since he'd be at a type advantage.” she thought.

“Zorua, use Fury Swipes!” commanded N.

“Lilligant, Petal Dance!” commanded Anthea.

As Lilligant danced over to Zorua, assaulting with an onslaught of petals, Zoura jumped towards her, slashing away at the petals, tearing them into tiny pieces.

Instead of giving Lilligant another command, Anthea singing again, her face covered in tears.

All your secrets lie inside...
You keep them safe, you let them hide...
You feel them drinking in your pain to kill the memories...
So close your eyes and let it burn...
The voices inside begins to stir...
ARE you reminded of all you used to be...?
Can you just turn away and LET. ME. GO?!

It sounded as if she was going to sing more, but instead, she gave her Pokemon a command.

“Lilligant, Giga Drain!”

“Zorua, Faint Attack!”

Instead of attacking, Lilligant stood there, apparently dazed, as Zorua leapt towards her, and struck the back of her head, knocking her down to her knees.

“Now Zorua, Fury Swipes!”

“Lilligant, Sleep Powder!”

Lilligant remained dazed, as Zorua began repeatedly slashing away at her back, knocking her off her feet.

“Zorua, go for the finishing blow with Faint Attack!”

“Lilligant, get up and use Petal Dance!”

Lilligant suddenly got back up, and began assaulting Zorua with another onslaught of petals, and at the same time, Zorua struck the back of her head again. Both Pokemon then fell to the ground, defeated.

“Both Pokemon are unable to battle!” exclaimed the referee, as they both picked up their Pokemon.

“Amazing, a double knock out! I'm not so sure what the tension between these two is, but it sure makes the battle even more interesting! Maybe we've got a case of sibling rivalry here?” shouted Alder.

Anthea wiped off her tears, and stared N in the eye, giving him a crazy smile, her eyes twitching, and looked as if she was struggling to remain standing up, as she continued singing again.

LIE TO ME!
IF YOU CAN FEEL THAT THIS LOVE WAS NEVER REAL
WALK AWAY
IF YOU CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN!

N took a few steps back, with a frightened look on his face. “I've only got one Pokemon left, and she has two...” he thought. “Victini, you're my last hope.” he said, as Victini flew onto the battlefield.

At the same time, Anthea extended her hand forward, and Archeops quickly flew onto the battlefield as well. She then put her hands on her hips, and let out a wicked laugh, and began singing again.

LIE TO ME!
WATCH ME BLEED
CAUSE I'LL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU SEE
THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN AWAY AGAIN!
AND LEAVE ME HERE IN DENIAL!

N took a few steps forward. “Anthea, I have no idea what has gotten into you, but I am going to chase the crazy right out of your head!” he said.

Not reacting to this, Anthea began to command Archeops.

“Archeops, Acrobatics!”

“Victini, Bolt Strike!”

Archeops began swiftly flying around Victini, leaving Victini spinning in circles, as he tried to catch Archeops, then once Victini thought he had Archeops locked in, he slammed down at him, with his body surrounded by an intense amount of electricity, but Archeops swiftly flew out of the way, leaving Victini crashing into the ground. Once Victini was out of the air, Archeops swooped down, and slashed him with his claws, then flew back in the air.

“Archeops, Head Smash!” commanded Anthea.

“Victini, V-Create!” commanded N.

Archeops flew down towards Victini at full speed, slamming his head down on Victini, but Victini quickly got up, and counter-attacked by hurling himself at Archeops, with a hot flame in the shape of a V on his head. Both Pokemon collided into each other at the same, sending them both crashing into walls.

Anthea stared at N again, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she continued singing again.

All the pain you fed...
Starts to grow inside...
It lives again... AND YOU CAN'T LET IT DIE
So you BELIEVE you'll never find...
A REASON TO LOVE AGAIN!!!

Is she singing from hIer heart? Is this how she's feeling deep down? I...I just don't understand!” thought N.

“Archeops, Sky Attack!” commanded Anthea.

“Victini, Seering Shot!” commanded N.

Archeops flew up high into the air, but before he could launch his attack, Victini sent a scarlet info on flames, which torched Archeops, setting his wings on fire, causing him to fall out of the air, unable to keep flying.

“Victini, now, Bolt Strike!”

“Archeops, dodge it!”

Victini, with his body surrounded in intense electricity, slammed down on Archeops, knocking him out.

“Archeops is unable to battle, Victini wins!” exclaimed the referee, as Anthea picked Archeops up.

Anthea extended her hand forward again, and Gothitele immediately stepped forward onto the battlefield. Anthea then began singing again, with her arms stretched out to her sides as if she was hoping N would jump into her arms.

Lie to me...
And watch me bleed...
I'll be here when you see...
You're not alone...
You don't need to run..
.”

Backstage...

“Why is Anthea crying so much? Has she caught N's extreme mood swings?” thought Concordia.

Marie then walked over to White, smiling.

“So, White, what do you think of the battle?” she asked.

“Aside from the fact that I'm happy to see them both destroying each other? Let's see...I will admit, it's a very good, and entertaining battle, much better than I expected. Although, I have no idea what's going on...” replied White.

“Victini, V-Create!” commanded N.

“Gothitele, Shadow Ball!” commanded Anthea.

Victini, with a hot flame in the shape of a V on his head, hurled himself at Gothitele, but while he was approaching, Gothitele through a ball of shadows at him, knocking him out of the air, before he could land his attack.

“Gothitele, again, Shadow Ball.”

“Victini, dodge!”

Gothita threw another ball of shadows at Victini, but Victini flew right over it, avoiding any damage.

“Victini, now, Bolt Strike!”

“Gothita, another Shadow Ball!”

Victini flew up higher in the air, his body surrounded in intense electricity, then slammed himself down at Gothitele, who threw another Shadow Ball at Victini, but Victini seemed unharmed, and flattened Gothita into the ground. Victini then collapsed on the ground next to Gothita, and after moments of struggling, both Pokemon got back up, and Victini flew several feet back.

Anthea looked up at N, smiling wickedly, but struggling to keep her smile straight, as her eyes twitched, and her knees buckled, then began singing again.

LIE TO ME!
WATCH ME BLEED!
CAUSE I'LL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU SEE!
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
YOU DON'T NEED TO RUN AWAY AGAIN...
AND LEAVE ME HERE IN DENIAL...!!!

“Victini, Blue Flare!” commanded N.

“Gothitele, stop it with all the Shadow Balls you have to offer!” commanded Anthea.

Victini sent an intense, yet beautiful blue flame firing towards Gothitele, but Gothitele began throwing a dozen Shadow Balls at it, which was enough to put out the flame, before it could touch her.

“Victini, again, Blue Flare!”

“Gothitele, Mirror Coat!”

Victini sent the blue flame firing towards Gothitele again, but this time, Gothitele put up a giant mirror, which, after Gothitele was knocked down from the impact of Victini's attack, sent the flames firing back at Victini, twice as big and fast, setting his whole body on fire, causing him to collapse. After several moments, Victini just barely got up, and raised two fingers in the shape of a V, meaning 'Victory', with a grin on his face, while Gothitele was still on the ground, unconscious.

“Gothitele is unable to battle! N wins!” exclaimed the referee, causing the crowd to start cheering loudly, despite their hate for Team Plasma.

Once N was declared the winner, Victini collapsed again, this time unconscious.

“What an amazing, unpredictable battle! That was certainly, by far, the most entertaining battle so far! Both trainers were pushed to their very limits!” exclaimed Alder.

Anthea dropped to her hands and knees, her eyes watering again, and began slowly crawling over to N, then, when she was inches away, stood up, and began singing again.

“YOU CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN!
DON'T LEAVE ME IN DENIAL!
YOU CAN LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN!
DON'T LEAVE ME IN DENIAL!”

She then dropped her microphone on the floor, and wrapped her arms around N, crying into his shoulder. N, not knowing how to react this, hugged her tightly, not saying a word.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1