World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 17 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 17   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Marie had left Liberty Garden, leaving N laying on the ground, grabbing at his hair, thrashing around, and screaming. After about an hour, White, Cheren and Bianca arrived to where N was, and saw him.

“Is that....N?” asked Bianca.

“And what's Victini doing here with him?” asked Cheren, noticing N's unconscious Pokemon.

“We've got to help him!” exclaimed White.

White and her friends ran over to N, and began shaking him, and screaming at him; trying to awaken him.

“N! Hey, N! Wake up!” they screamed.

They continued this for about ten minutes, but it didn't seem to be doing any good. After a while, Victini eventually regained consciousness, and with tears in his eyes, he began nudging N's shoulder.

“I wonder how Victini knows N.” said White.

“Could be that N helped Victini against Team Plasma.” said Cheren.

Victini rested his head on N's cheek, crying. When his tears touched N's skin, N slowly stopped screaming and trashing around, then his eyes opened. As soon as he was conscious again, he swung his fist at White. She fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

“Stay away!” shouted N, picking Victini and Servine up.

“White!” cried Bianca.

“You bastard!” shouted Cheren, as he ran towards N, with his fists balled.

“I said stay away!” N shouted, with a fiery rage in his eyes.

N grabbed Cheren's wrist, throwing him against the bark of a tree. N was livid.

N, stop! They are friends!” exclaimed Victini.

“Friends...?” asked N.

N blinked, then looked at White, and gasped. He couldn't believe he actually hit her.

“White! Why are you still here?” he asked.

White got back up. “Never mind that, N! What the hell happened to you?” she asked.

“I.....I don't remember.” lied N.

“How did you get here anyway? You weren't on the boat.” said Cheren, as he got back up.

N knew he needed a way to dodge that question, then noticed that Zorua was missing.

“Zorua? Zorua! Where are you?!” he cried.

“Zorua's missing?” asked White, surprised.

“I can sense his heart...over there!” exclaimed N.

N, with White and her friends following, ran to a tree that was about seven feet away, and found Zorua, unconscious and bleeding near the tree.

“Zorua....” he said, picking Zorua up, cradling him in his arms.

“N, you never told us what you're doing here.” said White.

“And what are you doing with Victini?” asked Cheren.

“I found Victini here, badly injured. He was going to eventually die if I hadn't gave him some medicine.” explained N.

“Victini saved us from Team Plasma!” exclaimed Bianca.

“What? Team Plasma? What do you mean?” asked N, talking very fast.

“We bumped into Team Plasma here, and some sage guy fought us with three legendary Pokemon.” explained Cheren.

“He was going to steal our Pokemon, but then Victini came and fought him so we could escape. I guess he managed to just barely win, and that's why you found him so jacked up.” explained White.

“Is that true, Victini?” asked N.

Victini nodded.

“We need to get out of here.” N said.

“Yeah, but how? The boat already left.” said White.

“I'll ask a friend for help.” said N.

N walked over to the ocean, closed his eyes, and stretched his arms out to his sides, his hair blowing  gracefully in the wind. As he did this, he felt a twinge of pain in his right arm. He tried not to show his pain to White or her friends.

“What's he doing?” asked Bianca, confused.

“He's got some weird superpower that let's him summon wild Pokemon to him.” explained White.

“Superpower? Just what the hell is this guy...?” asked Cheren.

“He's here!” exclaimed N.

A  large, blue Pokemon with , a very long neck, a short horn, curly ears, four flippers, and a shell on it's back then emerged from the ocean, and N walked over to him, and began talking to him.

“Hello, my friend.” said N, petting the Pokemon. “We're stuck on this island, do you think you could give us a ride back to Castelia City?” he asked.

I'd be happy to help!” exclaimed the Pokemon with a nod.

“Thank you, my friend.” said N, as he then faced White and her friends. “This Lapras said he will let us ride on his back, and he'll take us back to Castelia.” he said.

“Really? That's great!” said White.

“Wow, a Pokemon back ride! This will be fun!” exclaimed Bianca.

“I'm not very pleased with how you hit White and me earlier, but I owe both you and Victini my thanks.” said Cheren.

N, along with White and her friends then got on Lapras's back, as Lapras then began swimming at full speed. Everyone's hair blew wildly in the wind, as N, White, and Bianca held onto their hats, to prevent them from falling into the ocean. After about half an hour, they arrived back at Castelia. They then  hopped off of Lapras's back,

“Thank you my friend, you've greatly helped us.” said N, waving to Lapras as it swam away.

“Well, I'm quite tired, so I'm going to bed. Good night.” said Cheren, walking off with a yawn.

“Night night, White, and N! Thanks again for your help, N!” exclaimed Bianca, as she ran off.

“I hope my sisters haven't woke up.” said N.

“Oh? Snuck out, have you?” asked White, with a grin.

“Don't ever tell my sisters what happened tonight, White.” N said.

“Why? Afraid you're gonna get in trouble?” teased White.

Before N could answer, he felt sharp pain in his right arm. He grimaced in pain, grabbing onto his arm. He couldn't hide the pain any longer. White looked at him, looking a bit worried.

“Hey, N, are you okay?” she asked.

N looked at her, then quickly let go of his arm.

“I'm fine, it's just a little sore, that's all.” N said.

“What's a little sore?” asked a female voice.

Anthea and Concordia had found N, and were now walking over to him and White. N made sure he kept his arm to his side, trying to keep his sisters from noticing that it was hurt.

“N, we found you!” exclaimed Anthea, embracing N in a tight hug.

“N, where in the name of Arceus have you been?” asked Concordia, clearly not pleased.

“I, uh....” said N, looking over to White, hoping for her assistance.

“Uh, I'm kinda sleepy.” said White, letting out a fake yawn. “I'm gonna go to bed now, see you later N!” she said, as she ran off.

“Well, N? Where have you been?” asked Concordia once more.

“I was just taking a midnight walk.” lied N.

Concordia could see right through his lies, and grabbed N by his shirt collar, and pulled him close to her. She stared at him for a while, then slapped him. Anthea gasped, and N held his hand to his face in shock. Concordia had never hit him before.

“Concordia, what are you doing?!” asked Anthea.

Concordia completely ignored her.

“Do you take me for a fool, N? I wake up in the middle of the night, find you missing, then after several hours of searching for you, I find you hear at the docks, with Victini in your arms, and you think I don't know that you went to Liberty Garden, despite the fact that I told you not to?” asked Concordia, in a loud voice.

“Concordia, calm down.” said Anthea.

Concordia looked at her, disappointed. “Why are you always defending everything he does? Have you no concern for what might happen to him?” she asked.

“Of course I do! But....” started Anthea, but Concordia quickly interrupted her.

“You two never want to listen to me, but look at how disobeying me turned out now! Here N is, cuts and a bruise on his face, an obviously hurt arm, and his Pokemon are injured!” she exclaimed.

N and Anthea both looked at the ground in silence. N knew he was guilty for not listening to Concordia.

“We'll deal with this in the morning.” said Concordia.

Concordia then grabbed N by his ear, and began dragging him back to the Pokemon Center. N grimaced in pain as she did this. Anthea blinked in surprise; her sister had did this to her plenty of times before, but never to N. She then followed Concordia back to the Pokemon Center, glad she wasn't the one being dragged. When they got back to the Pokemon Center, they returned to the room they had rented, and went to sleep in silence.

When N woke up the next morning, he was in his underwear, and he couldn't see his sisters, or the Pokemon anywhere. His wounds felt like they had been tended too, and his arm was in a cast. About thirty seconds later, Anthea came back in their room, with N's clothes folded over her arm.

“Oh, you're woke! Good morning, N.” she said, as she sat on N's bed, and kissed his forehead.

“ Anthea, what's going on? Where's Concordia, and the Pokemon?” N asked.

“Concordia took your Pokemon to the nurse, their injuries were too much for his to cure, and while she did that, I decided to wash your clothes, cause they were soaked with rain, and had some blood on them. I also tended to your wounds.” explained Anthea.

“Did Concordia see my wounds?” asked N.

“Other than the cuts and bruise on your face, and your dislocated arm, no.” said Anthea.

“My arm is dislocated?” asked N, his eyes widening in shock.

“Yeah, that's why I put the cast on it. What happened to you?” she asked.

“I...I don't really remember.” lied N.

“N, I can tell you're lying.” said Anthea, with a sigh.

When N didn't say anything in response, Anthea stared at his stomach.

“What are you staring at?” N asked.

“The cuts on your chest, they spell out something...” she said

“What...?” N asked, confused.

“It says 'The King of Fools'. Mind telling me what that's about, N?” asked Anthea.

“I told you, I don't remember what happened, but please don't tell Concordia.” N said.

Anthea sighed. “Alright, N. Let's get you dressed then.” she said, about to put N's shirt over his head.

“I can get dressed myself.” said N.

“Not with one arm you can't.” said Anthea.

“My arm isn't THAT bad, Anthea.” he said.

Anthea stood up and put her hands on her hips.

“Okay, smart guy. I'd like to see you do it with just one arm then.” she said.

N rolled his eyes, then tried to put his shirt on himself, but with only one arm, it was literally impossible. Anthea giggled at him, then helped him get it on.

“See? I told you that you can't do it with just one arm!” she said, still giggling.

N said nothing, as Anthea helped him get dressed. Once he was dressed, they went down to the main floor of the Pokemon Center, where they found Concordia, who had just took N's Pokemon back from the nurse. Concordia then walked over to them, holding Zorua, Servine, and Victini. Zorua jumped onto N's shoulder, licking N's face, Servine slithered onto his head, and Victini flew around him, smiling.

“Are they okay?” N asked

“Zorua and Servine are fine, but Victini has a broken jaw. The nurse said he shouldn't battle any time soon.” said Concordia. “How did you meet Victini anyway?” she asked.

“He fell out of a tree into my arms, and was badly injured, so I healed him as best as I could.” explained N.

“How did he get injured in the first place?” asked Concordia.

“I don't know. He didn't tell me.” said N.

Concordia then noticed N's arm in a cast, and gasped.

“Why did you put his arm in a cast, Anthea? Is it broken?” she asked.

“Nope, it's dislocated.” explained Anthea.

Concordia looked at her sister as if she said something flat out stupid.

“A cast isn't going to do a single thing about a dislocation.” she said.

“It won't? Why not?” asked Anthea.

“I'm not going to sit here and explain to you how a dislocation works, you probably won't understand anyway. Just let me take care of this.” said Concordia.

Concordia then took the cast off of N's arm, gently placed her foot on his hip, and began forcefully pulling his arm for a few minutes. N quickly began screaming in pain. Other people in the Pokemon Center stared at them like they were crazy.

“Concordia, what are you doing?!” asked Anthea, putting her hands on her head in shock.

“This will only take a bit.” answered Concordia.

As Concordia continued pulling his arm, N continued screaming in intense pain. A few minutes later, she let go, and N quickly grabbed onto his arm, still screaming in pain.

“Ouch! What did you do?!” he asked.

“See if you can move it up and down five times.” said Concordia.

N did as she said, lifting his arm above his head then back down five times, grimacing in pain as he did so.

“See, THAT'S how you fix a dislocation.” said Concordia proudly.

“I'm sure there was another way...” said Anthea.

“Let's just get going already.” said N, holding onto is shoulder, flinching in pain as he walked.

N and his sisters then left the Pokemon Center, headed towards the Castelia City Gym, where they would battle Burgh for their third badge.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 17
Page 1 of 1