World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene

Go down 
+2
Nour Force
Supasmash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene Empty
PostSubject: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 pm

So, Recently you may or may not have seen me drooling or droning about watching a documentary in the chat box. Well, This would be what I was droning about. A documentary was released just a week ago that details how the competitive scene for the game Super Smash Bros. Melee started and the ups and downs it had. It has 9 episodes that average about 20-30 minutes in length so it's obviously pretty lengthy. For the most part each episode focuses on a certain player and how that player impacted the scene and each of their stories. It's really well done aside from the lack of Armada's impact on the tournament scene and I recommend it if you enjoy documentaries, watching Smash played at a high level, or even if you're just bored. Enjoy!~

Episode 1: Show Me Your Moves!
Spoiler:
Episode 2: No Johns
Spoiler:
Episode 3: Don't Get Hit
Spoiler:
Episode 4: The King of Smash
Spoiler:
Episode 5: Revolution
Spoiler:
Episode 6: Paper Cuts
Spoiler:
Episode 7: The Robot
Spoiler:
Episode 8: The Natural
Spoiler:
Episode 9: Game!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Supasmash is fanboying over The Smash Brothers. It's not very surprising, you see...
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

Also, what's this? His summoner name is "Playerfive5". The length of each part is a factor of 5. Who's his favorite champion? Singed. Singed is melee ranged. "Ups and downs" Top lane and bot lane. 99nour answered his post first. 99? 9 parts of the documentary. Divisible by eleven. Supa joined 2011. 2011 was 2 years ago. Singed's armor per level increases by 2 on the Twisted Treeline. Twisted tree line has three players per team. Half-Life 3 confirmed.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Yeah I seen a few episodes already. I liked it! x))!!!! I am a fan of Super Smash myself, but I am not able to get the games though!!! D:! Kirby is my duuude though lol. DatInifinitePawnch
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 am

Just finished watching the whole thing. Very well made, and kinda shows you their lives like they're in an alternate world. Really great.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 am

Legendaryfrost wrote:
Just finished watching the whole thing. Very well made, and kinda shows you their lives like they're in an alternate world. Really great.
Agreed. Personally my favorite parts are 6 and 7. Korean DJ and Mew2King. Both of their stories are really cool.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:06 am

My favorite people were Isai, KDJ, and Mango, mainly mango cause it's like he really doesn't gaf and is just there for the game.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 am

Only M2K can make someone aspire to be autistic. And I personally found his not caring attitude to the possessions and situations of others pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene   The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene Empty

Back to top Go down

The Smash Brothers: A Documentary About The Melee Competitive Scene
Page 1 of 1