World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV Empty
PostSubject: Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV   Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 am

So to pass on the damage report of what happened due to the laxative issue....no one was spared. Not even one soul was spared from the foul monstrosity of the laxative. The prisoners, the guards, the jail manager, the jailor, and even the little dog out on the streets which one of the guards often feeds from his own portion of lunch: no one escaped the malice of the laxative.

And the mining site? Just as how Akio-san predicted; everyone else had no choice but to follow and eventually took dumps all over the place. Now it's covered in prisoner and guard turd, every inch of it. No one would dare step food in there, because if the sight wasn't enough to make your hurl, the smell would.

At the end of the day, we all went to our cells and decided to go to bed. A lot of prisoners around kept farting non-stop, the laxative still in effect. Unfortunately, Akio-san was one of those people, and....he wasn't awake by the time he started his grand symphony. Worst night I ever spent. Now the next day...it was even worse.

We were all awoken by a sudden noise. I still had a lot of sleep in my eye despite tucking in early last night. Well, I would have tucked in early if I wasn't kept awake for so long because of Akio-san. Strangely enough, Kichirou-san was still in his cell. Doesn't he have an appointment with the doctor today? I guess there are days off for the doctor apparently.

The doors to the hallway where our cells were creaked open, squeaking as they turned on their hinges. In the midst of the doorway were two tall characters set on both sides of a small figure of about half their heights. It was difficult to tell whom they were at first since we were cast in a long darkness since last night, but once my eyes adjusted to the light pouring in, I could tell what they looked like: there were two body guards with a small girl in a yellow school sailor uniform in-between. She had her black hair done in two pigtails, and she tied a red backpack on her back. Her face seemed innocent by her wide eyes and cute little smile.

"Good evening, everyone!" She greeted the prisoners. No one responded. "Or there will be no lunch today!"

It was then that the entire hallway burst with cheers, whistles and greetings. It was strange how they all instantly answered to that one threat. I looked back at Akio-san, whom hadn't bothered to cheer back, nor did Kichirou-san or Yasu-san. They just sat back on their beds and watched.

"Akio-san, who is that?" I asked quietly.

"The devil's incarnate," he replied, "Obata Nanami: jailor and also daughter of Obata Reiji, the jail manager. Her malice knows no bounds."

She gestured with her hands for everyone to calm down, which everyone complied to. "Sorry I couldn't come tomorrow, everyone," she said in her bubbly tone, "but I was late for school since my alarm bell didn't wake me up. I was going to visit everyone in the afternoon, but then my tummy hurt real bad! Anyways, I was kidding when I said that I would cancel lunch today."

And with that, the burst of cheer grew again.

"Because I was going to cancel lunch anyways."

Moans of grief followed at that point.

"Now I noticed that someone here sipped a wee-bit of laxative into the entire bean container. It's real bad that my parents and I decided to have a bit of what they were serving to you, well, courtesy of daddy of course. We ate from the 'bean' 'container' that you all had 'yesterday'"

With those words, her tone of voice grew louder and more fierce, before settling back again.

"So that was your first punishment. The second...you're going to have to clean up the mess you left yesterday."

When everyone began shouting back in rage at the little girl, before one of the guards grabbed his hitting stick and shouting "Quiet!" The hall went silent.

"Now then," the little girl continued as she walked through the hallway, "we have a very small amount on oxygen masks, so we just can't give those out and be unfair to everyone else, so no oxygen masks for any of you. We'll just give you the wheelbarrows to move your...icky things from the work area. Oh, and the 'no lunch' punishment is to cover the expenses for slowing our work. As daddy would say: it's to discipline you and provide for us, so it hits two birds with a stone."

She stopped in front of our cell. "But I know a certain someone who needs it," she said softly as she turned her head to Akio-san, her smile never fading. "Good to see you, Big Bro Akio."

"What do you want, Obata?" he hissed back.

"Why so much hate, Big Bro Akio?" she asked rhetorically, "If you can't behave, daddy won't let me go out with you." Her smile grew even wider and more sickening as she pronounced those words. She then turned her gaze to me, "and you must be the new pervert. Trying to play as a girl and get away with staring at their lady parts? Well, you're still not very good at it, but you should ask for some lessons from Big Bro Yasu!"

T-The nerve?!

"I-It's none of your business, y-you l-l-loli!"

Suddenly, everyone around me gasped. Even Kichirou-san put a hand to his mouth. Whatever I said, it just slipped my tongue, and for some reason, obviously didn't integrate well with Obata's system: her left eyebrow was twitching.

"Loli..." she muttered softly. "LOLI?!?!"

Uh oh. I knew I was in trouble as soon as her face blotched red with anger.

"You big jerk!" she hissed, "pervert! Sicko! Big fat pants-on-fire stupid ugly tiny little stinky rat! Learn your manners, you low-life crook!"

W-Why you little...

I was about to spout something else, but Akio-san grabbed my shoulder, slammed me onto the bed, and tried to suffocate me with the pillow. "I'll take care of this here, Obata," I heard him say from underneath the pillow which slightly muffled all sounds around me.

"Oh, Big Bro Akio," she sighed, "you're such a gentlemen. Maybe if you can keep this up, daddy will forgive you sooner than later."

With those words, she giggled like any other small girl. The little devil she was. "Now then, I'll let this one slip too...oh wait, I won't. No dinner tonight for you all."

The same thing happened again: prisoners yelled and the guard banged his stick again.

"Don't blame me; it's Dirty Little....whatever your name is, I'll read it up later. It's his fault, so if you have any complaints, be sure to direct them to him."

Akio-san let go of the pillow, where I managed to sit up again and see my surroundings. One thing I noticed is that all eyes were on me now. I saw gnarled teeth, heard growls and tapping on iron bars.

"Now I don't have time to dawdle; I don't want to be late for school again. Bye bye, everyone!"

She then pranced her cheery self-centered self to the other door and left the hallway. A minute later, the hallway broke with chatter. "Man, what a bitch!" "That little Danako prick is gonna get it good" "I'd beat the kid up, but I'd feel like hitting a girl instead", and things of the sort.

"I'm sorry, Danako-kun," replied Kichirou-san from the other cell, "she picks on us often from time to time, and she's not very welcoming to newcomers, not that prison is actually welcoming to begin with."

"Man, she can be a real eye sore sometimes," interrupted Yasu-san, "well, we might as well keep an eye on you, Danako. You're going to be targeted by a lot of prisoners lately."

"Yeah," I answered as I noticed several angry faces directed at me, with the others still debating with one another.

"Well, the good news is that today is Bath day," mentioned Kichirou-san. With that said, the rest's faces slightly lit up a bit."

"Bath day?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh yeah!" exclaimed Yasu-san as he stood up in excitement, "finally, Bath day! The one day during the week where we all get to enjoy a nice warm bath! I love Saturdays!"

"It's honestly quite refreshing after a hard day of work," said Kichirou, "and great for your hygiene with how muddy our work can often get."

"Well, I suppose that's good," I said.

Of course, the bath would have to wait; it was at the very end of the day. I went back to sleep and woke up as soon as the guards began unlocking the doors. We rushed our way to the cafeteria and managed to score ourselves today's breakfast: boiled eggs. I wasn't too fond of eggs, but it certainly wasn't bad for a prison breakfast. Later, we went for a drink of water by the barrels, and then....hell.

We were plunged into an everlasting darkness, thick with dirty green fog and flies. The ground was covered in brown..mosaic pixels? I expected to see crap, but all I'm seeing is mosaic everywhere. Oh well, at least this sight is more bearable.

But the stench wasn't. Half of us, including me, vomited over the course of our shift today. Since there was no lunch, we instead worked an extra hour to make up. Although the work was easy, this was a test of endurance for our stomachs, not for our muscles. It wasn't after an hour until I managed to control myself and not hurl all over the place.

While pushing a wheelbarrow, I noticed a rather large broad-shouldered prisoner look at me from behind a small hill. From what I could tell, he had long brown hair, and wore rounded glasses. He had a short beard too on his chin, all which added up to his creepy visage. He too was pushing a wheelbarrow. I stopped to get a better look, only to receive a sly smile in return as he vanished from behind the hill. I cringed a little, then decided to focus back on work.

After we were all done, we slowly left the pile and decided to finish our work later. It was too much for most of us, in psychological terms, and despite how easy it was in comparison to moving rocks, it still made us feel very uncomfortable. Well, there's one thing left for today.

"The bath!"

-------------------

Mondo Danako: danna45
Yoshio Akio: Al-Bhed
Naoki Kichirou: Kimo Force (Me)
Hachiro Yasu (Alibaba): Alibaba
Isama Eita - EW_Zero
Masaru Ryo - Leokane
Takumi Arata - Centrik
Takumi Sho - EarlS
Obata Nanami - Nour Force
Obata Reiji - Rjuto

Last edited by Kimo Force on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV   Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:59 pm

You're in jail already might as well kill the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV   Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I've done some changes to fix several grammatical issues and change the content a little to avoid more conflicts.

- Some changes to Nanami's conversation with Akio and Danako.
- "Her malice knows no bounds" replaces the older quote, which was inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV   Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV Empty

Back to top Go down

Otakus in Orange - Chapter IV
Page 1 of 1