World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What?   FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 pm

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? WHf2Tms
FGN is back!

Violent Serenity

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? 06_2d3dfighter
A Kickstarter campaign is up for a new game titled Violent Serenity, which has a fairly unique take on some aspects of a traditional fighting game.

The creators say the game is like "BlazBlue meets Naruto with some Injustice: Gods Among Us," and is a fast paced 2D/3D title.

In the game's 2D mode, the action is much as you'd expect from fighting games like Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, etc., but when switching to 3D mode, you can interact with the environment in a whole new way.

The game is still super early in development, and what the creators are showing is very rough around the edges. Still, you get to see a cool and unique concept for a fighting game, offering two camera angles, which to my knowledge, hasn't been attempted before.

Below is video footage.

That's all for FGN today! Come back for FGN tomorrow and don't forget! We're playing with 2D3D now boy. *Cough* Don't forget to vote for me for Gamer of the Year 2013 *Cough*
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What?   FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 pm

I have to say I'm personally interested in how this will turn out.
Back to top Go down

FGN: Now You're Playing In 2D3D...What?
Page 1 of 1