World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:08 am

FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 0rlpnw2
Kimo totally begged me to let him do the Skullgirls FGN.

No order let's do this. Not gonna go into PS just to make intro images. Sue me. I'm not as late for this as Kimo am I?

Smash Reveal! Lucina / Robin / Chrom? / Captain Falcon

So people been wanting some new Fire Emblem characters and now you have it! Plus we get Captain Falcon coming back but we knew he would cause if he didn't...well let's not get into how Nintendo doesn't do anything with one of my favorite Nintendo franchises ever.

Also worth mentioning that Chrom has the "?" there because I don't know if he is an actual playable character or just part of a one of the other characters final smash. As you know I usually provide pics with this so here you go.

Robin
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_robin01
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_robin04
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_robin11

Lucina
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_lucina01
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_lucina09
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_lucina11

Captain Falcon
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_falcon01
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_falcon07
FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 14_falcon10

Tekken 7

I've come to really enjoy Tekken as of late so this was great news. A new Tekken game will be coming but crazy enough this was a leak that was confirmed by Harada himself who said he was actually going to announce a different game! But since this got leaked he quickly changed to just confirming this leak and saving his originally planned announcement on an untitled game he is working on for later.

Raiden In Mortal Kombat X

Should be no surprise Raiden is in here so just enjoy the video. [WARNING: It's Mortal fucking Kombat so it'll get a bit brutal]

There will be more fighters announced as time goes on, DLC Fighter are planned and one is going to be a guest character.

There is all your news, like it? Oh...all you care about is Smash? Nah it's cool.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:15 am

You just had to rub more salt into my wounds. .-.

This probably isn't all too important, but apparently, Smash is getting a Rayman trophy too. Read all about it here.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:44 am

hmm.. i'm just wondering now that bayonetta is like a wii u exclusive and all... do you think we could get her in smash?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 am

Alibaba wrote:
hmm.. i'm just wondering now that bayonetta is like a wii u exclusive and all... do you think we could get her in smash?

I was hoping the same thing too. It's the only thing for me that will say "y'know, maybe Bayonetta becoming a Nintendo-exclusive franchise was a good idea after all". Given how Nintendo still has one more character to announce, I really hope that it's her.

It's worth keeping in mind that Bayonetta did show up as a guest star in Anarchy Reigns, another game by Platinum that was published by SEGA. I doubt SEGA will cause any problems since Bayonetta changed her design in the new game, not to mention that Nintendo can pull the plug on Sonic in Smash (will get a couple hate from the fans but it's still a viable option), as well as their upcoming Sonic game, if they throw a tantrum.

It's still a tough call since many of Bayonetta's attacks do involve her declothing herself, which could be a big issue for Smash. Maybe if they hide it well, Smash probably won't exceed its T and 12+ ratings, or just keep her stuff on during attacks. Not to mention that without her demonic attacks, where she declothes herself, she just has basic punches and kicks. Maybe they'll have her use her demonic weapons instead, that's a pretty good option. There's a lot that they have to consider, but I'm sure Nintendo can do it. If they can't put her in, the least they can do is give her a trophy in-game.

Shout out with me, boys! Bayo for Smash! Bayo for Smash!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am

There's some issues with that. Ness and Puff of the original 12 have not been announced, and the staple Falco hasn't been announced either (even though a new star fox has been announced to be in development). It's more likely we will see those 3 before that, although at this point we may also see some of them cut (I fear for you puff...). As a sidenote, we haven't seen Ganondorf, leaving us with only 2 (4 with shiek since they separate them and toon link, but they are technically zelda and link still) LoZ characters, which would be weird. We haven't seen ICs either and they have always been very interesting characters, as much as you may hate woobling, it doesn't change the nice mechanics behind them, so if I was a game developer, I would feel against cutting them. Mr. Game & Watch was also teased.

The other issue is that if Bayonetta was coming, she probably wouldn't be announced last as the splash it makes is smaller at that point (game is later in development, it's coming out in less than 3 months anyways, the roster is too big to focus on characters anymore, etc.), I feel that marketing wise she would have been announced earlier to push the Bayonetta hype more, it would make much more sense.

Another issue is obviously whether she fits with the game, it seems like a larger stretch than even snake, and while I love Snake, he did seem aesthetically like the odd man out in Brawl. And highly sexualized theme ofc. Mechanic-wise she would make sense, but aesthetically, not that much.

The last is that the roster was actually finallized much earlier in the development of the game, so there is the chance that at the time it was finallized, Nintendo hadn't acquired Bayonetta 2 for long enough to make such plans in time. Snake had a similar issue, Kojima wanted him in for melee, but the roster was already done by then, so he was pushed to brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7   FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: Mortal Killer Smash Fighter Girls 7
Page 1 of 1