World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster

Go down 
+4
Katarina
Minako
The Cynical Duelist
Al-Bhed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster Empty
PostSubject: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 am

Anyone remember this? http://www.toonworldacademy.com/t6928-no-more-priority-to-activate-ignition-effects-upon-the-summon-of-a-monster

Well this is breaking news to announce there is nothing new, the new starter deck came out and the rulebook says nothing different, in american nationals in fact there will be no change with priority upon the successful summon of a monster and nothing has been officially announced, so don't go around saying "you don't have priority to activate the effect of Chaos Sorcerer because the rule changed", you have no excuse and will be slapped once.

Btw if you say "there is no prio so your brd can't call prio to do its effect so I can bth it and you get no eff" you are going to be slapped 5 times because that's how many times you'd be wrong.

So, bottom line this time is, don't make assumptions until you hear something official, upon the successful summon of a monster you still have priority to activate the ignition effect of a monster in addition to a spell speed 2 or higher effect so don't assume or accept otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 am

Thanks al :D
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 am

So monarchs, stratos, gearframe, brd, et cetera haven't been nerfed yet...oh thank god.

I bet Al drops gadgets once they lose prio

I wanted to mislead people and for that I am sorry, I am an evil troll
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 am

Minako's messege altered, do not mislead members, we have enough trouble as it is
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 am

One thing i wanna say ;o if u bottomless lyla, then lyla dont get eff..thats the only priority thats gone(always was but still)
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 am

Minako wrote:
So monarchs, stratos, gearframe, brd, et cetera haven't been nerfed yet...oh thank god.

I bet Al drops gadgets once they lose prio

I wanted to mislead people and for that I am sorry, I am an evil troll

Win,al.so much win for you.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 am

BTW PPL! TURN PLAYER only gets priority after a successful summon (avoiding warning/judgment/pollinoisis,etc) @anybody who doesn't know basic yugioh concepts.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 am

Actually the turn player has priority to negate his own summon as well, as useless as that may be.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 am

only if u run meklords?xD
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 am

Meklords require a face-up monster to be destroyed to be summoned, if the summon of a monster is negated and then destroyed Meklords don't trigger.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 am

And I thought I was gonna have to start saying the new ruling in my head about 20,000 times until I remember it...man I suck with rulings.
Back to top Go down
killer_666
Everfrost Peak
Everfrost Peak
killer_666

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 am

lyla all time owned whit botomless :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster   Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding priority to activate ignition effects upon the summon of a monster
Page 1 of 1