World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Adventure Sign Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

The Next Adventure Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

With the complete of the Phandelver Campaign (pretty much most of it) and with some discussion, I've decided that the next campaign, "Hoard of the Dragon Queen", will take place with brand new characters. This time, the first session will be a completely RP session, where your characters will start al Lv. 0. That's right; you'll be starting at Lv. 0.

In the first session, your characters will express (or be forced) which path your character will take. Your characters will have history with one another before the beginning of the book; whether you're best friends, acquaintances, blossoming love, it's up to you. One of the biggest things I took out of from our first campaign is that your characters, well, didn't get along. I am surprised that more of your characters didn't walk off and do your own thing.

Speaking of, unless your character dies, you will NOT be allowed to have another character. There will be no character hopping with no explanation. That was my fault for allowing that in the Phandelver game. That won't be allowed in this game. If you don't want to play your character any longer, come to me privately and we'll discuss it.

1. Earl (Barbarian)
2. Poofy (Ranger)
3. RD (Bard)
4. Nour (Rogue)
5. Tom (Bard)
6. Ali (Fighter)
7. Dan (Undecided Artificer/Sorcerer)

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:34 pm

I'm down for this
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Got ya down.
Back to top Go down
SuperTom
WDA Member
WDA Member
SuperTom

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : FUYUHIKO KUZURYUU, ULTIMATE PURITY WORTHY OF PROTECTION

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Oh, OH, OOOH, I'm in boyz!
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Added ya.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

The six slots have been filled. If there's anyone else interested, please inform me.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 am

J.J. Knight wrote:
4. Nour (Rogue)
So I know you couldn't tell but...
I haven't participated in, what, the past three weeks? Since the start of the campaign anyway, because of uni. It doesn't look like I'll be able to join for a while, so someone else can be the rogue and I'll just join the next campaign when you decide you all suck again. Sorry to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Nour and Danna have been removed, though both of you are still more than welcome to come back and play. You are missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Adventure Sign Up   The Next Adventure Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Adventure Sign Up
Page 1 of 1