World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1! Empty
PostSubject: Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1!   Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1! Akabane7af
Get Backers:The Akabane Story!
Chapter One

True Intentions?

One early morning, after sleeping peacefully Akabane Kuroudo woke up hearing a nearby doctor screaming from one of the nearby doctors. "What's happening?" he asks while he just dragged himself out of bed yet rushing to the screaming man.

"Hold on one second Doctor Akabane", the doctor said as he continued speaking on the phone.
"We don't get paid enough out here already and you want us to go and be a part of the medical forces? This is an outrage!" the doctor says as he slammed his fist on the nearby wall.
The mumbling on the telephone grew louder as the doctor nearly hung up the phone. "Fine... we will send some of our doctors to serve the military injuries..", the doctor hangs up the phone and looks at Akabane. "I hate the military." The doctor said as he sat down on the nearest chair.

Akabane let's out a small laugh,"I am sorry haha! I just woke up and I don't know what's going on, but it surely sounded funny. Please fill me in.. what is getting you so angry?"

The doctor looked at Akabane noticing his smile,"Heh... Well.. The military wants us to go to there base camp and serve as there temporary medics. The best part about it is that we don't get paid and have a chance of dieing."

Akabane looked at him confused. "And... that's all? That's stupid..."

The doctor stood back up saying with a little rage in his voice,"Well... the military and the government can force you to do things. Even if its against your own will.... I don't want to give up any of our doctors and nurses! I am responsible for all of you!"

"Ahh! Now it makes more sense." Akabane says with still a smirk left as he sits down and starts to sharpen his scalpels.

The doctor takes his leave and stops at the door. It took a while but he looked back at Akabane and says,"Well, you think this is all fun and games huh Akabane? Then guess what?! I am sending you to be in the military." He exits with a big smirk on his face as if he thinks that he 'just told' Akabane off.

Akabane finally is done sharpening his scalpels. "~Perfect. I can finally work on my experiment to make the ultimate weapon~". He thinks, as he stuffs all his scalpels neatly in a special bulletproof case With a 3-Piece Suit and an extraordinary hat. "All ready to go!" He says as he happily takes his leave from the hospital and on to the airplane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 8 long and boring hours he finally gets off the plane and meets his peers. As soon as the few soldiers recognize it is Akabane one of them signaled a fellow soldier and they grabbed there walkie-talkies out and commanded something in another language. Poor Akabane standing there worried that he got the wrong soldiers and here comes a Hummer driving to them. Screeching stopping... a man hops out and screams "Get in doc! We need you immediately!"

Akabane hops in along with the rest of the accompanied military forces. It took an hour to get to the base as everyone seemed to be silent and of course well behaved. They jumped out the car and immediatley ran to the emergency room. "In here Doctor!" a soldier says as Akabane approaches. A boy was laying there all sickly looking. "~Who could do such a thing!~" Akabane was thinking as he watched the boy.

"Leave immediately so I can get started on him quickly", Akabane ordered as he tried to shoo them away.
"Quickly now, Quickly!" Akabane continued, as the soldiers left the room. He put on his handy gloves and grabbed one of his scalpels from his suitcase. He put the boy in a machine as he is trying so hard to keep him alive while he is sealing up the bad wounds. The beeps became slower while Akabane had to work faster. Ripping and fixing Akabane sweats for this boys survival until finally Akabane was done!

He sighs with relief as he asked the soldiers to barge back in. They all surround him checking him out to see if he is okay. Suddenly... you hear this long beep. *Beeeeeeeeeep*
Akabane looked at the charts and he couldn't believe his eyes! The boy had died and this marks a 1 on his fail list! Akabane never failed to save someone but this time... he couldn't. The soldiers surrounding the boy threw there weapons down with anger. All of them looking at Akabane except for one. The one was moping calling out the boys name in tears. "Kodohi Kagami! My son why!?" the military father cried while holding the little boys hand.

Akabane ran out with a big shocked look on his face. Ran to the nearest unoccupied room and locked the door behind him! He laid down on the bed trying to erase the haunting memory that was his fault. As he was trying to work out his mistakes in his head he finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akabane began to dream. There was a strange voice inside of his head. Kept telling him to run. "~Akabane... you better run! They're coming to get you. Coming to kill you!~"

"Who are you?" Akabane asked as he was looking around the dream realm.

"~They call me Kyoji! They have killed your family and friends Akabane.. give them up. Take your revenge. You have nothing to lose!~" The strange dream voice known as Kyoji said with his sinister voice.

"What?! How?!... How can I take my revenge?" Akabane asks in wonder as in the far background he can hear a big 'BANG BANG BANG! He is in here! Knock the door down!'

"~Your experiment Akabane... don't forget your true intentions of coming here...~" Kyoji reminded him as he began to fade away....

Akabane woke up as the military kept trying to bang the door down to kill him. Akabane rose up and started instantly on his experiment....

...the end.
Back to top Go down

Get Backers:The Akabane Story! Chapter 1!
Page 1 of 1