World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Comming

Go down 
+8
Fish
AsianShadow
Unknown
psychoturtle
raye
Legendaryfrost
rjuto
Galixy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am

Even in your Darkest Dreams you cannot see the beast within the shadows, even in the shadows not even the darkest of souls can with stand my power, I have come to destroy all in my path and to over come all odds and to find one worthy enough to join me in my rein of Terror I King Galixy come to you and Rise as Your Shadow ASSASSIN
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 am

Sure...welcome to WDA.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 am

rj, u never fail at trollin, welcome to WDA
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 am

welcome to WDA my friend dont forget me in the referral shop

good luck and have fun in ur stay here and stay active
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am

Do you dare question the great power of the Shadow Assassin, may darkness forever be slain upon your very soul...
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 am

(Sry for double post) Where is the referral shop...
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 am

tl - dr welcome to WDA
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 am

Lalalalalalalala
*Pierce darkness with childish angel acts and kills Galixy*
Lalalalalalalala
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 am

Haha rjuto,you back?
Anyways,welcome to the academy and hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

Welcome.

Anybody want a chocolate bar?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 am

Despite the creepy RP description, I would like to welcome you to WDA. Please PM me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am

I do! Chocolate! YAY! :D After all that was hard work being like a little kid. i mean come on I'm old! I'm like...11.
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Resurrection of the almighty King Galixy is an ungrateful pain to those who despised a Shadow Assassin's very existence.. May the soul eaters eat u eternally and make u beg me for mercy..
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 pm

'You' is spelled with a Y and an O, just an FYI. See, FYI has a Y in it, and an I in it, as well. Yay! Learning is fun.
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

I know how to spell thanks
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 am

Yes well knowing how to spell 'Thanks' is all well and good, but when you hit more advanced sentences which are lacking in the word 'Thanks', you're going to be put out to dry, aren't you? Additionally, 'Coming' is spelled with only 1 M.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 am

Galixy wrote:
Resurrection of the almighty King Galixy is an ungrateful pain to those who despised a Shadow Assassin's very existence.. May the soul eaters eat u eternally and make u beg me for mercy..

Hope you don't take this too whole-heartily, but that doesn't really make any sense. You make the whole resurrection issue sound like it's a ritual performed by a sorcerer which gone wrong. What soul eaters? There are over hundreds of them. You should also give Archaic English a shot too. Here's an improved version:
Quote :
My resurrection shall be the dawn of death, the awakening of the apocalypse, and the rise of mine wrath. Those who neglect my might will be cast into a world of naught but fear, pain, and agony. My shadow shall reach the horizons, and I am a merciless god who will not spare thee, and drive thy soul into the pit of the most horrid dreams no mortal soul hast witnessed. Crave for my forgiveness as you wish, beg on thine knees for mine mercy, but thine fate hast been crafted in blood. The world's end is nigh.

Welcome to WDA by the way.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 am

Looks like Fish is teaching ANOTHER lesson and has Kimo as a substitute in case he dies. How? Ask Al-Bhed.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 am

Fish and I have always been English literature majors. It's just how we are.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am

That's real nice but you mind? I'm trying to watch Arthur. :P
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, you do that. Good man, I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Ya?! YA?! It's YOUUU
WHY DOES NOBODY SPELL YOU CORRECTLY
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Galixy wrote:

Hope you don't take this too whole-heartily, but that doesn't really make any sense. You make the whole resurrection issue sound like it's a ritual performed by a sorcerer which gone wrong. What soul eaters? There are over hundreds of them. You should also give Archaic English a shot too. Here's an improved version:
Quote :
My resurrection shall be the dawn of death, the awakening of the apocalypse, and the rise of mine wrath. Those who neglect my might will be cast into a world of naught but fear, pain, and agony. My shadow shall reach the horizons, and I am a merciless god who will not spare thee, and drive thy soul into the pit of the most horrid dreams no mortal soul hast witnessed. Crave for my forgiveness as you wish, beg on thine knees for mine mercy, but thine fate hast been crafted in blood. The world's end is nigh.

Welcome to WDA by the way.

(Being in character is alot more fun but id love to learn to some of tht Archaic English)

The Soul Eaters are but a shadow's servant. Are dark creature in which waits for the light to vanquish. As they watch you sleep, they slip into your dreams and find your darkest of fears. As your dandy-lions turn dust and your blue skys turn pitch-dark you start to see various shadow creatures and as the good turns to evil you slip into a bitter and cold sleep dying internally deeper and deeper you fall looking for your escape but your demise is already set your fate is released and there your lay cold, and emotionless dead for the beasts inside to come out and take on another soul.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 am

So you hide within the darkness of the night like the cowards your creatures are?! So be it! For the holy light of The Vigil shall illuminate the darkest night, the most deceptive corners, the most shrouded of villages where evil lurks, and it shall destroy the darkness within, leaving your warhounds as mere puppies, your warhorses as harmless ponies, and your crazed, bloodlusted soul eaters as naught but fairies, unable to cast the simplest spell!

Indeed, the creatures of thy darkness may be strong, but 'tis the responsibility of the Light to destroy you, and so we shall! For the Light of the Vigil, I level my spear of banishment towards you, I rouse my horse of fire to charge, I heft my shield of light to protect not only I, but the innocence and beauty of this world! And as I spear through your ranks, as my allies cut down your hordes, as the great Army of the Vigil slices through your numbers like a hot knife through butter, all you will be able to form in your mouths is a SINGLE question: "What is this madness?"

And as long as we remain, with our hope, our strength, and our freedom, we shall reply, "MADNESS?! THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Everfrost Peak
Everfrost Peak
Kaze

Waifu : Sasoriness

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Welcome to WDA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Comming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next