World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Comming

Go down 
+8
Fish
AsianShadow
Unknown
psychoturtle
raye
Legendaryfrost
rjuto
Galixy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0

Shadow's Comming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Even in your Darkest Dreams you cannot see the beast within the shadows, even in the shadows not even the darkest of souls can with stand my power, I have come to destroy all in my path and to over come all odds and to find one worthy enough to join me in my rein of Terror I King Galixy come to you and Rise as Your Shadow ASSASSIN
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dr. Johannes Faust
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Johannes Faust

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome to WDA! Nice to meet you I'm new too. :D
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:45 am

As you can see being as low power as I am you can't kill what doesnt exist... Its but a mere illusion, darkness illuminates the evil within ones soul, It makes what ones Dark-Core come alive, It makes you think your being possessed by what you like to call a Harmless Pony or Mere Puppy a raging Warhorse and Warhounds, along side with the Soul Eaters who feed off the fear that sheds along your what you know as a "Quiet" when they know that The Shadow Assassin's are on their way to bring destruction to the world as you know it.. I King Galixy being wounded may not be the smartest call b/c as you can see my rank of power is low for your Light as engorged the vigil within and now I Declare war...

I will gather and gain my power back getting my power rank high to where it should be and you

My Legion of Noble Bold Dark Blood Sinned Shadow Assassin's against your Army of the Vigil

Take my offer and you'll see the destruction I can put forth upon you

*Waits for answer* *Blows away in the darkness like dust or dirt*
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

I shall smack you twice,hard it will be. Red your face shall become. Mad,you are going to be.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:24 am

I think he's referring to me as a joke. Smack him thrice, Psycho Kappa.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:28 am

Kimo Force wrote:
I think he's referring to me as a joke. Smack him thrice, Psycho Kappa.

If I smack him thrice,he will spill his rice. If he cries,help will come by surprise!

If he gets mad,his daddy is gonna whoop me bad. :(
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 am

If you can't kill what doesn't exist then surely you don't need to kill it, because since it doesn't exist, it has no effect on you. It has no effect on anything: It's non-existant. There, you just proved your own uselessness.
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 am

Except the War or forever Terror will rain upon you, my uselessness is nothing but a mere figment to your imagination I could do alot more damage to you once the power rank has increased to where it should be therefor the darkness will no longer be just an illusion but a Nightmare for you and everything else that stands in my way
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 am

Full stops. Use full stops. You sound like you lost your breath in under five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Dont Mock me or your next
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Ooh ooh! Do I get to ride the slopes, huh? Do I?! Do I?!
Anyways, since you already took your test, why don't you head over here and pick a dorm so that you can join into the community and jump outside the box for once.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 am

Also, why is Mock in capitals? It's not a sentence start, or a name...
Back to top Go down
Galixy
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Except the war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Comming   Shadow's Comming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Comming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2